Can we have a R&B and Soul thread?

Can we have a R&B and Soul thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lxp7WVXiXU
youtube.com/watch?v=6R7xIpwSdWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What did you think of the latest Charles Bradley album?

Why? D'angelo is literally the only worthwhile artist in the whole genre.

Seriously? 80 years of music and just one?

Yup. That's how shitty the genre is.

>bait

Just wow

victor??!!

Educate yourself

hype

I'm not extremely well versed in this genre, but I think this and The Blue Album are pretty good. Also I just listened to Marvin Gaye for the first time recently and it has the sound I love, like the shit you'd here in a diner at 3:00 in the morning.

does this belong ITT?

Let's all just calm the fuck down.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lxp7WVXiXU

Was James Blake confirmed to be on his album? I remember them being mentioned together sometime ago.

this would have made a good soundtrack, or will sound good over someone rapping, despite the more straightforward approach younge took over its predecessor

honestly one of the best of this year. not as good as no time for dreaming and it honestly wasn't very interesting, but he has such a good voice

no

probably

S/T was an amazing achievement. A modern classic.

What the fuck went wrong?

>Rick Rubin
ehh let's just say I won't be disappointed

Guys, i need your help. I was listening to the Booty Call OST and i found that the motherfucking Backstreet Boys did a fucking song.

I don't know if its R&B or something like that, but i need more music in the same vibe/genre. Can you point me to the right direction please?

youtube.com/watch?v=6R7xIpwSdWY

Just saw Anderson Paak live and he was GREAT. I like Malibu a lot but I think he has the potential to make a truly great album

nice one senpai

doesn't belong, also not good

Answer pls

What are your favorites on the album? I pretty much love every one. I can't even list specific ones because I'll end up listing 14 songs out of the 16 and even then those 2 I still think are really good.