He's so tall and handsome as hell

>he's so tall and handsome as hell

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsolete_Tatar_units_of_measurement
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It must really suck to be under 6' tall // uggo.

How do you stop yourself from committing suicide ?

being tall is a meme and no one cares about it in the real world

/r9k/ please go and stay go.

stay mad, manlet

AHahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaaha

being short only matters if you become super insecure, height wont matter if you are not a insecure manlet

Was this a subtle Kanye dis?

HES SO BAD BUT HE DOES IT SO WELL

>tfw 6'2

Why is his height in meters

Because Google is a collaboration of the smartest minds in tech trying to collect and aggregate the world's information and not some fuckwit on a Mongolian stamp design picture book trying to measure the size of his microdick in FUCKING PALOOKA UNITS

im 5'11 stop deluding yourselves

ever noticed pepe's got bowling balls for eyes?

back to the neet day care

>not 6' or over
why bother

this, direct the OPs of all these threads to r9k from now on

he's also so bad but he does it so well

men don't pay mind as much as Sup Forums would have you believe but women absolutely do

kek

>pfff
>not using tatar units
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsolete_Tatar_units_of_measurement

This
A lot of women are too superficial and retarded to care about anything that isn't superficial and/or retarded.

sameguy

This.

>tfw only 5ft7

I really don't know how.

Well she's taller than most men, she has to go for tall guys.

would u rather be

6'8" skinnyfat lanklet (

Something about that muscular man smiling with his hands on the side of his face makes me feel very uncomfortable.

check your tall privilege

>not being part of the 6''7 140 lbs master race already
stay jelly manlets

lmao

Holy kek

Fucking lol. Women don't care nearly as much as the people on here want you to believe either.

The difference between someone who's, say, 5'8, and someone who's 6ft is about a quarter of your head. That difference is very overblown and really not that noticeable, and nobodies gonna be able to tell the difference between someone who's 5'10 and 6ft unless they stand right next to each other.

I work in the clothing industry and everyone lies about their height. I measure guys for suiting all the time and expect to shave about two inches off their stated heights, give or take. Short guys are worst about this, so when you say you're 5'7 and actually mean 5'7 exact, people think you're really about 5'5. You ask a women to judge a guys height just by looking at them, I'd bet they overestimate it for this reason. Especially if the guys wearing a shoe that has any wort of heel on it or one with a thick sole.

I'm assuming this all truly comes from guys getting insecure about women stating "6ft and above only" on dating sites. That just sounds good on paper since it's not like they can judge jack shit anyway. In reality, most women just care that you're taller than them, or at least as tall they are. If you're truly a short motherfucker though, that really does suck.

Aesthetic fit

>tfw 5'5

i'm fucked, dude

i'm glad we have lots and lots of music discussion on this board

5'7 here, going to hang myself at the end of summer, just want to hang out a bit get some things in order before i go

>hang out a bit
Top Kek

But seriously, don't do it. Someone cares, I guarantee it. Even if it looks worth it, you'll leave someone in shambles. I was a mess for years after my older brother killed himself. Please don't do it

you're tall enough, faggot

Why do you want to die user? If it's height, trust me, it's a meme. No one actually cares about that shit

didn't catch that, had me laffin. It will pretty much only upset my family. My friends will more than likely not care very much.

height is a contributing factor but not the only thing.

>It will pretty much only upset my family. My friends will more than likely not care very much.
I don't believe you are actually killing yourself, just stoping by to clarify that "upseting" your family is actually burdening them beyond any decency, and that friends, even acquaintances will fell guilty as hell.

So, if you really start to think about such dark intentions, you should consider that.

>inb4 "no, really, Imma gonna kill myself"
Ok dude.

i'm a straight female and i only like guys if they aren't bisexual or gay and they're nice and not autistic
those are literally the only things

oh and they cant be shorter than me which is fair cause im 5'3

I mean, your standards have to be higher than that. Like, there are tons of nice, non autistic guys out there who I'm sure you would not date. I imagine interests have to align, right?

Also, this is not coming from >tfw no gf, I have one

5'11
Tall enough that I can't complain about being short
Not tall enough to be attractive

>tfw 5'3"
lost my virginity to a fat chick

would you date a guy that was 5'4"?

ya maybe

yeah i suppose it would have to do with interests aligning and shit but honestly you never know
the only thing my ex and i liked were touhou but that might have been why we broke up along with the fact he was gay

NUCLEAR

6 foot 2 sounds ideal

>6'2" aesthetic fit (~200 pounds 15% bodyfat)

so like, fucking Liam Hemsworth or some shit

like Channing fucking Tatum up in this shit

c'mon dude are those your stats or something and you're fishing for compliments?