DESIIGNER - TIMMY TURNER

The biggest rap song of the year has finally been released and it's absolutely incredible.

audiomack.com/song/cultureleak/timmy-turner-cdq

Who the FUCK is Future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bhnJFd6SA18
youtube.com/watch?v=ProbPpO_8oo
youtube.com/watch?v=se-qlARAfjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOLY FUCK
SOTY CONFIRMED

too overproduced
also fuck the autotune

The beat switch is beautiful.

This is so well produced.

I think you're mad because Inveentor didn't make a song about your favourite cartoon.

bruh, after xxl i thought it would be shit. i was wrong. Poor Future

LINK?? ONE IN OP ISNT WORKING

should i bother reading the lyrics this time or theres nothing worthwhile?

for you

>future has 4 releases of bangers
>ugly ass cocaine addict makes 2 decent s0ngs
WOW OMG FUTURE ON SUICIDE WATCH

white people should have never entered trap music. faggots

When are trap lyrics EVER worthwhile?

>Fairly Odds Parents is old enough to be considered nostalgic

FUCK....

this is fuckshit

Fairly Odds Parents

Fairly Odd Pandas

I actually really don't like the transition. I like that there is one, but not like this. It might grow on me though. For the moment, it feels really cheap to me, especially the lead synth that follows it.

desiigner shouldnt have gone full future imitator and just have stuck with his style on panda

wtf? I get the fairly odd parents reference, but this shit isn't good Sup Forums... panda was alright, but this... really isn't.

i liked it better on the xxl freestyle, sounded much more haunting and dark. i think the beat on here should be more minimalistic and the autotune doesnt fit either. dissapointed.

>tfw I actually like it
help

Yeah I really wish he stuck to singing it like he did on XXL rather than autotuning it

this is fucking trash
that acapella was much better
too much shit going on here

>tfw he's already falling off
he better put those last 5 minutes to good use

YO STRAIGHT FUCKIN FIRE FAMALAM

SO FUCKING LIT

BRUH SO GOOD OMG

NIGGA DAMN FUCK

He got trashed for doing that on New English.

He's on GOOD Music and is being pushed hard.

He's got Pusha T and Mike Dean heavily in his corner. I doubt he'll go away anytime soon.

I wish this song never existed

have you forgotten the likes of cyhi the prynce & teyana taylor

Desiigner's being pushed a lot harder than any of them ever were.

Pusha T rates the kid really highly and it's evident.

This is so fucking bad, holy shit. I hope this Desiigner meme dies soon.

Mike Deans sound really isnt working out with Desiigner
he needs a different producer

This shit sucks

the patrician's Desiigner song

OVERNIGHT OVERNIGHT OVERNIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=bhnJFd6SA18

The XXL version shits all over this.

pusha t is not going to make or break a star, pusha t should be more focused on working out how he can stretch his coke bars into his 40's

good music needs desiigner to be a success more than desiigner needs them to be one, there's a reason it was panda & not pt. 2 that blew up

Dl for this and new english?

youtube.com/watch?v=ProbPpO_8oo

Here's the official YouTube link. Support Designman.

I GUHT BRAWDS EEN ATLANTUHH

This is a great track. Desiigner is way too overhated.

I think people need to realise that Creaator isn't trying to copy Future, they just have similar voices. This song is proof. This doesn't sound like a Future song, it sounds like an Inveentor song. It sounds original.

I'm looking forward for the album Life of Fabriicator which should be coming soon.

>Desiigner
>Not Future for hipsters

Nice meme! I am really loving this meme :)

I like it, the transition could of been done more smoothly, but it's not that big of deal, it's still good.

fucking love the artwork

and mike dean is christ

You're all a bunch of Dinklebergs.

light 6 on this meme

>people are now old enough to be nostalgic for those awful nickelodeon cartoons

TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TURNER

Guys, I finally get this new era of rap now. Honestly rap is less appropriate for what it is now, it's not about MCs anymore. Think about it, acapella, this song would be pure shit. It's all about the beats and the production now. It's about the overall vibe, and for that, this song goes hard. Nowadays you can have a dude who is half asleep over the beat, and that's fine. Solid 7/10. If there were a better MC then this song could've been perfect. Desiigner's songs are pretty good so far. But he, the artist, is trash.

fairly odd parents was not awful you punk

Less appropriate as a label*. It's just hip hop, like early hip hop. Dudes were just yelling over a beat at house parties n shit.

this is why no one likes tripfags

The original acapella XXL freestyle was so much more interesting than this though.

you just realised this? it's all about flow and sound now

It was more interesting because it was fresh
Now it's been like a month since it was released

the beat for this is not very interesting, but yes hippity hop and rap is all about the beat now.
i'm glad it's that way because lyrics only appeal to a minority that understands them while the music itself isn't limited that way.
all the interesting modern beats are literally just soundcloud artists signed and partially limited by labels.

who cares about literal normie nigger music

did i accidentally type kanyetothe into the browser bar or something

>/r9k/ rejects first time on Sup Forums

Yeah, that's because it was and still is shit.

you'll never be one of the cool kids no matter how much lusty negro attitute you listen to

dat hook though

not that user but cool kids aren't the cool kids anymore though

I've seen alot of hate against Desiigner on this board recently, like People saying he's "Shit" "Ugly" and "Untallented". You're all fucking retards and you have a shit tier music taste when it comes to Rap. Also what is up with these faggots calling Desiigner Ugly and Retarded? Desiigner is one of the most attractive men out there, And i bet you fat neckbeard Virgins couldn't say that to Desiigner's face, and even if you did i'd be there to protect him. You know what's funny? I can snap and kill every mother fucker on this board if we met IRL. Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed and your eyes gouged out before you would even know what is happening. You guys talk big shit, But if i'm ever around you in IRL and i hear you talk shit about Desiigner then those will be your last words. Watch Yourselfes

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

youtube.com/watch?v=se-qlARAfjU

I fucking love this man.

>'you sound like desiigner'

yeah no shit bitch

go to sleep you have school tmorrow

>future isn't future for hipsters

Pasta'd

Pure kino

the difference between him and future is that future actually has decent producers.

sounds a lot more like travis scott imho but yeah "sounds like future" too

his mixtape showed potential but he's probably going to cash in on "sounds like future" instead

people that listen to this stuff should seriously be shot on sight

epic

Came here to post this

t. future school shooter

I don't like it. Mainly because Ive been listening a remix of his XXL that had a much better beat

>kill those who disagree

>It sounds original

Desiigner is a hook god and mike dean absolutely slew this beat. Fantastic song.

One of the main complaints I see about desiigner is that most of his songs are just the hook, but am I the only one who really likes that a lot? Perhaps most hip hop listeners aren't familiar with the type of songs that desiigner makes where repetition is used for atmosphere akin to a deep house track something

wow loving this new travis scott single

>Leave us cultured adults to talk about mindless radio pop

What instrument does he play?

it doesn't have that same level of heart, what made it so good was that it was so minimal

vocals

How many octaves is his range?

this shit is average at best just like everything else he made after Panda.

Just listen to Future if you want real depressed trap bangers

over 9000

nice meme

does he produce the sounds through his big and powerful nostrils?

Desiigner is just disappointing garbage. To think I had high hopes for him..

it's july retard

Desiigner?

deep house is garbage,. it's exactly why I hate desiigner t

Greatly produced. His verse's flow sounds distinctly like future. Slight offshoot before fully going into it. His adlib is kinda inappropriate at times.

7.5/10 the beat carried this by like 5 points.

>too overproduced

Redundancy makes me a sad panda.

Great beat user. I agree about the direction of hiphop but everyone kinda knows that though. Mostly every got the real hint when "metro booming" was really vibrating