scrugley.bandcamp.com/
soundcloud.com/unx-722390634/stevie-the-blind-cat-stkeo-mix
soundcloud.com/unx-722390634/your-inner-rust
unxmusic.bandcamp.com/releases
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1EodIMq7igdOVdOMUJJUGdmSms&usp=sharing
ritchmusic.bandcamp.com/album/colors-ep
elijahmjohnston.bandcamp.com/album/demos
evenoxen.bandcamp.com
punchbowlrecords.com/store/p1/Even_Oxen_-_Arrayed_Above_the_Seraphim_Lights_//_Cassette_Tape.html
yamir.bandcamp.com/album/yamir
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_
morsel-morsel.bandcamp.com/album/on-high
clyp.it/tzduhkef
eichinschmeichin.bandcamp.com/album/senioritis
peachesdavenport.bandcamp.com/album/the-ducks-a-snake-in-the-grass
awkwardbullshit.bandcamp.com/track/7am
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/even_oxen/arrayed_above_the_seraphim_lights/
clyp.it/m30y4sih
cavbrew.bandcamp.com/album/cold-tones-2015
reptileguy.bandcamp.com/releases
sleazy1.bandcamp.com/releases
hottea.bandcamp.com/track/keep-easy
droopies.bandcamp.com/releases
vermiss.bandcamp.com/album/imagining-of-an-artificial-end
thebaddestbeams.bandcamp.com/track/life-is-strange
connorortlinning.bandcamp.com/album/r-ves
connorortlinning.bandcamp.com/album/sub-zero
matteyotunes.bandcamp.com/track/persona-4-nevermore-8bit
pound62.bandcamp.com/album/a-better-future
nillisthenewblack.bandcamp.com
soundcloud.com/thewoundsbecomehim
neptunehomme.bandcamp.com
saintmovinghills.bandcamp.com/album/live-for-a-moment-of-silence
helltopaywmhc.bandcamp.com/album/hell-to-pay
shit-creek.bandcamp.com/releases
varsas.bandcamp.com/
cosmicchildband.bandcamp.com
eternalbackfliprotation.bandcamp.com/releases
unlove.bandcamp.com
ztapesrecords.com/products/light-comes-youre-forever-pre-order
interviewtion.tumblr.com/post/144114505801/unlove-interviewtion#144114505801
elemantraband.bandcamp.com/album/foreign-breath
neutralmilkhotel.bandcamp.com/album/in-the-aeroplane-over-the-sea
burzum.bandcamp.com/album/filosofem
growhouse.bandcamp.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jacksonwilson.bandcamp.com/
>Electronic
>New Album coming 7/21

lankyboyclub.bandcamp.com

>lofi
>noise pop

1ST LP ‘i lost all my friends/loving you’ OUT AUTUMN?? more dream pop sorta stuff n spooky reverbs n noise to be expected. A WHOLE 9 TRACKS?!?!

tapes, tees n gigs also coming september time!!

MAKING A SHORT FILM FEATURING MY TUNES IN OCTOBER, all on super 8 film, should look cool. watch me skate around leeds at 4am with my gf basically, hopefully gettin some gig shots in it too dependin on how it comes out with light levels n that

ALSO CHECK THIS VID I MADE FOR YUNG youtube.com/watch?v=ZFpDaIIG6AM&feature=youtu.be

joshuasoria.bandcamp.com

>first album, self produced by me when i was 17 (6 months ago lol)
>kind of a concept album, playing with the literary concept of Apollonian and DIonysian art
>alt r&b, prog pop, psychedelic lo fi rock, ambient synth stuff, plunderphonics, etc.
>pretty fucking weird lol
>love you

sovietdistrict.bandcamp.com/track/natural-multiples
>experimental folk, noisy, lo-fi

I haven't posted anything here for about eight or nine months, nor have I had much time to work on music since. For the time being I'll be uploading a few bits and pieces from the projects I'm working on as I doubt I'll have a full album ready for a while.

There's been a lot of excellent work in the threads I've seen recently.

listening now

i'm so lame was great, will listen to slackers next

in-dreamview.bandcamp.com/music

>instrumental
>Post-rock/math-rock
>jazz fusion

also check out

>chill instrumentals

yayamusic.bandcamp.com

windowlistener.bandcamp.com

new release: windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/weakling-ep

>experimental electronic and other genres

been making new material, sounds like elseq but more aggressive

Vast No - Space Is Not As Big As Time
vastno.bandcamp.com

This is nice, kinda hymnotic. It's very film-like at times, and it has a great sound. The non-diatonic harmonies sometimes sound intentional and purpuseful but sometimes they feel a bit clumsy, though. It's like the chords are automatically triggered and then just moved up and down, chromatically. The artwork is dope.

Slackers sounds awesome. Very powerful and catchy. The guitars are great and I love the mix. Maybe it could use more dynamics within the songs.

I like it. It has some interesting ideas, though it could use better mixing. It's sounds like everything is happening inside a cardboard box; which might be your intention, IDK. Keep it up!

bluehole.bandcamp.com

>Psychedelic
>Space Rock
>Noise Pop
>Shoegaze
>One Man Band
>Instrumental

Recs:

thevaporman.bandcamp.com/releases

vaporwave

my first vaporwave album

josh here, thanks! i kinda taught myself producing so it can kinda go both ways with people liking my approach or not. i cut off a lot of the high end frequencies sometimes and add layers of reverb to small things which i guess all makes up the "cardboard box" aesthetic haha but i'm glad you like it

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive shit

Here are some songs I uploaded to my SC that are for an upcoming album :3

>Stevie, The Blind Cat (Stkeo Mix)
soundcloud.com/unx-722390634/stevie-the-blind-cat-stkeo-mix

>Your Inner Rust
soundcloud.com/unx-722390634/your-inner-rust

>bandcamp
unxmusic.bandcamp.com/releases

>demo folder
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1EodIMq7igdOVdOMUJJUGdmSms&usp=sharing

Returning all feedback!

Thank you for the feedback! I'm really digging your song, the way it blends midi and live instrumentation is really cool!

ritchmusic.bandcamp.com/album/colors-ep

>Alternative Hip Hop
>Kid Cudi and Kanye West Influenced

provide me some feedback please and rate it if you can!

I love how you dont add anything more than "depressive shit" still one of the best posts in this thread. 7.9/10

Skipped the last one, here I am

elijahmjohnston.bandcamp.com/album/demos

>synthpop
>indie rock
>dreamy

I checked my stats for the first time in a little bit, saw people were downloading some really old shit off my bandcamp, which is dope, I'm just not sure why. Thanks tho

this was a pretty interesting listen, although i think I'd like this more as sleep music, overall very pleasant and well composed, might give it a download

evenoxen.bandcamp.com
>indie/experimental folk

Tapes can be found at:

punchbowlrecords.com/store/p1/Even_Oxen_-_Arrayed_Above_the_Seraphim_Lights_//_Cassette_Tape.html

I like these artists

Thanks for all the support you've given me, /bandcamp/. I can't wait for the compilation to be finished.

>mfw I drunkely decided to do a couple of drunk vocal takes as an artist who does purely instrumental stuff
I deleted that shit like all of those emails

one more thing, the mixing is very muddy and sounds like it was mixed through a potato, normally i dont mind sub par mixes but this one in particular was pretty weak

love the shadowy vibe of this, might grab this for some late night listens

yamir.bandcamp.com/album/yamir
>post-rock
>guitar ambient
>drone
>noise rock at points
>bits of spoken word because can't sing
>available on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, and others

while you wait for the album, rate my other releases on RYM!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

wasting too much time on that stupid pokemon go game desu

wow you guys are cool

Why play pokemon go when you can make the greatest noise/drone album?

pleasancehouse.bandcamp.com

>delicate folk tunes

Thank you for listening

Great music:

because i can't make the greatest noise/drone album on the beach

Hey ya'll.

Someome was super awesome enough to notify me that someone had stolen my music and uploaded it as their own. It's pretty shitty.

Oh, well that sucks. I'm really sorry to hear that

So I'm finally approaching completion with a project that I'm proud of, and I'm wondering how I should release it. Should I just make my own bandcamp and start spamming it on places like this, or should I send a demo/thing and send it to some netlabels? The music is a shoegaze/ambient/drone/noise thing, it sounds sort of like lovesliescrushing if that matters at all.

i kinda mixed everything to be all muddy and whatnot, that was the point. i'm glad you enjoy it and you have all the right to judge it as a sub par mix and i may as well once i grow as a producer, but understand that it was very intentional.

HERE I AM

morsel-morsel.bandcamp.com/album/on-high
>bedroom
>onemanband
>ult rick

you know when you listen back to your stuff and cringe at your own lyrics
what a feel
gotta redo that

i spent literally all day making this little section using wacky audio techniques and in the end it just sounds like synth
clyp.it/tzduhkef

recs
your not the nowave guy from the other thread right? is he taking you to the moon?
for real tho that sucks
you could probs report that to bandcamp and theyd deal with it

id say do both for sure
do everything you can
if your serious about getting your music out there these thread are a good way to test the waters

eichinschmeichin.bandcamp.com/album/senioritis

>lo-fi pop crap inspired by the Music Tapes, Neutral Milk Hotel, Jeff Mangum's WFMU shows, a Hawk and a Hacksaw, early of Montreal, Daniel Johnston, Brian Wilson, Marshmallow Coast, Syd Barrett, the Ladybug Transistor, Joe Meek, R. Stevie Moore, Guided by Voices, Beatles, Animal Collective, Robert Wyatt, the Olivia Tremor Control, etc.
>attempts at "lush" arrangements using harmonica, recorder, chimes, rain stick, accordion, fake bassoon, Hanna-Barbera cartoon sound effects, bird noises, singing saw, tambourine, fake glockenspiel, synthesizers, classical guitar, a fence, violin, water, lap harp, banjo, soda can, microtonal (busted) ukelele, field recordings, vocal harmonies, etc.
>crunchy
>cringey lyrics about the bittersweet feeling of graduating high school and stuff like that
>includes attempt at a "ragtime" song

I still contend that this is an underrated debut single with a great sense of melody

Reccing this until I die, especially the first three minutes and thirty-seven seconds of the seventh track

Also, heavily shilling this gorgeous thing:

peachesdavenport.bandcamp.com/album/the-ducks-a-snake-in-the-grass

Be back with more feedback later

here

(on high)
This was surprisingly amazing, honestly. I could see this playing on the radio, honestly. Only complaints I have is with the intro and the production. The intro would've worked way better if it just started off with the guitar and piano, then when the verses start, the drums come in. I also think the vocals are a bit too quiet.

Other than that, it's pretty damn good.

It's not the first time it's happened, but it still sucks. Thanks though.

A kind soul notified me about it and mentioned that I wasn't the only victim. I'm reporting the fuck out of it, but it's a whole process.

I'm also not that dude, I'm another dude.

So, who's the one stealing your music?

I'm told bandcamp is ideal for albums or fully realized projects, while soundcloud is better for WIP or individual tracks-- Whats the take on this?

Yeah, I can agree with that.

This. Name and shame.

100% correct

awkwardbullshit.bandcamp.com/track/7am

>folk

I really appreciate the support, guys. Your music and words inspire me to keep getting better. If you have any spare time, would you mind rating the album on RYM?

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/even_oxen/arrayed_above_the_seraphim_lights/

listened to most of this yesterday and it was great

thanks a lot!
i thought the drum thing was a good idea i gave it a try
clyp.it/m30y4sih what do you think?
i think it would be better if the piano pattern was slightly different for section but this could work
maybe if i freed up the tempo a bit

the vocals are quite cause im embarrassed about them

i guess it means your musics good right?
hope it works out

the truth

willseifert.bandcamp.com

>lofi
>bedroom pop/folk whatever you wanna call it
>dreary sad man music
>ffo teen suicide, American Football, Sufjan Stevens, the Microphones

recs

cavbrew.bandcamp.com/album/cold-tones-2015
>Minimalism, Drone, Modern Classical, Ambient, Glitch, Piano

bretty cool, a lil slow for me atm but I guess I'm not one to complain about slow jams, lol.
Not really what I'm feeling right now, but i appreciate how well made it is.
Still rlly good
Listened to this in a previous thread and it made me feel kinda bad about my own songwriting. But hey, I'm glad Houston seems to finally be getting some really solid acts together.
me

reptileguy.bandcamp.com/releases
>lo-fi

I'm going to handle the matters myself before tar and feathering to maintain the integrity of my claim and so as not to spook them into deleting their page. After everything's said and done then I don't give a shit. I don't want this to turn into a lawsuit, much less a messy one.
my roommate said the same thing lol

How do you change what song plays automatically at the top. It plays the first song on the album but I want it to play the second one when someone opens my page

Edit the album, and click on the greyed out star next to the song you want.

i liked 7am and really liked zdsca
what would you recommend from your impressively large back catalogue

sry but i dont have rym account
would you recommend getting one?
it seems like quite a commitment
ill probs end up getting one just to r8 people in these threads and when i do ill r8 you

great song writing on this

Im a jackass. Thanks man

Im diggin gradient btw. Im usually not into this kinda stuff but I just moved to a new city and it's really fitting the mood of this place

good shit

wassup again boys and lady boys,

i make indie rubbish

most of you don't care for it but fuck it

sleazy1.bandcamp.com/releases

>indie pop
>indie rock
>jangle pop
>chill

i got cassette tapes coming in a few days if any of you are into that! just gotta print the j cards and they'll be ready to sell!

rec'ing da bois

Haha this is such a weird thing to hear but it does humble me to think you enjoyed it that much. I'm almost sure I listened to your music before but I'll give it another listen when I get home to refresh my memory.

I see you're in Austin, how is that? I've heard the music scene is booming. If you're ever in Houston on the 30th, we're playing at Fitzgeralds (though I doubt you'll be in the neighborhood)

Otherwise maybe we can share a stage together one day

Thank you

Thank you. It's kind of weird re-listening to it though because of how I've been heading towards a more organic, ambient style. Sorry, just a random thought.

I think that RYM serves as a great library if you put in the effort to manage it. Not only can you help to shine light on albums that aren't as popular but you're also making a sort of time capsule for your tastes. (Interesting to see years down the road how drastically your taste might change)

Plus the community is pretty cool

bump

hottea.bandcamp.com/track/keep-easy
>smooth ass anti-pop

Glad you don't hate it lol. I'd say Shangri-La is pretty good to listen to, though a lil lo-fi. Maybe that or Knife Crime.

I just might be. Been meaning to visit the family and some friends, a show'd at Fitzgeralds' be a good reason to head down.

Austin's alright. Since the scene's a lot more established so you kind of have to know the right people. However, once you do it's pretty great. Everyone's a musician, lol.

Hey maybe!

If you're into melodic metalcore (A7X, BFMV, Killswitch Engage), you might dig this.

throneofeden.bandcamp.com

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

D R O O P I E S
droopies.bandcamp.com/releases

Bump

vermiss.bandcamp.com/album/imagining-of-an-artificial-end
>Techno, lo-fi city scapes

thebaddestbeams.bandcamp.com/track/life-is-strange

>acoustic
>singer/songwriter

>*New Album*
connorortlinning.bandcamp.com/album/r-ves
>piano
>dark ambient
>noise
>drone

connorortlinning.bandcamp.com/album/sub-zero
>electronic
>dark ambient

BASED BADDEST BEAMS IS BACK
holy shit guys

I would love some feedback on my cover song.
matteyotunes.bandcamp.com/track/persona-4-nevermore-8bit

Thanks

reccy 4 dese boiis

infinitegrievance.bandcamp.com - death/doom from the Canadas. I do guitars/vocals as well as the drums. New release currently in the works. Past releases are either free or very inexpensive.

kazakh.bandcamp.com - Dark-ish ambient. My "solo" project. Just soundscapes that have a hint of darkness going on in there. Releases are either free or very inexpensive. Most tracks are 30+ minutes. Good for sleepy times.

>Art rock
>Ambient
>Instrumental
>music to lay on the floor to

pound62.bandcamp.com/album/a-better-future

Looking for any production advice

Slackers is dope AF. Haven't listened to the other LP yet though.

nillisthenewblack.bandcamp.com
>electronica
>vocals
>(dark) ambient

Other projects with new track (uploaded today):
soundcloud.com/thewoundsbecomehim

Could anyone help me out?

About a year ago someone posted an album here that i bookmarked but since my pc died i lost it.

It was an ambient/drone kind of album featuring pre-recorded sounds from greenland or iceland.(someone stuck a mic on top of a hut or something.)

this album was unrivaled in beautt but i havent found it since. The cocer was a black and white photo of said hut.

neptunehomme.bandcamp.com
>ambient, drone, updated regularly

Going for on EP in the future?
Love, love, love this!

saintmovinghills.bandcamp.com/album/live-for-a-moment-of-silence
>new album released today
>art-rock, post-rock, instrumental, minimalist

not to spread bullshit here but whats this about dave roland being depressed and the "pray4dave" thing?

helltopaywmhc.bandcamp.com/album/hell-to-pay

If anybody likes old school hardcore check it out

excuse me, is dave roland gonna be ok? my friend irl said he's been really depressed lately and that he hates his life

>minimalist folk-ambient about landscapes and stuff
>probably a bit poncey
>imitating natural sounds
Trying to develop similar ideas into an album about folk memory, it'd be cool to have some feedback on the sound generally.

forgot link
>shit-creek.bandcamp.com/releases

What's with the memes surrounding this guy? Have I missed something?

>some other thread about aaron up right now
>dave rolands name is dropped
>#pray4dave movement begins and davey are you ok are you ok davey
>memes spill over into here

>he doesn't #pray4dave

dave is sad and needs out support :)
#pray4dave

absolutely patrishun stuff, you should try putting more instruments in, experiment with your sound, maybe try going a bit wilder.
Listened to these before, bretty gud

varsas.bandcamp.com/
GUB
>drone metal, drone, psychedelic drone
>noise, harsh noise
>minimalistic electronic ambient
>blues, folk
>2 chord metal
>I would call it experimental because I have no fucking idea what I'm doing.

bump goddamit

cosmicchildband.bandcamp.com

>dream-pop, shoegaze, neo-psych

eternalbackfliprotation.bandcamp.com/releases

>TRARG rock
>free metal
>just a bit of noise

music based on www.achtung-die-kurve.com

Seen you on other threads. Good music, and generally well produced, which is hard to find these days.
I thought the music was interesting, I especially liked the counterpoint between the voice and the keyboard instrument. The lyrics could be a bit better, but I think the main idea is good.

Also seen in other threads, always a rec. I think more can be done in that direction, great work.
Great. Not music I usually like or listen to, but had fun!
Same thing applies as above, well done. Try adding a description in your reply. I like the way you mix "pop" elements with other more experimental ones, but in a way that sounds good, and not just a collage or satire.
Seen in other threads, listened to the Overdokkse demo, found it great. The thing with the pure noise being the most important thing, and then gradually leavig space with the music is a good idea. I liked the way it feels like "open space" music, something I would hear while floating in deep space.
Beautiful. Nothing I didn't like, if I was going to give it a name, it would be "infinite floating piano", if that makes any sense.

Thanks for any feedback guys. This first album is mainly an experiment with the idea. The possible future second one will be more thought out, but I would like to know if you have any ideas.

unlove.bandcamp.com

>lofi, electronic, dream pop
>ffo: elvis depressedly, katie dey, teen suicide

tapes are going out quickly: ztapesrecords.com/products/light-comes-youre-forever-pre-order

also you can read a lot about me (doubt anyone's interested) in this interview: interviewtion.tumblr.com/post/144114505801/unlove-interviewtion#144114505801

NEW EP/LP WHEN
2016 IS BEING SO BASED

wasted quads.

elemantraband.bandcamp.com/album/foreign-breath

>alternative
>shoegazey
>emo
>"the sun is so bright it cooks your shirt"

just released this full album and our regional tour starts today, very excited. check it out!

neutralmilkhotel.bandcamp.com/album/in-the-aeroplane-over-the-sea
>fuzz folk
>indie
>lo-fi

burzum.bandcamp.com/album/filosofem
>black metal
>ambient
>minimalism

Right now I feel like I could listen to this on loop for weeks. I needed this, thanks.

New Baddest Beams :)

Tangible Rays

growhouse.bandcamp.com

>Psych Gaze

SEANCE AUG 5th

#pray4dave