What does Sup Forums think of Cold Chisel?

What does Sup Forums think of Cold Chisel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=acDWPDcGsp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody on this board listens to your ausfag shit

WELL

Maybe if Barnsey could tone it down a notch it'd be listenable, but the guy is the embodiment of buttrock

Good fucking lord if there was one band I probably would have picked that I never would have thought to seen a thread about on Sup Forums

I mean lets be honest, they aren't exactly fuckin Beethoven. And I haven't heard anything besides their well known hits. But I'll be dammed if I wont jam the fuck out to Working Class Man

you play footy by chance mate?

CHEAP WINE AND A THREE DAY GROWTH

anthem for my last 6 years on earth.

Bow River, Forever Now, and Saturday Night are tunes

Haha nope I was never good a sports, I'm a kiwi have a definite soft spot for a good classic sing along bogan anthem though

HE'S

muh nigga. Don't forget When The War is Over.
I prefer Mossy to Barnsey singing.

Well I'll be damned, I didn't expect seeing this band on mu. This band always has a special place in my heart desu because my mum listened to them all the time when k was growing up.

Jimmy Barnsey paved the way for buttrockers like Pearl Jam and Alice in Chains. BASED

The end of this video made me crack the fuck up, pretty interesting though

youtube.com/watch?v=acDWPDcGsp0

I'd make that noise too if I tongue kissed Pauline Hanson.

CIRCUS ANIMALS IS GOAT

I can't decide between Circus Animals and Breakfast at Sweethearts for my favourite.

Banal Aussie pub rock.

I basically get shit on by all of my friends for thinking their music is fucking average shitty rock music.

They've been playing the same shit for over 30 years now. Fuck Khe Sanh.

this. Has there ever been more of a one trick pony than james barnes?

His son David Campbell

I have Circus Animals original pressing lad

I basically get called un Australian for not singing to the same fucking songs that I've been hearing since I was a kid.

He has a fantastic voice. Shame he sold out to Channel 9.

I absolutely despise Jimmy Barnes and anything related to him, his voice makes me want to tear my ears off.

Ian Moss was a good songwriter though. If he'd been the lead singer I'd probably like them a lot more.