/nrg/ (energy) - Noise Rock General

Welcome the first Noise Rock General! What have you guys been listening to? Any recs? Anything noise rock related goes in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!ndMkFZrL!LHWBpuX7lx_IdrQzXcgno0BNT3uqQ8ENWcg8UsrFU9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

everyone should listen to this
(16-17 - s/t)

Spinning Daydream Nation, great as ever, it was the first album I ever bought. I think the more you listen to this album, the more your song preference changes. Everyone starts out liking Teenage Riot, then you'll start to prefer Cross The Breeze or Hey Joni. Right now my favorite track is Providence, it's probably the most beautiful SY ever got and its glorious. The light feedback textures really do it for me, perfect song

>nrg
>no hi-nrg allowed

Who are some proto-noise rock artists?
Some bands I thought of:
Grateful Dead
Terry Kath
The Stooges
MC5
Jimi Hendrix
The Velvet Underground

Bump

Bump

what is some good shoegazy noise rock?

try keiji haino or the goslings

thanks

>Grateful Dead
Got any suggestions for noisy Dead tunes.
All I've heard from them is pretty average folk shit

listening to Grandeur of Hair now, it's good shit. what album would you recommend by keiji haino?

BUMping This Thread!!!

check out the Koko and Execration That Accept to Acknowledge

What 2016 noise rock have y'all been listening to? So far I've only heard Guerilla Toss and Wrong - both were okay.

thanks!

thoughts on METZ?

Will do, I trust Doc Brown's noise recs

not same user but this is really good thanks

where are you listening to it? I can't find it anywhere except for a playlist on youtube that is missing some of the songs

i just listened to that same playlist. i didnt realize it was missing songs. it did seem really short

great album. have u listened to this? i enjoy it even more than daydream nation i think

Give me a few minutes, I'll upload it to mega

Captain Beefheart (proto post-hardcore and math rock too IMO)
Sonny Sharrock (free jazz)
PIL
The Fall

anything else like this?

their other two just don't do it for me

where can i even listen to this? i cant find it anywhere

thanks my man

flex m8 thnx

this may be one of the most restrained noise rock records ive ever heard and I think it creates so much more tension and anxiety than that in yr face blown out noise rock (though lots of that shits dope 2)

mega.nz/#!ndMkFZrL!LHWBpuX7lx_IdrQzXcgno0BNT3uqQ8ENWcg8UsrFU9s

thanks bruh

this is really pretty stuff

seeing mclusky as the OP image reminded me that i've never been able to find downloads of their debut album or the 3-disc version of mcluskyism
any kind noise rock user have those and could stick them on mega??

There's a torrent on rutracker with their whole discography, including those releases

download soulseek and youll never have this issue again

>Welcome the first Noise Rock General!
lol, no. great album tho.

this Meh

I'm intrigued.

Spotify

anyone else preorder this?

Candle has always been my favorite, and it'll probably stay that way. Daydream Nation was my first noise rock album as well, and is still my favorite.

Someone rec me stuff like Laddio Bolocko. Or just any stuff with crazy saxophone bits.

>lol, no. great album tho.
I literally copied and pasted the Twee Pop thread description from earlier and filled in Noise Rock lol