twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Grimes.

Bjork

Sia

>Grimes
>female

she aged like Milk and Froot was Shit compared to her other Albums

feelinin good on a wednesday?

Anything she writes really. She delivers well and knows her looks are not where her talent lies.

Why would you say that? I've seen alot of hate against Marina on this board recently, like People saying she's "Old" "Ugly" and "Untallented". You're all fucking retards and you have a shit tier music taste when it comes to pop. Also what is up with these faggots calling Marina Ugly and Old? Marina is one of the most attractive women out there, And i bet you fat neckbeard Virgins couldn't say that to Marina's face, and even if you did i'd be there to protect her. You know what's funny? I can snap and kill every mother fucker on this board if we met IRL. Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed and your eyes gouged out before you would even know what is happening. You guys talk big shit, But if i'm ever around you in IRL and i hear you talk shit about Marina then those will be your last words. Watch Yourselfes

dude. shes not going to fuck you

kek

Charli XCX
Autism

Doesn't being a "pop artist" imply some level of popularity?

I mean I get there is a general style, but I don't see someone who hasn't hung at least a platinum album as popular (even that level is debatable, might be higher) so someone like her would just be a wannabe pop artist or aspiring pop artist.

that was easy

>them walmart feet

She has nearly a million followers on instagram, how is that not considered popular?

Instagram is a music platform?

Love new pasta fresh out the pot!

it took electra heart(her most succesfull album) 4 years to sell 100.000 copies lol, also she never had a top 10 hit in the US or UK

that's literally nothing for a "pop" artist

And it's free. There's a difference between passive consuming (literally just tapping a button, then looking at short clips/pictures every once in a while) and going out and paying money for works.

Carly Rae Jepsen
Janelle Monae

if you don't pay attention to the egdy lyrics then Melanie Martinez is literally the best female pop artist

HOLY

Catrin Finch
Jenny Hval
Vashti Bunyan
Grouper

I even value Ann Steel higher just because of her contribution to The Ann Steel Album

JUST

Bjork

The fuck does that even mean?

Gaga, Sia and Marina are really the trinity.

>continues to post old pictures of Marina to further validate the fact that she's looks like shit now

Make way for the Goddess, peasants.

Dead

I agree Charli XCX is pretty great

Vroom Vroom is EOTY

Still unmatched.

TFJ was based and i would blow a penis just seeing her then, but since she has released derivative shit and been on an typical instagram starlet weight loss power womyn push so has aged about 20 years and lost all her chest.

Sad really.

It hurts...

The greatest sin of feminism was making girls hate their own chests

jokes on you, I love every single one of these artists. yes even poppy.

why taylor doe

catchy music, something you can just turn your brain off to.

true, i just dislike her as a person so i cant really enjoy her music

I don't like her as a person either, I've just always been able to differentiate between the music and the person. I understand it though. It's hard sometimes.

> im willing to have pleasure with someone i hate

That is what makes you a cuckold

That's why I disassociate the two. I'd rather listen to something that gives me pleasure, then not because I don't like the person.

>"id rather my wife had pleasure, than not because im at work"

at least you tried

>there are still people on here that think Marina is still hot

With feminism they're exposing themselves more for the sake of expression. It's the bro movement and the neckbeards talking shit about em bitches, that girl's started to wear less cleavage than they used to.

this d3su

None of the current pop stars come close to Grimes, an artist who mixed the pop with the experimental perfectly.

- singer
- songwriter
- producer
- sound engineer
- lyricist
- live performer
- visual artist
- music video director
- dancer
- model

Kylie Minogue circa 1997. Marina is nowhere near as talented and looks mediocre without all the make up, which is where it is all at.

Holy fucking shit dude

Kate Bush

Yep. Still unmatched in drug consumption AND shitty tattoos.

How does that change the fact that her musical output was unparalleled in quality?

Her voice was garbage. It doesn't matter how good her music was. I'm not putting up with heroin voice for an hour.

She had a beautiful voice. You can't name five of her songs off the top of your head if you tried, so of course you're going to judge her by looks, because you actually have never listened to her music. You're probably underage, and get bullied in school, being so judgmental about appearance or her private life habits.

I hate this shitty board.

Fiona Apple

lmao I heard that rehab song 10 years ago and instantly knew she was one of those "look at me, I'm so young and have a lot of soul because I'm depressed and pump my body full of poison on the reg" artists. Couldn't stand her and I honestly smiled when I saw news of her death because I knew exactly how she died right away.

Exactly, you only know her most popular song. You're a sad individual. You say funny, immature things, but if I laughed I'd feel as if I was abusing a handicapped child. I pity you, hope you find the right path in life. You're not alone.

Why would I look up more of her music when her big hit, which was designed to hook people, failed miserably to hook me? She had her chance and fucked it up. Simple as that. Every mainstream artist I listen to had a hit song that I thought was at least ok. Amy Whinehouse was heroin in human form. Such a disgusting person, and it's a shame because she could have been smoking hot. I can see that even through the tattoos and filthy hair.

Carly Rae Jepsen

Is she better than Grimes? That's the question.

This.

>No shop can fill me up

I'd like to fill her up.

Listen to her stuff and find out.

Even Ladyhawke is better than her

It's a rhetorical question. I listened to both artists and for me Grimes is so much better, diverse and inventive than that Taylor Swift clone.

I wouldn't know. I don't even know who this "Grimes" is. I just know that I found Jepsen's style to be cute and charming, but I legitimately like some of her music too. Don't care much for Taylor Swift though. Her stuff sounds way more commercialized and processed (let's say radio ready) then Jepsen's to me.

Should have been "than" at the end of that.

Thinking you could disguise a waifu thread

>I don't even know who this "Grimes" is.
The most discussed female artist on Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=JtH68PJIQLE
youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA

Well, I don't have a preference for music made by female artists that are physically repulsive to look at, but I'll look up some of her stuff.

>physically repulsive to look at
>implying that Grimes is repulsive

She has tattoos, doesn't she?

Yes.

And there you go again with the tattoos. Are you actually mentally ill?

Objectively correct answer

Is it a mental illness to find tattoos unattractive?

Well there you go.

yeah

Hi bait.

>only one person saying Lady Gaga

you're all faggots

ARIANA GRANDE

youtube.com/watch?v=_PA4oFywDgQ

LEGIT PERFECT

YOU SCRUBB

>Froot was shit
You mean the only organic, decently composed and produced album she's put out was shit? Musically it's her best album, hands down. It doesn't necessarily have as much charisma as The Family Jewels but it is definitely her best work.
mmm fresh pasta
>looks like shit
She still looks like a babe. She lost a bit of weight, that's it
>lost all her chest
What? Her boobs are still really big. Did you watch her most recent concert in NYC for the pride event? A still image in a black dress is not going to do it justice

Why

kill yourself you longhaired memefucker

The queen we need, not the queen we deserve.

Lily Allen

Damn...

>you will never be her carseat

jdimsa

>not separating the art from the artist

top pleb

A big hit is not "designed" to hook poeple it just happen to do so therefore becoming a big hit