Anyone interested in joining my new cult? It is based around Kimbra...

Anyone interested in joining my new cult? It is based around Kimbra. We haven't quite got our beliefs down (it's a new cult), but I think we believe Kimbra has divine properties and answers prayers.

Also, if anyone has a cool name, please share.

GET OUT! This board belongs to the cult of Grimes. No Kimbra fags allowed.

Sure I don't give a f'n crap

How do i join?

Fag

Kimbra Krew Kuts

Grimes is a false idol and is ugly.

We don't have an official membership list at the moment. I think I might convene meetings over at /r9k/ because they might be deleted here.

What does the "Kuts" mean here? I'm not against Kimbra Krew, though it sounds more like a rap group than a cult.

>What does the "Kuts" mean here
I thought we could all get crew cut hair cuts so when we see somenoe else IRL with a crew cut we could stop and say hi

I guess that's a possibility. What if you end up just approaching people with crew cuts that don't worship Kimbra? Could be a bit weird.

We could wear some kind of patch on our clothing? the patch and the haircut combined should be good if the design is unique enough

OK sounds good. We can establish the uniform later, but I feel we need to focus on our core beliefs and rituals now. We are the KKK, but what do we believe and do?

Does she have nudes? I can't idolize someone i havent seen naked

>kimbra
sure is 2013 in here

I love kimbra

Not as far as I'm aware. That seems backwards though. Surely being exposed to every Tom, Dick, and Nancy on the internet would weaken one's status as someone holy and worthy of attention?
I'd rather found a cult around a modest and talented person than some dime-a-dozen whore.

bit rude

>Surely being exposed to every Tom, Dick, and Nancy on the internet would weaken one's status as someone holy and worthy of attention?

No, someone worth worship would expose all their nook and crannies to their believers, proving themselves to be 100% pure and not afraid of infidel repercussion and smear campaigns, like any godly and divine being would

There are some things not fit for mortal eyes. Do you insist on seeing a girl poop before you date her? You should not question or test Kimbra, just accept her holiness.

I'm in

Grimes-fags

>Do you insist on seeing a girl poop before you date her?
as a matter of fact i do

i don't need to see her pooping, obviously, that would be creepy. just seeing her poop on the toilet is fine

To be frank, that is just not how we do things in the KKK. We worship without too much question or inspection. It's blasphemous to say the things you're saying.

Welcome! We don't have any official initiation rites yet, but I'm happy to have you. The only rules as of now are you must unconditionally consider Kimbra divine and you cannot leave.

Fine then
I'll find a goddess that i can see naked and pooping

You enjoy your shitty (no pun intended) religion with your goddess covered in secrets and clothes

"Cameo Lover" is a 10/10 song.

>infinity
>a number

Don't you also browse /sci/?

Enjoy your soiled wankcloth of a goddess.

This man speaks the truth

Well putting a cardinal number instead would have been prentenscious because the meaning is clear: Grimes is for losers. Also they're pleb as fuck, so rarely.
And

>Also they're pleb as fuck, so rarely.
>And

What did he mean by this?

bump