What is the worst genre of music?

What is the worst genre of music?

Honestly is there anything more cringe than brostep/dubstep in general? I mean sure Burial is okay (a bit boring though), but I mean shit like pic related, and the thousands of "dubstep remix" videos on YouTube. Just trash only a 12 year old kid would listen to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fVTjrIczuQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that album is a solid 7/10

get fucked redditor

Post-rock

There is actually a lot of good dubstep. Definitely not the YouTube shit, and based on how you feel about Burial I don't think it'd be for you, but I really like pic related.

Rap

crunkcore

winrar

>burial
>boring
sorry to hear that it didn't click on you

You might be right about that.

Also, post-grunge is pretty fucking bad.

There's a definite difference between older dubstep like Burial and the newer YouTubecore trash that Skrillex popularized. When I first listened to Untrue, I was surprised it was classified as dubstep based on my perception of the genre.

noise imo

to "cringe" invalids your opinion entirely, and there's nothing really wrong with brostep either. it's just not made to appeal to you.

Funk Carioca is the worst genre right now, no doubt about it :
youtube.com/watch?v=fVTjrIczuQw

>being this contrarian
I hope you know that nobody here agrees with you or thinks you're cool

the singles off of it are 7s/10

>not liking something
>ever patrician
>ever a good thing

Clinton listens to Crunkcore

Trad jazz

Folk punk
Hip hop
Country
Metal

>3 blanket genres

pleb

Metal and prog

radio friendly pop rap
modern pop music
all mexican music with this one fucking beat in every fucking songs, you know which i'm talking about
reggae (dude weed lmao)
crunkcore and screamo

i can listen to most types of music and not be too annoyed, but the emo pop rock shit i hear really annoys me. i dont even really know the band names but some of my friends and coworkers never really got out of that 90s emo phase (musically) and still listen to these bands that are about how she left scars on my heart that only heal when the darkness sews them shut or something. also pop country is bad, as is a lot of the newer popular hip hop. i mean stuff like asap rocky and gucci mane. can't stand it.

power metal is cheesy too

00's pop punk and post-grunge
90's soft rock like hootie and Dave Matthews and shit
Modern pop-country

there's tons of reggae songs/artists that aren't about smoking weed. though i'm biased because reggae is perfect background noise for working in a busy kitchen

Power Metal is absolutely cheesy, yeah. Thrash can be too, it's honestly part of the appeal imo

>tfw all my friend listens to is brostep edm shit and assorted CRAWLING IN MY SKIN tier songs

Trap-rap

grindcore?

crunk-core
post-night core

Your favorite genre.

>Hip hop
>Country
>Metal
lmao