What rating would the fat bald guy give your favorite album? how would he describe it?

what rating would the fat bald guy give your favorite album? how would he describe it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nrvbeNGUVG4
youtube.com/watch?v=CfNj2E4RpDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh my god no one cares anthony

i dont watch fountain

>implying Sup Forums likes records memethony memetano hasn't reviewed

no one cares m8

"decent punk with ska influences, 7/10"

replyong

he already rated it, it was a 8/10

fuck off anthony

which album

replying bud

Strong 7

10/10

pretty good

>classic/10 (to avoid a real opinion)
>some wikipedia level of trivia of the band

99% of what people would post here.

Fandago would never care to review my favorite album because it probably doesn't appeal to his fans

Did Anthony ever actually post threads about himself in the past?

kill yourself fantano

Nope, rated it on his RYM and it was 5 stars.

he gave it a light 9

based fantano

All Fandickhole's fans are hip hoppers mayne. Every time he posts a new review, it is immediately posted to /r/hiphopheads and upvoted. And they always agree with him.

This will be proven because he will never review the new Hunter Hunt Hendrix album even though he jerks it to Liturgy.

I actually can't think of what Fandango would say about this. Any ideas?

classic/10
for the reason stated here

>"it's good, but not as good as death grips"

nope

What would Fantano say about Lateralus?

fuck you

1/10 for not being gay

this

probably a seven

he would give it a 10 for sure

5/10

>liking a literal meme loving fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=nrvbeNGUVG4

oh shit

killthony yourmomtano

He's said that all classics are 10s

A forced, superficial ten. It doesn't even sound like he likes it that much. Too bad he missed out on this flawless masterpiece.

shut the FUCK up

Probably a ben out of hen

Yeah, this. He just posts other people's favorite albums and pretends to like them. A lot of times he sounds really indifferent, or like he just totally didn't get it at all but gives it a positive review nonetheless because he knows that other people want him to, and it just sounds so forced.

10/10 bc i dont form my own opinions for myself

He said in 2011 that it's basically one of his favorite albums, which tells you that he actually likes it, given the year in which he said so.

My favorite albums this year have been chthe'ilist, nails, and swans, and gave the glowing man a 9/10, so woo. I wish I knew more albums from this year.

he;s always 10 years too late to the fresh memes

pls no

He gave it 7

He already did the first time he did the "Classic album reviews" (LYSF) and he didn't rate

Highway 61 gave it a classic on his rym page it says its a 5/5

"amazing songwriting with some killer instrumentations, i'm feeling a light to decent 3 on this record, tran--"

Except for his Trout Mask Replica review

a light one because its by dgd. fatmano only likes post hardcore that sounds like watered down saetia copies or some interchangeable sludgy noise rock band

Top kek

(You)

repli

Allow me to try:

>Beachthany Boytano here, the internet's busiest music nerd, and it's time for a review - a classic review - Beach Boys, Pet Sounds.
>LEGENDARY California rock and pop band, The Beach Boys. And this is their seminal album, Pet Sounds. Their early career was marked with a string of surf rock hits, and by the time they came through with this record, Brian Wilson had really stepped forward as the band's creative mastermind. Brian and company were drawing inspiration from a lot of the innovations of their contemporaries, like Phil Spector, The Beatles, of course the '50s doo-wop inspiration was still present in their sound. What Brian pulled together on this project was one of the most forward-thinking pop albums of its time; full of really punchy, cavernous drums and plucky, playful bass lines. Though of course what this record is most known for is what OTHER instrumentation the Beach Boys bring to the table, more than what was traditional of rock and pop music in the mid-60s. There are soaring, dreamlike orchestral arrangements all over the place on this LP, and some really innovative percussion and sound effect embellishments here too.

Now read it in his voice.

sam hyde would probably smash his face in desu. baka.

youtube.com/watch?v=CfNj2E4RpDQ

god bless this comedy visionary

pretty slick kek

replying

helo

better be safe love my ma

this was actually a pretty good review

not really my man...

its intentionally filled with buzzwords, obvious statements, and wikipedia regurgitation highlighting how boring of a critic fantamdo is

luv u mum

At least he consulted Wikipedia instead of just pulling assertions out of his ass like Scaruffi.

i'd rather read subjective assertions than objective regurgitations

Rreeeee

5/5 probably

Implying I care

fuck you

less than 4 because that's what he gave burst apart and he said it was better than hospice