The normalfags got to it, it's official dead

fuck off WOSX

was it ever alive?

this

found hke

>Floral shoppe released in december 2011
>death of vaporwave
Nope

Vaporwave isn't dead, its just a frankenstein's monster composed out of the rotting carcasses of shit music from the last 20-30 years

Vaporwave, dreampunk and cyberpunk are probably the hardest genres to have a good discussion about on Sup Forums. Right after Noise maybe.

It appears to be dead again but it might come back again. Mallsoft was always better tho.

Well Vektroid just put out three new albums last night

I don't think those are vaporwave

>It appears to be dead again but it might come back again.
what the fuck are you talking about.

It's a genre completely based on nostalgia so only a few select people may truly understand/enjoy it. Retards killed it when they tried to force it along with their memes.

some of the stuff on big danger and texture maps could be considered vaporwave... big danger is very similar to "nhk reminds you to boost your signal" and there's a few macintosh plus demos (?) on texture maps

regardless of whether or not it's vaporwave both those albums are great. haven't listened to the third one yet

prob because none of them are real genres

Isn't there a fourth one coming out at the end of the month?

When will Ramona release something worth caring about again, these new albums bore me to tears.
Also BLANK BANSHEE 2 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

midnight run, yeah, that comes out beginning of august. it's a collaboration between vek and siddiq (a rapper) and from what i've heard of it so far it should be good

Yeah so far I'm only on Big Danger, but pretty much everything on it is really good so far. I only disliked like two tracks.