he should collab with what's rest of This Heat
kind of like Faust & Dälek

somebody hadn't heard his avalanches features

a o t y

>Adderall Admiral : the album
Would be GOAT

I'm so excited. Any ETA?

So far not yet

I hope it's gud. I rarely put on Old anymore.

Those were recorded over 3 years ago

I'm excited. OLD missed the mark but I think he'll get back on track with this one for some reason. Loving the first single.One of a very select few rappers out there that I actually give a fuck about.

When it rain was fucking perfect

What are some other ones you're looking forward to?

grog shop is one of my favorite venues. saw AJJ there last year. will see you there

so is he still sober or not?

new frank ocean, new kanye? new cystal castles, other than that i dont know whos releasing this year

don't forget MIA

Why do people like this goon? Annoying ass voice, overrated lyrics. Is it white guilt?

KTT & WSHH invasion.

>Annoying ass voice

in your opinion

>overrated lyrics

wtf do you mean by "overrated"? he has some of the best lyrics of any rapper from this decade. a great mix of over-the-top humor but also actual feels. I mean just listen to 30, you can literally feel the pain in his voice as he confesses his issues, and it doesn't seem cheesy like so many rappers these days.

I'm excited, Old was a disaster but I think he'll do well with this one, it's been a long time in the making.
Excited to see him live though, Zelooperz is fucking great.

Schoolboy Q posted a video of him drunkenly fucking around in the studio. I imagine he still does it but isn't a crippled addict anymore
At least he's doing something different than the bix nood trap-pop that every nearly rapper is doing. His lyrics are great, he got lazy on Old but XXX is lyrically one of the best hip-hop albums of all time.

Oh fuck yes

Really looking forward to this and hoping the album is great. Maxo Kream is dope and I'm starting to get into ZelooperZ too.

>In June, Brown revealed on Instagram that he was putting the finishing touches on the album, and told Zane Lowe in an interview that it was largely influenced by Talking Heads.
What the fuck is this going to be AOTD?
Also
>tour announced
My body is ready

I generally hate most hip hop and I especially hate most of the white guilt faggots on here who force themselves to like black music. That being said I enjoy Danny Brown as he's one of the few people in hip hop willing to do something interesting.