AOTY

AOTY

I love Hunter and his philosophy but this was ass, OP.

T H E
G
A
T
E
S

How can you seriously say that you love his "philosophy"?

That's not how that meme works you dip.

cus it's good

is that the tree of life?

No it's not.
It's vague new age bullshit for the #bornmobile generation

Is that a meme question that's supposed to induce a meme answer?

You sound like old man

I take it you don't read much philosophy
it's deeply influenced by nietzsche.

Would normies like the Ark Work?

you sound like Russian CS:GO scammer
I have a master's degree in it actually.
It might have some vague nietzschean overtones but it only goes to show that Nietzsche isn't relevant to this generation's concerns.

conceivably.
It does have TRAP BEATS and that's really all it takes

I mean everything other than Vitriol.

>a master's degree in Philosophy

who did you study in college?

oh then it depends on what you call a "normie"
if you're referring to the increasingly rare frat boy stereotype, probably not.
If you're referring to the average 20-something asshole, probably. It sounds wimpy and pseudo-intellectual enough for that.

No, it looks like the kabbalistic tree of life. Im not familiar with this album. That and it says "QABALA" on the bottom. I was mainly asking for someone to explain the context. I kind of figured it was the tree of life.

>It sounds wimpy and pseudo-intellectual enough for that.

Hunter is smarter than you.

a bunch of German assholes from the XIXth century and then a French "artist" who wrote even more megalomaniacal bullshit than HHH.

it's fun

I mean normie like your friend who shows you a Dragonforce song and says "look bro, it's like 10 minutes long".

Possibly, but his music ain't.
You know what the tree of life actually is and what it actually looks like, right?
Obviously there's a vague similarity, and obviously it's nothing more than that.

Just because he went to Columbia doesn't mean he's smarter than me, I'm smarter than most of the people that go to Columbia and pretty much all Ivy League schools and also all universities. No one is smarter than people who didn't end up going to college.

Eh, probably not then.

"no"

Yes: people who chose to live off their parents' money while chilling in college.

Do you think Fantano will ever review Kel Valhaal?

>im on Sup Forums
>but im smarter than somebody who went to columbia
okay bud

>It sounds wimpy
wot. the vocals maybe

keks would be had it he put it in his "it came from bandcamp" section

The vocals and the guitars and the bells and the violins
they all got that nasal high-pitched squeaky-clean sound, very wimpy

this was shit

""no""

yeah m8

>keks would be had it he put it in his "it came from bandcamp" section
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he did this but if he skips out a proper review for some shitty meme review or NOT GOOD rap album, I'm going to be very disappointed.

"""""no"""""

But it IS a NOT GOOD rap album.

Considering how much fandickhole likes Liturgy, I think he will review it and give it a strong 6.

nah unless you just find symphobm in general wimpy

Innnununununindgnudngfnunfhinhnfing fuckkkkkkkkkkk me uncle!!!! kek! kek! lel! lel! xD
>music
HahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahHhHh

nope, symphoBM normally has a much fuller sound.

I don't see how the Ark Work could sound wimpy. It sounds like youre winning a triumphant battle in the cyberpunk roman Colosseum in 2768 AD after you defeated a mecha-lion.

Wimpy compared to War Metal maybe

what im trying to figure out is if there is any significance to the placement of that "tree of life." Is it part of the album theme? is it a symbol used? Its just curiosity.

>treble-heavy = wimpy
>black metal as a whole is wimpy
>Thurston Moore was right