You will live on a desert island for the rest of your life and can only take one album. What will it be?

You will live on a desert island for the rest of your life and can only take one album. What will it be?
>pic related

Quiet Maurauder - Gwidifhfihghwphglg Cardiff
Runtime: 04:49:20

a box set of radiohead, that one that have their 5 first a longplays

just an album, isn't?

Assuming mixtapes count, KOOL A.D. - O.K.

The SMiLE sessions

no question

Bump

Fuck beat me to it

I will never grow tired of this one.

Living on a island will be sad so I want as much happiness as possible

>more than half the thread is Sup Forumscore

fucking plebs jesus christ

I'd never want to listen to only one album for the rest of my life. even my favorites would get boring after a while

Why do you think is the point of the question then you fucking twat

so maybe I just want something simple to have the only music I'd listen to, and why can't I enjoy entry tier music?

>Implying these albums are shit

The Good Son

Honestly ITAOTS is really good but it gets old over time. I really enjoy it but in doesn't go that in depth and I couldn't picture myself listening to only this for the rest of my life. But then again that's probably how most albums would be.

>Implying the albums are bad just because they're Sup Forumscore

Your logic is stupid

The vocals are so catchy and emotional that over time they would become extremely annoying

>implying they arent

I'd rather pick a popular album I would enjoy over one that would give me hipster cred on Sup Forums alone.

I have literally listened to this album in its entirety at least 100 times.

Never gets old.

I don't know what's up with it but ITAOTS never gets old to me. Sometimes I'll take a break from it, but I always love coming back to it. If it's the only album you have on a desert island, it doesn't mean it will be playing continuously just that it's the only thing you can play. I think I'd go with OP's choice.

Tough choice between this and Lonesome Crowded West

I don't come to Sup Forums because of the culture here. only for recommendations. Thank you for staying real and camel is by the way one of my all time favs

Would be an album with an edge sharp enough so I can kill myself. I don't wanna live on a desert island for the rest of my life that's stupid. But if I can't kill my self, it would be Frank Zappa - Joe's Garage or Sodom's Agent Orange

An unfathomable amount of love for this masterpiece

Is this a new meme?

i would like to trick myself that future is bright and promising even though i'm stuck on a goddamn island so this is it

>all these albums that are either easy to get or do the same shit over and over again
Nah you need something that can truly last. A monster of a release. Something like Autechre's elseq 1-5

AE_Live is viable, too.

Any DG album so i can stay pumpd up the whole time while building shelter ect.

Take a 25 part album with all my favorite albums. Fucker.