Wtf i hate white people now

wtf i hate white people now

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/RtoAX
youtube.com/watch?v=MS6kMp3xx0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pretty sure its diaz and teti (dude with clear glasses and dude with long hair)
but i could be wrong.
or maybe they're just fucking around who knows

why would they get angry at a harmless joke like that? is being described as a white person an insult to these retards?

>is being described as a white person an insult to these retards?
of course

Given their far-left sympathies, I'd say they do feel insulted.

my favorite is how they have to clear up how two of the people are from West Virginia like it makes it any better.

this entire band is full of sjw's. i really cant take their music seriously as much as i know that it shouldnt affect how i see their work. its just hard to take them seriously as intellectuals and appreciate their work.

This band went to shit

What are some good right wing emo bands?

to nu-males it is since they trash their own race constantly

there are none. listen to Slayer

>emo
>right wing

pick one

They look really privileged, honestly.

Their music is the most boring derivative emo music out there how they even got popular is beyond me.

they're self-hating white people

Well to be fair growing up in connecticut implies wealth and private schools, while growing up in west virginia implies poverty and mountain dew mouth.

it blows my mind how obsessed with race these nu-left people are.

lol @ identity politics

yet we are the ones posting about it everyday

White as an insult goes beyond skin color, idiot.

Derrick is a tranny/??

I have lived outside of America (in Eastern Europe) for five years now

In my absence it seems like Americans have gotten really, really gay desu

Is it just a meme? Are people just memeing me because it's the internet? When I go back to America this fall, will everybody look like this?

I don't really doubt that two of them aren't "white". Maybe they're Latino or something.

But they look white.

I doubt they ever had any problems that minorities stereotypically have. They probably grew up with everything "white privilege" supposedly brings white people.

Because everyone thought they were white. Even the racists.

HE HAD WHAT THEY CALL

PASSING COMPLEXION

What a fuckin asshole

Can someone please PLEASE stalk and kill the members of this band? I'm too much of a pussy to do it myself, but they really deserve it.

I've seen a few things about calling all whites racist but isn't that in itself racist?

Pointing out you aren't white is now nu-male thing... You guys are taking this all a little to far

you know all the memes from this band actually got me to relisten to their music lately and it fucking rules. the song katamari duquette and getting sodas are jama slamas.

More tweets btw: imgur.com/a/RtoAX

wow, these two posts on their own are sufficient to tell what's wrong with the worst of each side of this issue

So do it then pussy.

The World Is An Edgy Place and I Am No Longer Afraid of Being a Cunt

every single one of these faggots has a punchable face

wouldn't murder be worse than the comments they made?

>two of the people in this picture aren't white
t-they look pretty white to me, should I up my whiteness standards?

Derrick browses Sup Forums

imagine all the other bands that might have varying political opinions

I am thankful for the ones who keep quiet

The band went to shit after Shitty Greg left

A good chunk of emo is right wing. Who else would whine-sing about "WHY CAN'T I GET A GIRLFRIEND REEEEE" other than Sup Forums beta males?

> being this cool

iirc One of Xem identifies as a Filipino Woman.

this kid has a point about the name desu

>emo band consists of manbabies
Color me surprised.
Emo sucks anyways, who cares.

i hope he gives a cop shit like this in real life so he can get beat the fuck out of with a nightstick

>this kid has a point about the name desu
meant this kid

People like this don't deserve to live

the guy up front is obviously arab
the girl is a Tartar and the plaid guy is mexican
who the fuck knows what ethnicity Derrick claims to be

I don't like their views but I still enjoy their music

Did you listen to any of the old emo? Cause the origins of the genre are pretty good, it's just ruined by most bands nowadays which don't innovate the genre in any way.

Christ alive what fucking cunts.

>ACAB is now considered an extreme view for a band to have
Don't be such fags please

yeah what? I mean their music kinda sucks but there's like a ton of punk and hardcore groups with way more extreme views than this

if they didnt look like cuckolds and talk down to their fans it would be okay

TWIABP makes overemotional and sensitive music, and has an insensitive opinion they present in a very douchebaggery way. Which upsets their fans.

he's fuckable desu.
like, definitely just thought he was a girl at first.

I literally can't tell at all. He's some kind of weird hybrid with some kind of weird mutation at bird. Maybe he has like, two X chromosomes ánd an Y chromosome

They all look untermensch to be honest

>juggalo t-shirt

It refers to being sheltered and privileged. When you call someone white like that you're basically saying their life was easy and they didn't really earn their accomplishments.

ayy

that's a 100% she who "is" one of those tumblr genders

white men are the root of all evil

just imagine how great the world would be if it was ruled only by women of color!

you're talking exactly like they are desu

im from connecticut and to be fair the town theyre from willimantic is kind of a shithole. a lot of towns, especially from northern, break this mold.
also fantano is from the same town

I wonder who they're gonna call when they get robbed or whatever.

>Right wing music
>Good

Muh identity

youtube.com/watch?v=MS6kMp3xx0o

look at Sup Forums forever pretending like they know shit after reading a few last.fm bios about emo bands.

Which 2 arent white lol

>im from connecticut and to be fair the town theyre from willimantic is kind of a shithole

It is, I live in the east part of CT, and most of the state east of the river and north of Hartford is just farmland and small poor towns.

Willimantic is that town with the frogs on the bridge.

Most of the wealthy suburbs in CT are by the coast and near NY.

Its not cool to be white

They grew up on teletubbies and dora the explorer

>white ""people""

The worst part about this thread is people calling their little circus troupe "emo".

Sounds like generic softcock hipster garbage.

>The worst part about this thread is people calling their little circus troupe "emo".
I lived through the 2000s. It's made me forget just how much people have thrown that word around to describe things that didn't even sound like punk music.

It's the norm.

It's called emo, not punk. The roots of emo might have sounded really much like punk, but later on it grew to have it's own style

From West Virginia, can confirm

I even liked screamo more than this "indie revival" going on right now.

And bands like Envy did the post rock shtick better than this band could ever hope to do.

Sup Forums, like every other board unfortunately, is being colonized by identitarian classcucks from Sup Forums. It's a shame.

I didn't say I like emo revival, I just said punk and emo are different and obviously don't sound alike.
I think emo revival is pretty shitty too, but mostly because the bands don't try to do any new interesting things, and just only try to copy their contemporaries. Which they don't even do very well.

Truth spreads slowly but surely

>people whose entire humor depends on being edgy calls this edgy
every time

Jeromes Dream was a much better CT emo band than the one in the OP anyway.

>>>/leftypol/

I usually try to separate artist from music but what a petulant shithead. Not caring about your fans is one thing but to be a huge cunt about it is another.

>this
>good

This white girl I've been fucking keeps giving me shit for being white, saying my opinions on issues don't matter. She claims to be mixed and that she had to deal with being called a nigger everyday growing up, but I swear she's whiter than I am.

>going to memechan

Ew lol

According to them, it's the dude on the far left and the one in the middle with the hat that aren't white

>defending people literally telling a band they will stop listening to them
it's a fucking appropriate response, what a fucking stupid thing to do

look at where you are