JASON ALDEAN NEW ALBUM

theboot.com/jason-aldean-new-album-2016-they-dont-know-information/

ALDEAN SEASON APPRORACHING SENPAI, WE EATING SOON

youtube.com/watch?v=-5cv1d_m4g0

This might be his best single yet. A lot of people here complain he's getting too "dark" but I fucking love it, the melodies are still there and it's unmistakably Aldean.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Concert_in_Central_Park_(Aldean)
clyp.it/kxorvbza
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That headline is pretty fucking smug

HOLY FUCK I HAVEN'T EATEN FOR TWO YEARS FAMBRUHPAIKA

they think they know, in reality aldean's boutta stunt on everyone

Is The Boot.com the new Marcel's Music Journal?

It hope this new album is
>darker
and
>more abrasive
than OBND

>1. “Lights Come On”
>15. “When the Lights Go Out”
bravo, lads he's done it again

Oh my gosh. He is absolutely pushing post-country to its limits. This may very well be post-post-country. I'm also hearing the influences of La Monte Young and Ornette Coleman in this. He even put in a throwback to early industrial music, while tastefully intertwining it with country. Aldean is the best musician of our times, no doubt.

it might be, but the cover seems too bright even by Aldean standards

>getting too "dark"
>single called "Lights Come On"

checkmate, Aldean, you genius bastard.

I've liked Aldean since his early stuff but the amount of Sup Forums edgelords at his shows now is annoying, he's built up a Death Grips like following on here.

I saw Jaldean when he did a show in Central Park fundraising for a ballot initiative to overturn Citizen's United, and man, did he kill it. Apparently 140,000 people showed up, but I'm sure that every single one felt like they were in the front low, his performance was so electric. Needless to say, his famous True Love Waits cover brought the house down.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Concert_in_Central_Park_(Aldean)

title names are Swans-tier. It's gonna be dumb neofolk bullshit all over again like on My Kinda Party

Wait, is this actually true? Am I being meme'd?

that's a big head

>they don´t know
what don´t we know?

>Sometimes that means to try new things. We want to make a great record, and that means to be a trailblazer with some sounds. I give the musicians free reign to do their thing. We may use more drum loops than we have before. It depends on the song.
>more drum loops

MORE drum loops? o fuck. this is his magnum opus, calling it now

I've struck up so many conversations with Aldeanheads wearing this out.

I wear it to every concert I go to now. Bob Pollard of Guided by Voices told me he's a big fan, said he's a "good country type of guy"

While Aldean's show in Central Park only attracted 140,000 people, every one of those 140,000 started a band.

Yes, you're being meme'd. Some guy kept spamming one of Aldean's albums in an apparent attempt to make him Sup Forumscore, and now we pretend to like him for a laugh. Nobody in this thread is serious, even though this post will get 10 replies telling me they totally are and that I just don't get the genius of Old Boots, New Dirt.

No fun allowed.

the sound of his next album. Aldean is totally unpredictable.

I haven't been this hyped for a new record since Bottomless Pit

I know the meme, I'm talking about people from Sup Forums ironically going to his shows.

>xD it's all a parody!

holy shit fuck off

people used to say that in kanye/death grips threads too

we like him, legit. fuck off.

The 45 minute performance of "Burnin' It Down" was a intended thank you to the fans. I cried.

dude thats sick

I was there too. Goodness, I felt something.

Can someone confirm this rumor I heard...

Jaldean went without food, sex, or social interaction for an entire week to protest Chelsea Manning's imprisonment and the subsequent denial of access to hormone replacement therapy, and it was mere seconds before getting on stage that he was informed that Chelsea would be provided with the hormones and would be getting a retrial.

I could just feel something special, man, something sublime. If ever perfection had a human form, it was Jaldean that day.

gtfo and listen to death grips pleb

clearly you hate shit taste

Fuck man, that isn't even the half of it. Aldean sat out in the hot sun for weeks, holding up a sign for Chelsea Manning in protest of her denial of hormones. Aldean would close his eyes while people spat on him, threw garbage at him, and a few even tried to beat him up. But he took it all, without even a cry of pain, because no matter how much pain he was in, it would never measure up to Chelsea's. He truly is a saint.

this is it guys

>YOUR NAME IS FUCK

>We're just hangin' around
>burnin' it down

It makes so much sense now...

If dubs I release FlyLo's Burnin' It Down remix

MOTHERFUCKING ROLL

I took MDMA before going to see him once. I was feeling great then 'Burnin' It Down' started, the crowd went wild and I had a full-on panic attack. I was fine after a few minutes but to this day that song makes me really anxious and paranoid.

What makes this stranger is that I have never before or since had any sort of panic attack.

R o l l

You know since Long Season is amazing and I really feel bad for anons who are put off by it because of its meme status, I've been contemplating taking the bait and listening to Jason Aldean for a while

Am I close to making a mistake

roll

Congratulations...

clyp.it/kxorvbza

Not even memeing, this could actually be decent if not for the over produced vocals

yes
obviously
what

It's going to be shit. OBDN was a mess. I miss old Aldean.

Anyone from Sup Forums go to his show in Melbourne, Australia? One of the most commanding performances I've ever seen. This guy knows how to put on a fucking show.

>“This Plane Don’t Go There”
What did he mean by this?

I refuse to believe that people think he's good

is he finally showing his experimental side with this new album?

Jason Aldean isn't even his real name. How can you trust the music when the sound of words is false?

all of our names are fake

His early work was a little too Americana for my taste, but when Night Train came out in '12, I think he really came into his own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Luke Bryan, but I think Jason has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. In '14, Jason released this, Old Boots, New Dirt, his most accomplished album. I think his undisputed masterpiece is "Burnin' It Down," a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the man himself!

What did he mean by this?

>lowbatteryposting