Hip hop general

This album is about 25 minutes too long wold be a solid 8.5 with some of the fat trimmed. Still way better than oxymoron

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dt3EpDUmMvw
youtube.com/watch?v=vEKtaHcyhKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hey anthony

What are your guys' thoughts on the shitshow that is Always Strive and Prosper?

This

i've never watched a fantano review and been a fan of q since habits & contradictions. this is a problem with a lot of rap albums, never understood why most can't just make an album under an hour

is the new ferg any good? I liked the singles from trap lord but not so much the album as a whole.

Also I was impressed by At Long Last, big improvement over Long Live

Well, for me, new ferg is not good. A lot of the tracks are bangers, which I generally have no problems with, but I was expecting so much more considering how great Trap Lord was with the great, deep lyrics on the album, but this album was really just mainly focused on beats. It was just a big flop overall for me, a lot of wasted potential. Psycho was good, but only track on the album with a glimmer to it. 5/10

Christ do I sound autistic there. Basically, it's not good.

Honestly i've never cared that much about lyrics so maybe I should check it out

psycho and let it bang is the only good songs on that album

Trap Lord has deep lyrics?

any of yall niggas know of any new songs out there that sound good slowed?
for example:

youtube.com/watch?v=dt3EpDUmMvw

youtube.com/watch?v=vEKtaHcyhKE

/hhg/ discord server when?

bump

search up chopped and screwed music and DJ Screw (RIP)

SlimK is doing very well to carry on the C+S culture

>impressed by ALLA
>liked it over Long Live
since u have established ur bad taste i would highly recommend always strive for u

>Goldie
>PMW
>Fuckin Problems
>Wild for the Night

all trash songs

Blank Face was pretty good, but Imperial is probably my favorite album this year.

>what are opinions
1Train is an amazing posse cut too
Imperial is good but it's getting almost no replay value from me.

hes not wrong.

I liked it, but THat Part was garbage. My least favorite song on it without a doubt. And ya, there's a good 20 minutes of straight up filler. It's a tough listen because a lot of the songs are a solid minute 30 longer than they need to be and should be

ALLA is way better than LongLive, which has a retarded amount of filler for a comparatively short album.

I disagree. What do you consider filler on longlive? I think LVL, Hell, Jodye, Phoenix, Suddenly,(some of the lesser known tracks) are all great tracks with an air of originality, which in my opinion nullifies the criticism of "filler".

Yeah actually those tracks are my favorites as well. Filler imo would be PMW, Pain, Wild for the Night, Goldie, Fashion Killa, and (unpopular opinion) 1train. The deluxe edition tracks are all great tho.

ahh ok I see where you're coming from. While Wild for the night is my least fav track, I can't call it filler because there's a definite ambition involved in working with skrillex on a hip hop track for better or worse haha. I couldn't agree more on fashion killa, another I didn't care for. I really like PMW but I suppose I can see why one wouldn't. I think it's just fantastic smoke-to music that is cognizant of Live.Love. which is my favorite mixtape of all time.

very dissapointed I loved Trap Lord,

I thought I was gonna get some legit verses and bangers.

it felt like he was trying to duplicate that artsy cancer that Kendrick did on TPAB

kek

bump faggots

Does he ever rap about anything other then selling drugs? At least Kendrick and Jay Rock have a little bit of variety in their lyrics, even if their flow isn't as good.

just drugs and lewd sex acts

Anyone got the download link for this album?

>1train
No shit that's a bad opinion. One of the best tracks on the album. Every verse is great.

what album

Nvm, I got the download for blank face

He tried too hard to be something he's not.

This is the definition of critic bait.

>great lyrics
>HER ASS FAT, YOU COULD PARK 10 TAHOES ON IT

I don't remember much from this album even though I listened through a couple of times. I liked John Mieur and Never change a lot