Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ona78uz3f_I
youtube.com/watch?v=NRvq-UfDeyA
youtube.com/watch?v=h8cyM_damag
youtube.com/watch?v=VpAwrkmzmp0
youtube.com/watch?v=rQwa5QuNiaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who gives a fuck

The guy on the right doesn't exist. Prove me wrong (hint: you can't)

Who takes the time to make this dumb shit

One has actually tried to uplift the black community through his music while the other is Kendrick Lamar

>opens thread
>reads pic
>types out response
>solves captcha
>hits enter
people that dont give a fuck usually don't go through all that trouble to prove they don't give a fuck

So Sup Forums suddenly thinks having 'hood niggas' as fans makes someone better?

left
>Yeah black culture! Whities are keeping us down! I know you hate blacks! Fuck you blacks are awesome and opressed even though I said they kill each other!

right
>I just wanna make some rap music about life in the hood

only in hip hop is being the biggest, dumbest, most violent nigger a good thing, yet Sup Forums cucks will still defend it and pretend that it's legitimate music

if you're making music about "the hood" and people from the hood can't relate then you're fucking up

>that file name
hue

He could have a Sup Forums pass for all you know

That could have been a 20 second process max

>blacks are awesome

Whitest line ever

Guys we're fucking around

I've never even heard a Kodak Black song

>DUDE RACE BAIT LMAO

okay who the fuck is the guy on the right?

youtube.com/watch?v=ona78uz3f_I

Kodak Black

Florida/southern trap artist that had one semi popular song in his short, short career

hip hop is still just a dick measuring contest to see who's the niggest of them all

>had one semi popular song
retard

well, like, probably 85% of it

and senpai i luh hiphop freal

is this a joke? youtube.com/watch?v=NRvq-UfDeyA

Yeah that's what I said guy

I mean that's like your opinion

>i got a bb gun in my bag
>brought the bb gun in my class
>called my momma and she sounded mad
>said when i get home she gon whoop my ass
damn...

skrt > these walls

has there ever been a more heartbreaking love song in hip hop?

youtube.com/watch?v=h8cyM_damag

Well no shit, who wants to be black.

FUCK MY SCHOOL AND FUCK MY TEACHER TOO

ok let's not pretend wshh isn't one of the most popular, if not the most popular, website that shitloads of black people visit to find new music

and the majority of what's posted is dick measuring hiphop

you really must have a very shallow understanding of modern hiphop if you don't think it's largely a dick measuring contest

it's literally meant to be

cuz the niggas made it, and the dick measuring is designed to show white people what niggas got today while boasting bravado among the community

if you find a way to adequately refute this point, I will can provide literary citations backing up my claims

oh shit petyr balish is that dude that gets rekt by bane? just put that together.

Also I'm black, it's great you should try it.

I mean who is a guy like Drake or Jay Z comparing their dicks too? Maybe for the lesser known guys, Kodak, Tory Lanez, etc. but for the guys who are actually known they don't have to measure their dicks against anybody else

Even people like Future who carve their own lane don't have to do that. I don't think you understand mainstream hiphop as well as you think you do

he's had many popular songs but i think we have different ideas of what being popular online as rapper that isn't part of a major label. so yeah obviously he's not as popular as drake but he still has a lot of popular songs

that doesn't mean there socially conscious hiphop isn't still a massive part of the culture, but even those rappers have boast+bravado tracks

No thanks, I prefer a thin nose.

reminder that trap > backpack rap

Yeah I was talking about popular in the sense of Songs that actually chart like top 40

hell yes

Drake rapping about all these women he gets? that's not boasting? all the money he has? that's not boasting?

and esp listen to older Jay-Z

that motherfucker boasts like a goddamn boss burning weaker niggas with ease

the act of rapping about making it through the hood is socially conscious boasting

Bruh how are you just NOW figuring that out

we're on /Sup Forums, most musicians we talk about on here aren't exactly comparable to top 40 so there's really no point in making that point

Oh you're talking about braggadocio? Well that's part of hiphop culture that's not going away.

I mean obviously if you can't enjoy that then you won't like hiphop let alone the mainstream stuff that focuses on those themes

gangsta/trap/thug/hood rap is the only sophisticated and credible form of rap music

It was appropriate for this thread because OP is directly comparing a top 40 artist to a well known internet rapper

do you
I haven't watched batman since it came out

Who's the nigga on the right, young thug?

i know you're baiting but i genuinely agree, at least when it comes to representation of culture.

there's nothing wrong with people like milo and busdriver talking about their feelings but in the grand scheme of things no one really cares about aesop rock and atmosphere's feelings about girls and being outsiders

Yes I do my dear nigger friend.

i am not baiting i have never seen a good rap concept albums outside of gangsta rap and it's modern variations

popularity wasn't ever brought up in this thread until your post

GKMC exists you know

Or you have shit taste in hiphop one of the two

braggadocio isn't a term that's interchangeable with boasting or having bravado/swag

it's meant to describe the inclusion of those qualities in the culture

if you're not this guy I don't fully understand why you're responding, he seemed to disagree with
he used racist terms, but he entire wrong
just kinda wrong

wasn't entirely wrong*

examples? otherwise clear b8

gkmc is only good based on gangsta rap influences

>he used racist terms, but he entire wrong
>he entire wrong
nigga u trippin

took a bunch of benzos forgive me senpai

I'm not that guy I'm just trying to get him to understand if you don't like braggadocio/boasting whatever the fuck you want to call it you probably won't enjoy mainstream hiphop in the first place

Especially sense he considers coming out the hood themes boasting kek

No

that wasn't a question lol

I was saying "do you" like "you do you."

why you gotta call me a nigger?

man I grew up in a poor neighborhood and was born into a cross section of trashy punk culture and hiphop so fuck off

coming out of the hood themes are totally boasting, prove otherwise cuz imo it's a way of showing pride in hardship

pride can manifest as a form of boasting

and I fucking love hiphop so lick my grundle dicklips

I'm sure you do that's why you called them bragging niggers that just compare their dicks to other people

And growing up poor would probably make you hate braggadocio shit even more so that's irrelevant

FUCK YOU STOP INSULTING HIP HOP CULTURE YOU FUCKING POLACK I GREW UP POOR AND YOU DIDNT SO SUCK IT

Shut up nigger nobody cares

these memes are played out

Okay just stop yelling man I didn't mean to upset you

KILL YOURSELF CRACKER

I am not
I even said
idgaf if some user on the internet feels like using racist terms that's just how it goes on Sup Forums
boasting is ultimately a dick measuring contest but that doesn't fucking matter
>And growing up poor would probably make you hate braggadocio shit even more so that's irrelevant
b8, but I did think it was dumb when I younger until my frontal lobe developed enough to understand the gravity of what my friends and I had been through
so gtfo you don't belong in this discussion

Why not nigga?

>implying being white is bad

o i am laffin

I will not "get out" kek

Just because you grew up in a poor neighborhood where some hiphop was played doesnt mean you understsnd the culture

"just because you grew up in a culture doesn't mean you understand it"

aight dude

Yup that's what I said glad you came to your senses

Hes underage

dear god you must be a sheltered basement dweller

reply to this post with what you're listening to and your thoughts on it

Possibly but I bet you are too so we're even here just about

lol Sup Forums was all over kendrick's dick until he started winning grammys

biggest hivemind joke of a board

ScHoolboy Q - Blank Face LP

I thinks it's his best project yet and my personal AOTY

Also Anthony Fantano should be banned from talking about hiphop

>all that trouble
Literally how lazy do you have to be to consider that trouble.

youtube.com/watch?v=VpAwrkmzmp0
It's good and I enjoy listening to it.

>priding yourself on being "hood"

now I just pity you :(

need a hug user? maybe a therapist?

pokemon go outside dude

Is that game actually good? I have a few friends that have been obsessed with it for the past week

I don't know who those niggas are, but I'm definitely tired of that identity politics fad.
I hope the so-called "race war" Sup Forums is waiting for so eagerly will finally happen so people like OP will fucking disappears.
Then we will be able to create post-primitivist masterpieces, and make the world a better place.

I really like it
youtube.com/watch?v=rQwa5QuNiaM

>Also Anthony Fantano should be banned from talking about hiphop
why? because he realizes that an album with so much fat doesn't warrant praise despite having a handful of spectacular tracks?

nah we loved GKMC until reddit started liking it, we never liked TPAB because it was too kill whitey

Is that meme still going on here?

Not bad

Yeah Fantano doesn't know shit about hiphop and it shows in every single rap review

YEAH BROS I CANT BELIEVE HE DOESNT LIKE J COLE AND LOGIC LMAO WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT!!!

you can't fool me.

see the trick is that they're both for suburban white kids.

they start out making their music for their community, but once they blow up white kids wanna speak for the streets and white kids wanna sing about guns a dirt. neither of which they've lived.

ergo, this image is as garbage as both of those artist.

hi Anthony

hi user, you still mad about that mbdtf review?

drink bleach

No that's the exact moment I knew you had no idea what you were talking about actually

lmao more than half the album is garbage user, no wonder you think the new schoolboy q is good

Lmao yeah dude

lmao

That's Kodak Black.

who dafuq is the whiteboy?

> thinks he's making a difference

Damn, these are getting too real

lil dicky