twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cause you'll die idiot

kids bop

something really noisy and dense like shoegaze

Something itchy as fuck

Because you're gonna be turning bright red and itchy as fuck soon. No good

youtube.com/watch?v=qqC5sdsHLq8

no he wont lol

>people who think their subjective experience with a drug=everybody's experience with that drug

You faggots are the most annoying part of doing drugs

The Kid A album by Radiohead with your eyes closed.

death grips

This is the only right answer...

youtube.com/watch?v=eKr5Uvgc1HQ

listen to Confield by autechre
go full robot it's the shit

this just tripped me out

Oh fuck yea bro, I love DXM.

I enjoy Grateful Dead, STRFKR, and Tame Impala when on any drugs

youtube.com/watch?v=2_hQb3i-AlY

starfucker is good

>two bottles of DXM cough syrup
>not dying
fucking lol, they always put paracetamol or ibrufen or some shit in with it, OP is going to die a slow and painful death.... And he'll get the shits
but whatever man, enjoy your drugs I guess

I like this.

It depends entirely on what kind of syrup you get. There are kinds with only DXM in them, you just need to check the active ingredients.

Please stop commenting on subjects you have no eduction in.

youtu.be/WgYRbv01xCM
This right hurr

I used to do that shit every weekend in high school.

youtube.com/watch?v=vaI3W2Tcmag

Don't forget to close your eyes for the real fun to begin

>he needs drugs to enjoy music

No, I need music to enjoy drugs.

Literally this. Fucking plebs need drugs to enjoy music

I enjoy music while on drugs

Nope, I enjoy music when sober. I enjoy it fucked up too. Get your head out of your ass.

>eduction

Fucking junkie piece of shit.

Get off of my board now

i need drugs to enjoy life

>Gets BTFO so he has to resort to pointing out spelling flaws

Oh I am laffin

You're right, I am a complete waste of life doing drugs. I better get off Sup Forums and leave it for the productive people!

>has to do drugs to enjoy music
>gets called out on it and BTFO
>cries

>laffin

>cries

>He doesn't know

twitter.com/lorde/status/430186358930292736

Seriously though, DXM is the worst drug ever. It's not fun, it just makes you sick and dizzy.

>Gets so buttmad over people having fun in their lives that he needs to make two identical posts about it

>not enjoying being sick and dizzy

>cries
>gets double-called out and BTFO again
>gets this mad

it's fun if you are sitting in a decent chair and not moving or curled up in a bed. You have to close your eyes and not move till ur completely numb tho. I used to take the long lasting stuff and stay up all night that way it can put you in a k-hole basically. I've been tempted to try it again cause im out of other drug options, but it's lost it's effectiveness on me now and I just get sick till i puke.

craigculberton.bandcamp.com/album/book-of-the-damned

DXM is literally OTC MDMA. Plebs just underrate it because they don't know how to use it.

When alone in your bed with your eyes closed while listening to music it's the best. Those closed-eyed visuals really are something, truly incredible

Just go back to reddddit

if you haven't done it in a long time your tolerance has gone down so it'll be cool again

Also, going outside for a walk at night while on it is amazing too.

death grips, maybe go for a third bottle first though. 650mg was the best time i've had, and it was like 2.5 bottles.

Never done this although it sounds fuckin rad. Thanks for the recommendation.

that shit's not worth killing your liver for

edibles or nothing

are you stupid? its literally nothing like MDMA

its OTC ketamine

>cough syrup is basically veterinary sedatives.
dmx doesn't really have effects like mdma or ketamine to be honest.

no, they don't you idiot. You can get straight dxm cough syrup easy, with no other active ingredients. I used to do TONS of this shit a couple years ago and im not dead.

anyway, op, i would recomend listening to some FIDLAR honestly, it's what i always used to listen to when i was dexing

Its a dissociative. Its effects are similar to Ket and PCP

>acting like you have an education
scan of your doctorate cerificate pls
no but you did do DXM, so you are retarded

Maybe not dead, but you're definitely retarded

Jk just playin dog luh u

so this one time on dxm i was hanging with a bunch of people, and some hippy chick put the same phish song on repeat and it was about 8 repeats before anyone noticed
I dont think it matters what you listen to.

I don't need a doctorate to have and education in Dex tripping you fucking moron. Kindly kill yourself.

it's only going to kill your liver if you're doing shit with ibuprofen or some painkiller in it. There used to be I think like Robotussin P.M. that was just DXM syrup, but you can't buy it under that name any more, different brand I think.

having done ket and dxm, not super similar, i felt a bit trippy and got closed eye visuals, ketamine i went out of body.

yes, you do, pls provide certification

if your drinking cough syrup;robo extra strength cough is the one to get iirc

You can have out of body experiences on the fourth plateau of DXM

Here is certification, I'm sure everything is in order

So, I guess I'm dead. I've drank 3 bottles before, years ago. I used to do this shit frequently in high school. You're an idiot, it's not going to kill him. It's very harmful for your body and COULD kill him if he does it excessively, but he isn't going to die from 2 bottles. You don't know what you're talking about.

Nowadays, the best bet is to just get something with DXM and Guifanesin only. Guifanesin is safe up to like 20 grams.

honestly that's enough syrup to make me sick and enough dxm to get worried about overdosing, i'd rather just do a normal amount of ketamine

Uh, no more like
The people in this thread saying "plebs need drugs to enjoy music" have clearly never heard a song from an entirely new perspective on acid and heard things they never thought they would notice before. I was literally transported to another realm listening to Bibio's Sugarette from Ambivalence Avenue one night robotripping.

Listening to Transverse Temporal Gyrus by Animal Collective while on acid was a crazy as fuck experience too.

where are my ketamine senpai at?

Turtles - Happy Together is the way 2 go. worked for me last summer

prepare your shitter if you have more cough syrup than the reccomended dose. i used to have guifanesin pills and i'd vomit from one so i threw them away

Sorry, man. It was a joke.

I do heroin every couple days and music is fucking beautiful on it.

plebs, plebs, music and drugs just lend well to each other, you don't always need both to enjoy either.

sirens

>I do heroin every couple days

cut that shit out you bloody idiot

nothing about that shit is worth it

yep sure are dead
guys I'm real spooked right now
you're a dumb, choose life you fucking degenerate, that's as bad as doing nangs

Yeah, I cleaned my toilet real nicely last time I did it expecting to vomit like I did when I took it 10 years ago. I didn't puke at all though. Was disappointing

this thread reads like your typical DUDE DRUGS LMAO thread on Sup Forums

It's my drug of choice, man. Just like acid is your drug of choice.

How is it? Heroin I mean.

I haven't done any psychedelics or dissociatives in like 2 or 3 years honestly...kinda past that phase in life. However, I've had some really eye opening and amazingly fun experiences with drugs in the past. I don't give a fuck if people say they're harmful or deadly, because people that say that kind of shit have never done drugs and don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Only my best friends use the coke pot crack hey.

pls tell me about how you moved past that point in your life. I realized I may be there soon while tripping on LSD last weekend.

good point

but, still, chemically it works on the same receptors and has a mostly same effect in the brain

>drug of choice
>choice

yeah wait a couple of weeks and we'll see who has a "choice", moron

also

ur a fuckin lightweight if u enjoy music on dope. might as well be poppin vicodin or some shit

I mean, I just take oxycodone, but I thought that was just like heroin.

I don't know man, my closest friend whom I used to trip with all the time joined the military so I lost a tripping partner for one, two, I got a full time job working 60 hours a week so I have no time for that shit, three, I moved out on my own and started paying bills so I didn't really have the money to just blow on drugs and four, was dating a girl who at the time I didn't want to slip up with but last time I tripped was with her on mushrooms watching Enter the Void and a ton of It's Always Sunny in Philladelphia.

I don't know man, I really just kind of grew out of it. I had my fun with it. I learned everything I wanted to, at this point in time, that I could from it. I certainly won't be touching psychedelics anytime soon, I'm fairly bitter and cynical these days and I know that mood and state of mind isn't going to transfer well into a trip so I just stay away from the stuff.

by the looks of this thread, there's only three types of people who go on here:

>people who do drugs
>people who simply don't care about them
and last but not least
>people who feel so overly superior & pure over others due to the fact that they've been sober their whole lives, when in reality they couldn't score any sort of illegal substances even if they damn well wanted to

yep, that's what I am, superior to you
also you forgot
>people who use drugs that refuse to believe that an alternative lifestyle is more fulfilling
choose life, not drugs, for your health

Go away Steve Brule. I've tripped acid, done mushrooms, research chemicals, pain pills, DXM, etc etc etc and I just had a physical recently. They said I'm healthy as an ox. Get fucked.

>choose life, not drugs
While I see where you're coming from, that was probably the most goddamn hokiest sentiment I've read all day.

Black Moth Super Rainbow or Tobacco

I'm glad you liked it, its from trainspotting
that's not very nice, have drugs altered your ability to be nice, be nice, for your health

What happens to this thread just being about dope tunes... All of you are faggots for caring about other people's lifestyle choices

dude i've done so many drugs,
i'm so fucking cool, still healthy as an ox though...

youtu.be/fugFmO7cGJ8

i took 543mg dxm polistirex last sunday. It was my first experience with dxm and it was very pleasant. I reached the 3rd plateau and I felt a soothing sense of peace and clarity. My thoughts were more fluid and I could formulate new ideas better. I meditated and reflected on things about life. Why am I here? What am I missing? And I had several epiphanies about anxiety, love, and a higher power. Anxiety is a form of fear. Anxiety will ruin performance. Anxiety will prevent answers from being received and tasks being completed from doing a good job, from having peace. Peace is a form of love. We all need love, those of us who want life.All of what I say is related to my experience with DXM and the revelations I had because of the fluidity of thought of taking it. I will say the most important thing we can do is try to have a relationship with Him (God, a higher power, the Universe if one lacks or refuses to give it an entity-esque description although that is what it is), or to seek the Creator and have Him show us what the hell is going on on this planet and what we are supposed to do with our seeming meaningless, fleeting lives of which we eventually will die.

dextromethorphan.bandcamp.com/

That's beautiful dude, Im glad you came to that conclusion. I came to a similar one under DXM Polystirex. Did you drink Delsym? Lol my fav

I didn't bring up my use of drugs to prove that I'm cool, I brought it up to disprove your stupid brainwashed beliefs.

just take LSD it's so much better in every way

>every couple of days
fucking bourgeoisie