Fact: this band should have stopped with new albums at take a look in the mirror

Fact: this band should have stopped with new albums at take a look in the mirror

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wWzhGzDY9uM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

correct

Issues > Life is Peachy > Untouchables > Follow The Leader > s/t

you really thought this was worth starting a thread over?

As much as you thought it was worth it to come in and comment

i was high from smoking a weeder the other day with my friend.

i listened to korn the old albums and they literally scared me. i could listen to them when i was 13, why were they scary while i was on a weeder?

fuck you and fuck your fucking korn thread.

they're gay.

If you think korn is scary try slipknot when on a "weeder"

dude, that same night we chose to listen to mfkr for the first time. I'd never heard it before. I really didn't like it.

Fuck you and fuck your easily triggered ass ignore it if it bugs you

I SAID LE TRIGGERED

LE TRIGGER WARNING, I'M AN ATTACK HELICOPTER, GUISE

lol, this is me lauchign you atter?

Thats because its a horrible album

what makes you think that? did you not understand it?

No the ainger is bunk and at one point it flips into straight jazz for no reason and with no explaination no that i mund jazz but its out of place in a metal album

>get a load of captain jazz over here

their new single is pretty good, sounds like a direct continuation of untouchables

LiP > S/T > Follow the Leader > Untouchables > Follow the Leader

>new single

Where at? Link please i have been waiting to decide about the new album based on one song

you sound like the type of person that has a workout playlist and a chill playlist and really just likes music as ambience for what youre doing

No i am the kind of person that thinks jazz is out of place in a metal album because it is

dumbass

I mean what am i meant to look up the lyrics while walking to work?

it comes out on the 22nd but they played it live

youtu.be/wWzhGzDY9uM

Hobeatly ill wait ghe 2 days rather than listen to live and giving it and unfair judgment