What does Sup Forums think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_ictc3uOkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really impressive live band. Albums are pretty forgettable riff-rock, though.

a poor man's death from above 1979

yaaaawn

Some really good drumming though, you can be so cruel is pretty great

It's essentially the first 4 songs from AM with more distortion

Really liked it, actually.

This. Almost butt rock tier

Liked the album. Also seen them live before they hit it big and it was a pretty good show.

sound heavy ..but then you hear torche

youtube.com/watch?v=2_ictc3uOkk

I really enjoyed it, definitely one of my favorite albums of the past few years.

Riffs 4 Millenials

ikea rock

My local buttrock station actually does play these guys.

I have the CD but haven't listened to it yet.

Enjoyed them live, hated the album

I really, really like this album.

saw them at a festival they where fukin' sick

Not listened to the whole record but every track I've heard from it is awful, lowest common-denominator festivalcore. In the UK you really could not escape from this band for a while and although the hype's died down a little bit I'm expecting it to come back in full force when they have another record out.

They're a dull as fuck plebrock band but they got so much hype from big radio stations in the UK it was horrible, legitimately went from being halfway down a small stage to subbing Metallica on the main stage at the same festival in one year without having released any new material. Fuck them and their dumb fucking fans.

>Also people that say "they're a great live band" when asked about what they think about a band really just mean "I'm easily impressed by stage presence and couldn't really judge the music but I had lots of fun!!!1111"

Definitely. I once was recommended this band and while listening the album on YT all I could see were comments that said that if you liked DFA you would for sure love these guys (' work). Not even memorable riffs.

my fave rock band now, fuck anyone who says it's awful. any person ive shown this album to genuinely enjoys it.

>enjoying music

talented guys in a kinda' tired (but unfairly maligned) genre

nothing really new or exciting, but grade-a solid rock in the 21st century

I give it a B (no plus or minus)

SHIIIIT

They just have a great energy on stage, and fill up a space really well

So do Twenty One Pilots