Are there any famous artists that never do live concerts?

Are there any famous artists that never do live concerts?

burial

beatles, from liverpool

Enya

varg vikernes

Dj AARON Ellis

Burzum Bathory

me

Scott Walker

pls com to brazil aaron

That guy is so pathetic, someone posted his youtube videos and all he talks is about muh white chillums, muh feminism, muh white women are only happy in the kitchen and pumping kids.
Looks like he went full fedora mra Sup Forumstard.

mine lmao

I've seen him live in my dreams

oh no he does give private concerts
if you know what I mean boys

Bump for interest.

>That guy is so pathetic

no u

John Frusciante hasn't done a show in years

Counter question:

Do you guys care if artists don't tour or play live shows?

boards of canada
aphex twin
90% of the artist I like don't come to my area. always in another major town 2-3 hours away. my friend and I drove 3 hours to see swans.
but nah I really don't care

>90% of the artist I like don't come to my area
this
no, make it 99%

He always was an mra retard. That whole black metal community was and is full of spergs. Why do you think most of those bands are pretty much solo projects.

I guess I should count myself lucky that I only live a 30 minute drive from our major CBD. Besides that we have a local venue that I can literally walk to.

ScHoolboy Q is playing there later this year and I'm thinking of going to that. It's about a 15 minute walk from my house. Feels good man. They've had a fuck load of big acts there.

Bethoveen, ludwig van, from bonn

>aphex twin
Saw him four years ago, he does shows occasionally

I really don't understand this meme.
Posting his face, putting his shit on the archives
Does he actually make music? Who is he?

How was he?
Apparently some Australian guy called Aaron who resides in Melbourne from what I understand.

Kek

Spotted the newfag.

skin-flute exclusive performances desu

Actually early on The Beatles did do live shows. My aunt saw them live. Of course they later stopped doing them because the crowds were so loud and they could not recreate the sounds they made in the studio.

I think the joke was that they're half dead.

Camwhore building an audience on Sup Forums from ban-evading

Spotted the newfag

The Swans

No wait...

They do xD

Jandek, at least until 2004.

So that guy is another fantano?

>How was he?
Pretty cool, he played behind four large screens, there were guys with video cameras between the barrier and the stage filming people in the front row which were projected onto the screens, Richard's face being edited over the top of the people's faces in the crowd
His set was good, played a few of his own including a neat remix of Vordhosbn and some other breakbeat heavy stuff, he opened the set with Autechre's Vletrmx, really good show

>Looks like he went full fedora mra Sup Forumstard.
He was Sup Forums more than a decade before Sup Forums even existed idiot.

Pic related
So he was actually the one posting all those pictures of him? What a dip

Nick Drake rarely performed live because he didn't like doing it. Apparently he once performed for a TV show, but no footage of it survives.

Yes. Filled up the catalog one day and kept posting himself until he posted his bandcamp in a thread and got "doxed" (like it wasn't something he didn't expect). Played people as a personal army for his music. People here think he made Jason Aldean and Zachiariah Holte memes because that's how stupid things are.