Lil Uzi Vert

What's your opinion on this eccentric motherfucker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLpCkuftmJM
youtube.com/watch?v=rVM0K5hMwaY
youtube.com/watch?v=KT7W9oJP6BI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d3rpxWI00w4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idk it's hype and good for drinking lol

Of course I love lil Uzi!
My favorite tracks are:
Kill Whites
I fuck you you whore (Women are objects) ft. lil criminal
All niggers are saints
Dirty trap in da hood (cops must die)
Quit school sell drugs (I am so rich) ft. young billionaire and big ignant
Money is more important than anything
Rape women
I'm sorry God (I have a big cock) ft. brian eno

am i the only one that thinks these fake features would actually be pure fire? i can only imagine what 16 bars from lil criminal would sound like,

He needs a big uzi if I'm to take him seriously

lil uzi? he's a fantastic artist
who can forget bangers such as
Money (ft. lil skinny, lil giant, lil chico, lil fatty, fat lil, lil wang, big dick)
Your Wife Sucks Me Dick (ft. H.U.G.O. Boss, A$AP Cash, Desiigner)
Steal From Whites (ft. lil In Jail)
BE a Nigga (ft. cRAP , Lord of The Blacks, Big Pun)

youtube.com/watch?v=wLpCkuftmJM

you knew whats coming

UHM YAH

>Ft Lil in jail

honorable kek

>Your Wife Sucks Me Dick (ft. H.U.G.O. Boss, A$AP Cash, Desiigner)
>Desiigner

I would listen to that

XD EPIC DUDE REAL COMEDY GENIUS

vs the world is an instant classic.
top tracks would have to be
squeaky twink nigga on da beat (prod lil "does all the work")
slurp my lil dik (ft. lil lil, AAAAAAAAAAAFUCK)
ramen noodlez on mah head (ft. unlicensed cooking mama samples)

I preffer Yachty desu

>They don't even know bout that old shit
youtube.com/watch?v=rVM0K5hMwaY

wtf I typed "desu", not "desu"

lel, I'm high and this is messing with my brain.
When I type "t b h" it shows "desu"-

>Does all the work
>Can't get a job

Fucked up

hahahhahahaha

Violence is bad, m'kay

>bro I wanna show you these niggas they seem like some really real ass people I look up to them

p. In prison

what

besides All My Chains, Uzi is garbage

trying too hard

kek

holy shit Sup Forums im starting to enjoy Sup Forums's humor unironically

Sup Forums leave

le epic meme

Uzi is the GOAT
Anyone who says he sounds like other rappers needs to get their ears checked

um yea

LUV is Rage
Good tape, he isn't the best at creating good song structure but when he does it's incredible

LUV vs. The World
Some really good songs and he shows some versatility, Money Longer is the GOAT party song if people are trying to rage

Overall, he's got a lot of potential and he can do great things as long as he creates a more unique, personalized sound. If not, he'll be irrelevant in a couple years. His personality is great though, really fun in interviews, freestyles and puts on a hell of a show.

Newfags need to lurk more.

Gotta say i fell in love with him after hearing this track: youtube.com/watch?v=KT7W9oJP6BI

>I'm sorry God (I have a big cock) ft. brian eno
what would an eno verse sound like

This.

My favorites are Wit My Crew/1987, 7am, Right Now, You Was Right, and Grab the Wheel.

My personal ranking of these new niggas

1. Lil Uzi
2. Lil Yachty
3. 21 Savage
90000000001. Kodak

Yachty
Uzi = 21
Kodak
Desiigner

desu 21 isnt comparable to uzi
21 isnt that great and uzi is fun as shit and more tolerable

I really dug his latest tape with Metro a lot, he isn't trying to be a fun party rapper
They both flow well and have average lyrics
My enjoyment of them are the same though

unlike the other cunts that replied to you, i actually found this funny XD

Yachty seems actually eccentric.

With Vert I I feel like he's just trendhopping. I mean you listen to most of his songs and it's just your usual boring "I GOT MONEY/I GOT HOES" black shit, and then he throws in a one line "NARUTO LEL SO RANDUUM XD" lyric that makes it ironic or something I guess.

Meanwhile, all these weird videogame and cartoon samples are woven into the DNA of Yachty's songs and the double persona thing just makes me think he's an authentic eccentric/crazy person/autist

As for the other Freshmen, Desiigner's okay. Man can write hooks that I sing along to, even if he can't write much else:

>SHOOTER PULL UP WITH DA SHOOTER
>CALIBER CALIBER CALIBER
>OVERNIGHT OVERNIGHT OVERNIGHT

He needs to a collab tape with Big Sean or somebody else lyrical from the Kanye and Friends stable and just do the hooks, and it'd be fucking genius

I don't know who thought it was a good idea to give that cringefest Kodak exposure/a contract/whatever. His album is just fucking trash. The timbre of his voice is just unpleasant to listen to. It's worse than Lil B which I didn't even think possible. not to mention Biggie and Pac are spinning in their fucking graves

haven't the 21 guy

>I'm sorry God (I have a big cock) ft. brian eno
lol

lol

He doesn't talk about Naruto or anime that much in his songs
Yachty is just a weird nigga, Uzi has really catchy shit, Yachty is hit or miss for me

And if you don't think Uzi is "eccentric" (which has no bearing on his music) you've never seen his interviews

That's my point. That's why he sucks.

If you're going to do the weeaboo/nerd thing, then fucking sell the hell outta it. Don't half ass and write boring, bog stand "YO MY HOES" songs and then use Mewtwo as a punchline. Don't give me a goddamn delicious Scott Pilgrim homage cover and title to your album, suggesting some kind of fucking awesome Scott Pilgrim rap concept album and then make me listen to your boring "MY HOES MAH MONEY MY GUNS" songs that I've heard a billion times from every other terrible gangbanging retard act under the sun

his music is garbage and he compared himself to gg allin hes a a fucking poser

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d3rpxWI00w4
Bro this is an official music video to one of his songs, posted to his own channel. He doesn't have to be a freak like MadThad for you to know he's actually in deep with anime. Plus he's not out there marketing himself as a web, he just said he likes anime.
He said Allin was one of his inspirations he didn't say they were comparable

Oh look its another "hyped up wacky nigger rapper with bleached short dreadlocks" trap faggot named lil something how refreshing

cool, so what are the lyrics about?

>Thought that was your hoe
>Now she at my shows
>That's the way it goes
>Yeah, that bitch done chose
>Taking Xans 'til I'm slow
>Yeah

way to go. you've officially wrote a verse full of nursery rhymes where you come off like a fourth rate Future clone. goooodd joooorrbb

On a song called "Scott and Ramona" on an album called "Lil Uzi Vert vs. The World", what do we get? a clever recounting of the plot of that series? perhaps transposing the story's central motifs onto a romantic encounter from one's own life?

No, we get more braindead stereotypical rap shit:

>100 dollar bills in the way
>Yeah it feels good to be great
>Yeah now she gotta do what I say
>Yeah now she gotta do what I say
>I count my dough, I make it stack

In the "source" material, Scott is penniless. He's a dork. He says stupid shit about Pac Man and the Xmen. He's also something of a self involved twat that drives people away.The book's arc is about him building better relationships through introspection and self-criticism, not though GETTING DEM FAT STACKS FOR DEEZ HOES

why slap this shit all over your album if it has literally NOTHING to do with what you're singing about? Because you didn't read the source material obviously. Because you need some nerdy shit to slap on your music/your image to differentiate yourself now that's it cool. Now that Kanye took real RISKS in being nerdy with shit like Graduation and its attendant promotional art, you can now slap it on to your substandard shit to exploit some rubes

what? makonnen and yachty are both more "eccentric" than this fuck

Can you explain the appeal of 21 to me? I listened to his new mixtape a few times and with a couple exceptions, every track sounds so half assed. I can appreciate thug, future, even yachty, but 21's vocals sound straight lazy.

m8, the fact that he doesn't rap about anime means nothing because he's not out there promoting himself like he's a huge fucking anime fan.
The Scott and Ramona reference is referring to him (being Scott) and his girl Brittney (obviously Ramona) he's done multiple love songs dedicated to her, and that's one of them. He's using Scott Pilgrim to paint a picture of how he loves his girl.
The cover is kinda artistic, it's dedicated to his girl too, the way I interpret it is it's like the life of a rapper, all the women and fans and money surrounding him, but Scott (him) still only has eyes for Ramona (Britt).

maybe the man is just incredibly inarticulate but the lyrics I mentioned sound like something in anthem to strippers, not a love song

>he's not out there promoting himself like he's a huge fucking anime fan

Here's a question to you: if he didn't have the "quirky" hook, between the green hair, the anime shit, whatever, would anyone care?

besides that, what differentiates him from the truckloads of trap rappers out there?

it's not his lyricism, because as I've shown, his bars are often shit

his flow is middling

he doesn't have a unique voice like Future or Thugger

so what is it, if it isn't the quirky stuff?

He's not a lyricist, I'll admit, but he's clearly talking to his girl
>I can't go a day if I don't talk to my baby
Self explanatory
>She say she single but she know she really taken
Uzi's girl was in a relationship when he cucked the other guy (see P's and Q's)

If he didn't have the quirky shit I don't think people would care, most people don't know what he looked like, and were surprised that he looked like he did. His looks and mannerisms get him more hate than love, from Akademiks calling him a faggot, to people hating on YouTube, he definitely is not pulling many fans because his hair is green or purple or fucking blonde.

>besides that, what differentiates him from the truckloads of trap rappers out there?
He's got a different type of energy, he switches up his flows mid song, which is interesting, and his repetitive style (rap a verse then repeat the same word Ex: Aye) is different than anybody right now

I find his voice to be unique, it's kind of harsh and raspy, Future's voice is literally a product of autotune.

Shit music, and he has his head shoved up his ass on a kanye west level. Mothafucka already callin himself a Marilyn Manson level rockstar.

uzi is the only one I can listen to the others are awful

He said Manson was his inspiration as a kid
Yachty is good, he has some hit or miss stuff like I keep saying, but he's gotten a lot better. Give him a chance. 21 is more of a gangster rapper, his new tape is alright, No Heart is a banger. Kodak is straight garbage and is a meme.

1. Uzi
2. Yachty
3. Kodak
4. Playboi Carti
5. Rich the Kid
6. Famous Dex
7-16593. Every struggle rapper out there right now
16594. 21 Savage

false. 21's new album with metro is beautiful.

It's alright. Couple good songs, couple songs where the flow doesn't quite come together.