MCR Returning?

So My Chemical Romance just posted a strange video on their Twitter account. It's just a flag waving in the wind followed by pic related.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MCRofficial/status/755820739710758912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link to the tweet

twitter.com/MCRofficial/status/755820739710758912

what is it with awful mid 2000's pop punk bands returning? first it was fall out boy, now it's mcr.

who the fuck cares are you 15 or something

pic related is pretty much Sup Forumscore

No

maybe I'm just paranoid but this is so obviously some shill shit

people on here don't talk like that, they don't unironically care about mcr, fuck off you matketer retard

>nostalgia isn't currently the biggest gimmick and money making tactic on the market

How is anyone surprised by this?

Talk like what?

This exact thread nearly word for word gets posted every time a band posts some inscrutable shit that implies a new album. Meme Grips, Cool Shoegaze Band, Creepy Canadian Girl. Literally all of them. Calm your tits, you sperg.

this is good news a flag means it's the anti trump album.

>still caring about my chemical romance

fuck everyone I'm so ready for whatever they are doing

it's just a meme to hate them, a stupid one at that

"No"

So excited for them, we know all the mid 00s pop punk bands still make great music! Look at fall out boy, panic at the disco, blink 182...

Oh wait, no.

why not, every other shitty meme band kids liked in the 2000s are coming back why not them too

Yes tho

It's the 10th anniversary of The Black Parade. Most likely a reissue, maybe a Black Parade tour. I highly doubt it's a new album

Is 10 years even nostalgia though? Are mid-teens kids really THAT desperate to feel old?

>tweens listen to MCR 10 years ago
>now they are somehow only mid-teens
What logic are you basing this on?

I'm thinking the same because they're saying mcrx x means 10 in roman numerals probably meaning a tenth reunion tour of the black parade

what if it's like Jason X this is actually the reveal that they're placing Gerard Way in cryo for 400 years

No

1st: WHO THE FUCK CARES
2nd: They are probably releasing a quick cashgrabber shitty compilation. Most likely something along the lines of "Anthology" or "Best Of". They need to eat still, you know.

1: Fans of the band?
2: May Death Never Stop You already exists for a Best of.

Are you serious?

i care
nay it's probably gonna be a tour

why wouldn't she be?

WHEN I WAS A YOUNG GOY
GERARD WAY TOOK ME TO THE CITY
TO SAY HE NEEDED MONEY
SO HE REFORMED HIS BAND

They can eat my stinky pussy.

Mu used to fucking hatttttttte My chemical romance, this was the height of emo pop in the early 2000's.
But now we live in a nightmare of wubstep pop rap poptmism and in retrospect they weren't that terrible musically.
Although all of their fans were 90% fat girls who wrote bad fan fiction .
A mature MCR would be maroon five, FUN., imagine dragons tier.
So still shit.

are you okay?

WALL

The rot has set in.

*THE WALL

>Letting a band's fanbase affect your opinion of the music
pleb

All those 15 year old fankids are all in their mid-20s now.

Makes you think.

you can feel nostalgia for something that happened last year you retard

their first album was the only good oen

fucking thank you

I don't agree but Sunsets over Monroeville is still in their top 3 songs imo

i like you

I think it'll be a Black Parade reissue + tour but I'd be stoked if it's a new album. Gerard Way's solo album wasn't bad at all, so I don't expect a new record from MCR to be bad either.

Fucking hyped. I grew up on this band and I never got to see them. Now I will. Assuming they are actually getting back together and not just doing one show or releasing an extra song.

Dude The Black Parade came out when I was 10. Im almost 20 now. How the fuck is that not Nostalgia??? I still fucking love the band. It's not just for little emo kids. All the emo kids who you associate with MCR have been adults for a while now.

I'd rather a Kanye or Meme Grips thread
What the fuck