Is it okay to grope girls who crowdsurf at concerts?

Is it okay to grope girls who crowdsurf at concerts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7b5ium_nx9w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's quite hard not to if you've got someone's entire body weight above your head, man or woman

>that one dude just straight up poking her ass
Zenith kek

As long as you aren't squeezing

As long as there is no penetration

yes. as long as you dont use your penis.

Or a knife or something

poor dear forgot her pants. must be early onset dementia or something.

iggy azalea said that every time she crowds surfs at her concerts people try to finger her.

Who wouldn't?

seriously would you have the guts to try to get your finger past her pants and into her pussy while shes crowd surfing. what if she clamped her pussy down on you finger and dragged you to a police officer?

post your face when you realise thats actually a boys big white backside.

yeah probably a bad idea.

they're literally asking you to do it

t. accidental groper

the fuck xD

A T
Y O U R
O W N
R I S K

That would be the strongest erection of my life.

i was once at a räjäyttäjät gig and accidentally grabbed the lead singers dick

the other day i posted in a /grimes general/ "would you still love claire if she had a little feminine penis between her legs" and an user said that same thing as you did.

>accidentally

was it girthy?

Absolutely.

obviously not

That boy need therapy.

indeed. grimes does not need a pen15.

I mean it does make sense that she might have one because she clearly suffers from a hormonal imbalance of some sort. But to be attracted to Grimes at all is his biggest problem.

>tfw no ukrainian weirdo gf

Not really, not entirely sure what you mean by groping, squeezing and fingering aren't cool, but just touching seems fine

what about licking?

>sjw feminist type and I are texting
>she says there's rape culture at my university where literally nothing happens
>then proceeds to tell me at concerts she loves to crowdsurf
>wtf.jpg
I don't think people should grope girls that crowdsurf, but if you're going to crowdsurf you're literally making a crowd of people manhandle you... You're going to get groped.

Purposefully? Not at a rock or metal show. That's a good way to get your ass kicked, thrown out, or both.

As long as it's not Courtney Love

post more pictures of it happening please :)

>That's a good way to get your ass kicked, thrown out, or both.

ive seen a big all-in fight start in the pit of a show because one guy grabbed a girls ass and her boyfriend threw a punch. the group of guys with the guy that got punched started throwing punches too then more people joined in and it became a brawl. this was in sydney, cant remember who was playing at the time though.

I'd fuck Courtney Love

We got a bad ass over here

i didnt join in on the fight actually. im a fucking saint.

Look at this man's face and tell me he is owed nothing.

lel

well yeah

Is she holding a strip of ammunition?

I grew up in a area with tons of ukranian immigrants and they are beautiful people. that creature is not of this species.

Every girl deserves to get raped, even when they don't crowd surf

That's her fault

looks like a bullet belt

Underrated post. I love how this sick humor gets delivered in the right doses here.

>bullet belt

youtube.com/watch?v=7b5ium_nx9w

What you're intending here? Guaranteed replies? The SJWs left a long time ago.

>someone states an opinion you disagree with
>it must be bait
He's right as well

Please explain why he's right then. No passive agression here. I'm just curious.

>ywn have a chance to grope her

crowd surfing is degenerate and dangerous. i saw this one guy crowd surf all the way to the front where the security pulled him out as the crowd pushed him off and he dropped 6ft straight on his back. he got up and limped away and i laughed my ass off.

Why do people crowdsurf anyway? It's not fun or anything.
I got forced up by my friends at a gig once and it was horrible for everyone concerned.

>crowd surfing is degenerate and dangerous
>degenerate and dangerous
>degenerate
oh hey grandpa

Depends on your moral code.

Obviously, respecting her private space is ideal, as hard as that may be with her jiggly bits all over you; however, I could see an argument for "she's asking for it", which, c'mon, she totally is.

Why would that be okay? Do you want guys grabbing your crotch while you crowdsurf?

jesus christ you guys are worse than i thought

If I crowdsurfed and someone stroked my cock I wouldn't kick up a fuss about it

I dont see how this thread is music related, or why the mods have not pruned it yet. Besides, this topic is basically a troll now. About the same level as "tfw no gf"

ya because youre a real man and men dont care about emotions amirite

i grabbed a girl's ass at an MSI concert and she turned around, grabbed my hand, rubbed her pussy with it then slapped me

>this much projection
What are you on about?
Why would I kick up a fuss if during an act that requires several total strangers grabbing my body and raising me above their heads against their will if one of them touched my knob? It's inevitable that something will get touched.

No, because he put himself WILLINGLY into a compromising situation. Anyone with even an ounce of foresight knows the likelihood of getting groped and has decided it doesn't matter as much as having a good time.

>It's inevitable that something will get touched.
There's a difference between someone propping you up and intentionally groping you, even though we're all pretending it's the same thing.

lol ur totally right its the girls fault for getting groped i should have seen the error of my ways

we arent talking about a light brush on the genital here

>things that didnt happen

you've clearly never been to an industrial/punk concert. those girls are freaks

Still wouldn't be that big of a deal.
Mind you, that's probably the closest thing I'll ever get to a sexual experience anyway.

It's not fair, user

it's payment for people lifting your fat ass. people should just throw you to the ground

okay for muslims

It's ok to rape and eat them too

check em