10/10 only hip hop fans would disagree

10/10 only hip hop fans would disagree

im a rockist and it's 8/10 at most

Only people who don't listen to anything outside of mainstream classic rock would agree

Rockist here, I agree, even though it's half-filler.

8.5/10
I remember my dadrock phase

Remember that this is their most radio friendly album, not their best artistic work

said like a true pitchfork-reading indie-cindy

6/10 half of it is filler and the rest is cheesy and kinda boring

It's a 0/10 but any hip-hop is worse

GZA and ATCQ are objectively better

>Zeppelin
>artistic
They were only in it for the money senpai
Led Zeppelin would have been a trap group if they were around now

Actually, hip-hop fans would be the only ones to deem it 10/10.

>0/10
>any hip-hop is worse

you just went full retard

ITT: Hip hop heads try to discredit one of the great rock albums of all time
idk why I bother coming to this board
let me guess pic related sucks also?

If they were only in it for the money Stairway to Heaven would've been released as a single.

Worst of I-IV, 7/10

Robert Plant just turned down 14 millions dollars to reunite with Zep. Also, why did they break up when Bonham died?

Correct
Stairway to Heaven was originally filler
It became big unexpectedly off of AOR radio

Led Zeppelin is horrible. Music thieves cunt

Zeppelin is overrated
Honestly 70s hard rock is just uninteresting and boring to listen to. And aesthetically it's pretty excessive and I fucking hate listening to guitar solos

Echoes is the greatest song ever constructed by man.

Whatever you say dad

ITT: plebs letting overexposure affect their opinions

>not liking Zep makes you a pleb
They suck ass

Musically they are one of the greatest groups ever. Not really disputable.

Art music listener here.

LZ is awful.

>Musically they are one of the greatest groups ever. Not really disputable.
How the fuck is that not disputable? Led Zeppelin is boring shit

Houses of the Holy and Physical Graffiti are superior to I-IV and the following albums.

They couldn't release it as a single because they'd get sued for copyright infringement. Which they did anyway because it got popular.

If Jimmy Page's guitar playing is boring, I would absolutely love to hear something that is interesting.

only dads would agree

t. teenage indie kid

if they were an obscure, long-lost heavy psych band you would love them, admit it

this is absolutely correct

>dude listen to those killer riffs, bro! lmao
Just because Page is a good guitarist doesn't mean they wrote good songs.
Also guitar solos are boring and are just there to impress kids who don't listen to jazz
I fucking hate psychedelic rock. Try harder faggot

M8 what the fuck are you talking about. Willie Dixon took them to court and none of the songs they ripped off from him were used as singles.

Spirit themselves didn't even take LZ to court, it was the family of one of the members after the member himself died.

I would like them if the vocals weren't so fucking obnoxious.

>I fucking hate psychedelic rock
clearly this is your first time here, so just return to your homeboard and everything will be fine

its indisputable among people with not garbo taste

I asked you to give me something interesting.

>omg if you don't like psych you must be a shitposter and not a le real music lover
I hate all psych. It's just my opinion, why the hostility?
nice argument mom
No

You have literally 0 credibility.

What does that even mean
You know that this is an Anonymous board, right?

stop posting you don't know anything about music.
go back to Sup Forums

this

You are saying music I enjoy is boring, so I ask for an example of music that is not boring, and you won't give me one. Your opinion has no credibility.

Go fuck yourself

>the "just my opinion" scapegoat
just because your favorite epic lebowski meme told you otherwise, it doesn't excuse your ignorance and close-mindedness toward a diverse, expansive genre of music, so just stop posting, quit while you're ahead, and return to

is jimmy page literally the most self indulgent guitar player to ever exist?

No, II and HOTH are 10's

Do you play any instruments? Playing has certainly helped me to appreciate Zep.

I'd honestly prefer to listen to Jimi Hendrix than Led Zeppelin.

>Stairway to Heaven was originally filler
>It became big unexpectedly off of AOR radio

Nope. The band knew it was an important song and that's why they printed the lyrics for it on the record sleeve.

I've listened to tons of psychedelic rock. Everyone raves on and on about it. 60s psychedelia has aged like shit and is boring and new psych is just as uninteresting. I've listened to tons and tons of that shit and I've never liked it enough to think that I like psychedelic rock.
I play guitar, actually. I admire Jimmy Page's playing, but I don't necessarily enjoy it if that makes any sense.
probably

>Implying Hip-Hop fans strictly listen to Hip-Hop and think any other genre doesn't hold any water to it.
It's an alright album but it's not a 10/10. I see it as maybe a 7.5/10.

How do you play guitar but not enjoy guitar solos?

>I've listened to tons of psychedelic rock. Everyone raves on and on about it. 60s psychedelia has aged like shit and is boring and new psych is just as uninteresting. I've listened to tons and tons of that shit and I've never liked it enough to think that I like psychedelic rock.
then I can respectfully disagree, next time you express your opinion try not to use buzzwords and actually formulate it instead of arguing like a Sup Forumstard

I just don't, they never interested me. I think solos in rock bog down songs too often, and I could just listen to jazz if I wanted to be wowed by guitar playing.

Just bought this on vinyl, original pressing.

I have to say, listening to the original version really improves the sonic landscape of the music as a whole. I think it's objectively a minimum 7/10 album, clean, well-produced and talented playing all around.

I'd give it an 8/10 personally, contrarians go home.

I give it a 9; just edging into my top 100, but for the b8 title you deserve the contrarians that follow.

70s rock music is probably my favorite kind of music, but Led Zeppelin is seriously overrated. Even their best album is a 6/10. This isnt their best album.

You're secretly black

I'm as white as they come.

typical jazz elitist, stop being so insecure about being unable to play hard hitting melodies and enjoy for once

I honestly can't understand people who identify as fans of a genre, or even base their identity off of a genre
>I o-only li-l-listen to rock! T-that means I think h-hip-hop is b-b-bad !! \m/
Seriously get out of your fucking shells