Imagine being so privileged that you grow up to make bastardized folk music about your dead step parents for high...

imagine being so privileged that you grow up to make bastardized folk music about your dead step parents for high schoolers to listen to two or three times and then forget about it

You're right, he should've checked his privilege.

all the songs sound the same on this album

I'm not seeing how this pertains to any privilege

its really poor false flag bait that's why

the biggest tragedy in his life is something that happens to everyone

what a fucking loser hack

>waaaaahhh I think my life is worse than other people so they can't be sad about things

his mother was a schizophrenic alcoholic who abandoned him at a young age because she was unfit to be his parent, and she died without him ever having resolved things with her. that happens to everyone?

also, are you saying people should only write about things that are very specific to them? did you never consider that a lot of people enjoy music that they can relate to lyrically, and this album might be of help to people who are also grieving a parent?

Don't fall for the bait, senpai.

Changing the thread:
>Best track
The Only Thing
>Runner up
Fourth Of July
>Worst
Blue Bucket
>Underrated
John My Beloved
>Overrated
Should Have Known Better

listen to REAL folk made by people with REAL problems you fucking pussy starbucks kuhkolds

stay on /r/cuckfork BIMCH fucker!!!!!!

>Best
The Only Thing
>Runner Up
Death With Dignity
>Worst
Carrie and Lowell
>Underrated
Drawn To The Blood
>Overrated
No Shade In The Shadow of the Cross

everybody post your best soofs

>Imagine being so sanctimonious and bitter that you can't appreciate the universality of grief

also sweet b8

really makes you think...

>imagine replying to bait seriously and then saying "nice bait" to make you look less like an idiot despite not knowing that you still look like an idiot for even posting in this thread
damn....

this is straight up fals- BAIT!!! BAAAAIT!!!!! BAITBAITBAITTTTT!!!OHGOD FUUUCKDJSG

damn...

>step parents

????????????? so his moms husband and his dads wife both died around the same time? interesting

Lowell isn't dead though. I remember just recently seeing an article about his opinions of C&L

good taste

>Best
The Only Thing
>Runner Up
Death With Dignity
>Worst
All of Me Wants All of You
>Underrated
Eugene
>Overrated
closest would be Fourth of July but its very good

Literally a Bon Iver "For Emma" ripoff, its so obvious - it isnt better btw

just is though

boy he did it

bumping with another soof

I'm not gay but I'd totally deepthroat his cock and let him rock my boypussy balls deep

AGREED. Holy fucking shit. Sufjan was my favorite in high school but I can't bear to listen to him these days.
Zoe, if you are reading this, I know it's been a long time but please text me. This is Logan.

Imagine being so much of a faggot htat you're literally OP and making threads for edgy high school contrarians who will forget the thread in a day or two

No

You know you mis me

haha truu :P