Literally the luckiest person of all time

Literally the luckiest person of all time

>image.jpg

I wouldn't consider dying young to be lucky.

That's not yoko ono

Nah. Lemmy once ate rat poison because he thought it was speed and survived.

And be immortalized as a poet sex god forever

It's not like he was some fucking nerd who died unknown

If you die young, people will always remember you by your youthful face.

I'm sure Syd Barrett loved being this for he remainder of his life

Doesn't matter how anyone remembers you

Youre dead and receive no benefit from the attention

We all die, dingus

I actually saw Jim Morrison's grave in Paris last week.

I've been there. People put Jack Daniels and shit on it, its pretty chill. I just remember that there was a directory for like 100 buried famous French people, and literally everyone just goes there for Jim Morrison.

They had a fence around it now, so I couldn't give him any gifts. A bunch of Americans were looking for him, so I followed them.

he was fine though

Has nothing to do with my point

I think what he means is, the most important part of your life is the legacy you leave behind. No one wants to live a pointless life with a pointless death.

You're presenting a false choice. What i meant was that i'd rather live a long eventful life than a short one whose only value is in "memories" that other people experience and i dont.

I.e. I'd rather be jim morrison and live to 60.

Yeah I'm not saying I agree with his point entirely, but I get what he is saying. I mean Bowie is remembered as a sexgod rockstar, and he still gets documentaries and stuff made about him while making it to his 60s.

>phone posters arguing about the existence of dead musicians

Why are you arguing with me nigger?

My only point was that living a very short life but leaving behind "memories" is rather pointless - you have no idea how people are "remembering you" - you dont feel it, see it, hear it - you're gone.

Your example of Bowie is basically the ideal and it makes my point for me. Would you rather be Bowie or Morrison (aside from their art - just in terms of life trajectory)?

I didn't argue, I was agreeing with you chill out.