Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8xfoPxM9AO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jokes on you
Im always lonely
So every album

Rollercoaster

>depression starts getting worse a few months ago
>talk to my then-gf about it, she chooses that conversation to end our relationship
>my depression continues to get worse
>I miss more and more classes and assignments, already had to take an extra year of college and might need another one at this rate
>I'm talking to fewer and fewer of my friends and avoiding any interaction with my family
>I still love her, but she's definitely not changing her mind
>I'd kill myself but I don't want to do that to the people who care about me

I've been listening to Lincoln at least once a week these days, and I'll be damned if it doesn't make me cry everytime.

youtube.com/watch?v=8xfoPxM9AO4

It gives me that warm fuzzy bittersweet feeling that I need when I'm miserable.

Yah, been there, done that. You've just gotta accept that you'll never be with her, not now, not ever and that no one can really be completely relied upon. Make more friends and talk to more people, cause you've got nothing to lose by not making connections. Or just attempt to do something productive instead of moping inwardly. Write a sad song. Make a sad painting. Make your ex sad. Show her what she's missing and that she can't get back together either.

that was meant to be "nothing to lose from making connections"

Souvlaki by Slowdive
or

Tbh anything by beach house is super comfy to listen to when you feel lonely

>tfw surprisingly not lonely after dumping ex bc his crush is into me and we going out this weekend

Not really the entire album, just the one song.

every album i listen too

usually I listen to this while telling myself I'm gonna go outside and meet people and do really fun things with my life, then realizing I actually won't and instead I'll just sit here

"When you're going through hell, keep going".
Keep holding on my friend, that's all I'm doing, and sometimes it's all we can do

>tfw seeing a group of friends loading their car with a case of beer in the supermarket parking lot and the sound of laughter and smell of charcoal and sausages over a fence as you take a lonely walk through the neighbourhood at 5pm on an empty saturday evening knowing that you can listen to all the music you want about living through and passing out of a transitional period in your social development but that's not going to fix anything in any real sense and any feeling of companionship with the music's eventual victory is an illusionary projection of your own devising and the fact you've been jokingly telling yourself that yes, things are slow, but this next summer, this will be 'the summer of George' in a reference to a popular tv show from half a lifetime ago, but you've been doing this for the best part of a decade now and what real evidence is there that it will be so this time around?

Vauxhall is easily my favorite album of all time and would be my pick if you didn't pick it.

Australian pleb

>Lad's gal is all he has
>Gal's gladness hangs upon the love of lad
>Some things gal says to lad aren't meant as bad but cause a little pain

Same as OP