youtube.com/watch?v=5dBy9KEorjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are these those murdered girls

put on some pajeet shit i guess

play some music

You're gonna love this one, hold on

>AHH FRANKIE SINATRA

To the milk bar we go!

I put on Aziz standup and put in ear plugs, take a nap and wake up when we get to where we going

hogtie the filthy mudslimes and put them in the trunk

then play this

youtube.com/watch?v=suSPxfvu0o8

Play my pleb or my hiphop Playlist

kill yourself autismo, no one likes your shitty meme

*unzip dicks*
here's some No Love Deep Web bitches

I allow the ladies to choose, as I am a chivalrous gentleman
*tips fedora*

jai paool

Excuse me?

Bro its chill

cringe

That's what I thought.

yeah exactly, thats a tryhard retard like you

what do u do after u get thru all 2 songs

listen to his 16 song demos

actually lol'd
thanks user

i bet this guy is a sir 10th prestiged transcended archmage dragon knight pussy slayer, head of the kingsguard, highest honors

I hide and report the thread

get dubs

I put on some music
probably taylor swift or lady gaga

I put some taytay man
shake it off n shit

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

I put on some "obscure" indie pop like Kurt Travis
or something soft but secretly patrician

Lost

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

*puts on youtube of tunak tunak*

youtube.com/watch?v=zpnAJ-zvHj8

youtube.com/watch?v=AwzaifhSw2c

True story. This happened to me once so I played Kanye. Ended up dating one of them for six months. Then had to end it because she was psycho.

the sound of god

can you post both

Easy.
The National, Phoenix, The XX, Arcade Fire, Portishead, Massive Attack i could go on.

Aphex Twin - Windowlicker

this
youtube.com/watch?v=l-lj6jpoqT0

Get the fuck outta my car roasties

Ehh I would but im kinda busy right now, maybe ater when i get home stoned if the threads still up. the pelb is mostly pop and indie rock hits. stuff like One More Time - Daft Punk, Float On - Modest Mouse, Electric Feel - MGMT, Fucking Problems - A$AP Rocky

Fucking love that book

Is this an excerpt from American Psycho?

Legit this -
youtube.com/watch?v=GH6ka7Nm6fA

I literally only have all of death-grips and kid a on my phone
I'm fucked

Nasenbluten

probably good kid m.a.a.d city

lil ugly mane- looking 4 tha suckin

just fucking put it on twenty one pilots and pucci later

Put on some ScHoolboy Q.
DATS DAT SHIT THAT THEY WANT
DATS DAT SHIT THAT THEY NEED
DROP YOUR PANTS TO YOUR KNEES
youtube.com/watch?v=5dBy9KEorjw
GIRL IM CAPITAL G

I feel put the vibe and play some appropriate music.

TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK
TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK