Opinions

Opinions

Easily his best album but people got sick of the whole OF shtick by the time it was released.

i like it, idk about everyone else

Some good songs with really good production, I think it shows his potential to make a really good album when he gets better and ups his lyric game

Incredibly underrated.
An incredible psychedelic industrial hip-hop album.
The problem is this wasn't made for the hip-hop crowd, it was made for the AnCo esque crowd so the people listening to it just didn't get it.
The Pet Sounds of hip-hop.

8/10 from me, excellent record. one of the best hip hop releases of last year

Agree with everyone else here, I don't think fantano's 3/10 was fair lol

Expresses Tyler's matured artistic vision and demarcates a new fanbase

It's pretty good I guess. I'd give it a 6.9. Some really dope songs on it, and overall had some really nice ideas.

Fantano just clearly has a thing against Tyler, giving it a 3 or whatever just seemed immature on his part. But then again when has fantano actually known what he was listening to with hip hop (even hip hop at "white" as this)?

Fantano just seems to irrationally dislike Odd Future in general.

I enjoyed it, definitely some cool stuff in there. Hopefully he will continue to rap on his next albums, but recent interviews indicate otherwise.
i would enjoy a half-rap half-jazz album from Tyler.

one of the worst fucking albums i have ever heard
i have no idea why everyone itt is saying they liked it, the first track is like "what the fuck is this" and then it just gets worse from there

everything after deathcamp is super mediocre

deathcamp is pretty good tho

See It's too dense for you.

I like the Instermentals except for Keep The O's
He also has some medocore lyrics but I was dissapointed with what I Orginally thought what the album was

you joking? keep da o's goes hard as fuck

Its just a bunch of fucking noise, no wonder why Sup Forums would like it tho.
Seriously this album was pure garbage.

I liked the more mellow tracks. the aggressively clipped stuff didnt do much for me

It took me about 3 or 4 listens to like it because I was so used to the style of Bastard, Goblin, and Wolf that it threw me off. Apparently hes more into his clothing line so he's not gonna be making much more music.

No bro, one of the most annoying songs I've heard

i liked the self-titled song.

i liked his semi-yelled rap over the noise.

It was eh. Deathcamp and Fucking Young were the only real listenable songs.

But BUFFALO

I agree that Fucking Young/Perfect was the best song. I also really enjoyed 2SEATER but might be in the minority there.

Great album. Didn't need a WOLF 2, fucking hate everyone who wanted a second Wolf album.