What albums could you not fully get into until you listened to them high...

What albums could you not fully get into until you listened to them high? Pic related is first album I ever listened to while stoned

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DKuHP_7J9zc
youtube.com/watch?v=21sP7orRS3c
vimeo.com/46682047
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DUDE WEED LMAO *rips bong* DANK POT BRO I'M FEELIN DA KUSH RIGHT NOW

nice meme

I already liked this album but it scared the shit out of me when I heard it high. I kept seeing these disgusting undead burnt demons screaming and ripping people's skin off.

none I don't do drugs
try mediation degenerate

t. has never seen weed in his life

Definitely a good stoned album. Prog rock in general is good stuff while smoking. Ever try listening to some Porcupine Tree?

youtube.com/watch?v=DKuHP_7J9zc

I've never done drugs so I feel like listening to music on pot or something would make you miss something special in the music.

Why not both?

I listened to this album high for the first time the other week, and it was the first time I'd properly listened to it in at least a couple of years. Really fell back in love with it immediately.

Nah, probably the thing I like the most about weed is how much it enhances listening to music. It's like going from watching a film on an old black and white TV to being in the cinema with 3D.

Is it like more concentration on the album or it literally just sounds better?

Stop the bait, please. Thank you.

I listened to this high once and almost had a panic attack during the really chaotic intro of the first track. I just felt overwhelmed by how awful the world can be and how much suffering there is and I actually let out an uncontrollable "oh no" or something like that.

Found the stoner degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=21sP7orRS3c
This could also go in that thread about bad cover art.

That stoner guy looks like Wayne Coyne around 1990.

Both, the sound seems much deeper, as if you're inside it.

These are so fucking good!

It was on shrooms too

When you're high it's almost impossible to get bored. Slow albums are much easier to appreciate.

Why does everybody listen to Dark Side the first time they get stoned? I did the same thing too. Is it just part of the culture?

I guess that's a plus but wouldn't be good to be able to appreciate it on your own?

Back in the '70s it was cool to get high and watch Wizard of Oz with Dark Side of the Moon as the sound track, it matches up. That combined with the usage of trippy sound effects gave the album a reputation.

vimeo.com/46682047

Wouldn't it be good to stay awake with out this caffeine? Yes, but some times I just can't.

It's not necessarily boredom, I just need a certain relaxed state of mind to listen to some of these albums.

It just makes you hear it in a different way. You pay a lot more attention to the atmosphere and texture of everything, and just think about it a lot more. It's pretty much just as engaging as watching a movie or something if not moreso, just because you're appreciating everything in a much more engaging way.

It's the most accessible psych/prog album in the market.

any album now

music has become too intrinsically linked to drugs over the years for me on a personal level

It's really just allows you to hear it in a different light.
A great thing about drugs is being able to hear your favorite albums and to feel different emotions from them than normal and feel taken by different parts.
Personally if I listen to a favorite on shrooms it feels as if I'm listening to it for the first time again, loving it just as much but feeling more intense emotions than ever before.
I don't think there are too many people who can only appreciate music when high, and I hope they aren't here.

any music on a crack rush is insane to the point certain frequencies now induce some kind of crack "flashback" for a few seconds though i've seen no other accounts backing this up as a thing

I listened to it on LSD a couple of months ago and it was brilliant