kim slutjoo

rekt that other thread maker

eunseo and seola looked way better predebut. word this post if you agree

labooooom

first for best cosmic

wjsn is a dead group except they are shit

imagine if memehee gave you a hickey on your nutsack

Not even early retard
janitor deleted my clc thread I made after this one so this one is staying no matter what

Only in Korea can you have a singer with no singing talent like her release solos like this. Can't even sing live at a concert... look at all the UK or American singers, their live stages are legendary and their concerts are considered works of art. I like Hyuna but as a singer, she's just whatever... A lot of people put down Jiyoon for losing opportunities on 'Unpretty' without realizing that Hyuna doesn't even have enough talent to get invited to a show like that in the first place.

this was #311 though, wasn't it?

starting the day off by chucking wood with luda...

fuck off loser

that's a given
what makes me laugh is imagining them having to hickey some pimply dude and getting a mouthful of pus and blood

omo yubin

omooooooo

i don't agree but she was still pretty

is that your mascot, why is it so big

>Not even early retard
Yes it is. It was made before the bump limit. The post linking it was the post that made it hit the bump limit. New threads are to be made after, not before. I know you're a fucking troll and we go over this every time but whatever.

Post 311 is the bump limit. You make a new thread after the old one hits the limit, not one post before and then link it causing the thread to hit bump limit.

It's always fucking retards with 4chanx I swear to god.
No, look at the post numbers.

what a hot babe!

girls from groups like stellar or tahiti had to do some dirty stuff to disgusting men at least a few times to stick around for this long... why are these girls doing this when they can live a normal life like normal people and earn an honest living.

So what you are saying is that the janitor did the right call by deleting my thread

got it, i'm not gonna fight this autism

gross retard

>this guy again
lmao

you should just end your life already

Both of the threads were early however yours was made after this one.

I want to know the Laboooooom guy's story.

>Post 311 is the bump limit. You make a new thread after the old one hits the limit, not one post before and then link it causing the thread to hit bump limit.
i see, ta user
for my part i won't do that again, although i'm not op

>why are these girls doing this when they can live a normal life like normal people and earn an honest living.
7 year ironclad slave contracts

link to this perf? she seems to be wearing nice heels

1. Bump limit is 310
2. New threads can be made at 310 posts
3. You're literally retarded and should feel dumb

>tfw you'll never sit with luda on your front porch on a warm summer night watching the glowing stars, unconstrained by oppressive city lights
>you'll never sneak quick glances of her soft lips as she stares upwards, far too curious about her place in the universe to notice
>she'll never catch you doing it eventually, giving you a friendly punch on the arm in an attempt to hide her flushed, embarrassed cheeks
>she'll never look down at her feet and ask shyly "are you happy?" knowing that you've had a bit of a rough year
>you'll never stare at her silently for a moment and reply: "yeah, i think so."

maybe you should stay there :)

don't call them retards. they may be gross sluts but stellar are all intelligent beautiful women

youtube.com/watch?v=pvt1YJQ8nlE

>Both of the threads were early however yours was made after this one.
I know, i'm not disputing the janitor nuking my thread because mine was too late but this guy calling both of our threads too early is autistic as fuck

:XDDDD

I don't get it, make early threads all you want. And I will just keep making others aware of the rules.

It's this getting triggered and pretending so hard that you didn't make an early thread when the rules couldn't be any more clear is what I genuinely don't understand. You don't have to reply to me.

twiceboy tho

>the pedo posting about Yeoreum and children

What the fuck is his story?

Alri, Im off to the gym in about 10mins
Anyone wanna come along?

i have a lot of laboum pics

ask me about my story

i don't think their contracts include that, though

The bump limit is 310 "bumps" aka replies to the OP. 311 total posts.

For 4chanx using idiots, you can make a new thread when your number says 311. That means the thread has hit bump limit.

The literal retard here is you.

how many

What pokemon are you gonna use at it?

>you'll never be sitting on the porch enjoying the weather and ask luda to go inside and get your 12 gauge when a black man approaches despite only wanting to ask for a stick of butter for his cookins

Anyone in Cosmic Girls with better pits than Seolhyun?

But they were both early...

>Calling 4chanx users retards
>being a native extension Sup Forums user and dealing with all the limitations
why wouldn't you use an extension

wow. i dont think i've ever seen yubin on kpg before.

please continue, friend

yah best turn around now boy

my yulhee folder currently has 4419 pics including gifs and webms and my other laboum folder has 811 pics including gifs and webms

>>Calling 4chanx users retards
What else should I call someone who can't figure out when a thread has hit bump limit?

>caring this much

you must live a painfully boring life user

it's just one guy posting his shitty meme, don't worry about it friend

what should i reply with guys?

I've been here since 2006 when we had to put noko in the fucking email field for every thread so don't talk to me like you're some expert you fucking newfag.

>waking up to cosmic girls

feels good man

>169 CP
Is that good?

>downloading additional software just to browse a website

damn, nigger. why waste so much energy on this?
do you even realize how pathetic this is?
of all the things you could be doing... you choose this... i mean come on, REALLY?

This is a newfag if I have ever seen it, fuck off with your 4chanx faggotry and die. Stop making shitty early CLC threads and kill yourself already.

Call her a filthy slag and ask for nudes after

"there's only 2 genders"

lol i want to jump on that ride with them

instagram.com/p/BIAI8W4j0B-/?taken-by=gfriendofficial

>limitations

You sound autistic.
What do you need to do other than be able to type a post and post it and attach and image sometimes?

how do you define a... worthy pit?

user points out when someone breaks a rule that's to everyone's benefit

that probably takes about the same effort it takes you to reply to them

>tumblr gif
2ne1 fans, everyone

You don't need a fucking extension to post on Sup Forums

flippy

keep posting this qt

im going to make early threads all day today

>talking about yourself in third person

i'm going to report them a lot

sage lol

kill yourself CLC fag
nugushitters are always the early thread posters and it's retarded

stop making early clc threads and sperging when you don't get your way

remember when kpg talked about kpop and posted kqts?

please only post pics of Umji, Yerin or Eunha!

The rest are ugly and/or irrelevant.

*flips*
flip to this post if you agree

it's not our fault that some clc poster keeps screaming about not getting his early thread in

exy has never worn pants in her lift

>2 minutes in paint

comfy yujeong

you guys must be pretty miserable to bicker like this when there are so many kqts to be posted

i sincerely hope your lives improve :(

CLC, OMG and Twice posters ruined it.

From the look on her face I can tell that crowd is nothing but pimply faced mouthbreathing boys and a bunch of creepy old men.

jesus christ thats CL?
i genuinely thought it was that one nigger, shit, i dont even remember her name but she's a "rapper" or something

pretty amazing thighs either ways

OMG is good tho