WHO ELSE IS HYPED

WHO ELSE IS HYPED

tinymixtapes.com/news/swans-be-joined-former-member-jarboe-atlanta-show

Oh great, here come the Yum-Yab Killer memes

Fuck this SJW bullshit. Swans is best when they're all Men.

>I live in Atlanta
>I decided not to go to this show
I'm not a Swans fanboy anyways so I guess it's not a big deal

Swans at their best are still trash so nothing of value was lost

Is it sold out?

>go to swans in atlanta
>swans come out
>play non-stop for half an hour
>anyway, this is jarboe's song
>can't skip song
What do?

Check your privilege, sexist scum.

Jarboe is more manly than you are, faggot.

I don't think so, and it's not expensive

I was asking because they seemed to imply it was. I have tickets with two friends.

Oh I see what you mean. Yeah I just decided to not go and made other plans

you are irredeemable

Hopefully Gira won't rape her on stage.

wont?

Jarboe is pretty manly, man.

The article said "it's been announced"
but WHERE?

i am

it's gonna be HELLA FUCKIN EPIC

I think this article is fake. Nowhere has Michael announced anything about Jarboe joining them.

>I think this article is fake.
Hahaha what?

I'm saying that I think this article is bullshit. They say that Michael "announced" this information
but nowhere has he announced it.

if she performs the vocals to "i crawled" again and someone records it in hd then my life will be complete

Why would they lie?
What precedent is there?

Well why wouldn't Swans announce this themselves on their website and facebook?

I don't know, but assuming it's a lie is pretty dumb.

Triggered

Not really when they have no source for their information
especially when they say it was "announced"
Announced where?

We'll see tomorrow, I'll be there.
I can understand thinking it's questionable but just saying "Obviously TMT is lying" is pretty fucking dumb.

>Live in Atlanta
>Can't go to this show
WAKE ME UP

this is the worst post i've ever read on Sup Forums

Why not?

Couldn't get the day off work, I'm driving 4 hours to see them in Asheville Saturday

>the entire show is just her doing the scream at the start of hypogirl for two hours

Do people seriously not like when Jarboe's contributions to Swans?

>Why would they lie?
Dude, are you still bluepilled on the ways of the media?

your experience with music is exclusively in a home setting isn't it?

Children of God tracks pls

I only like female vocals when they're ethereal, Jarboe's are jarring and unpleasant (not in a Swans "unpleasant but beautiful" way, just a chore to listen to) and I feel like the songs she contributed the most to are the weakest of their respective albums

I'd still kill to see this show though, I don't like her but I understand she was an integral part of a lot of Swans history.

She also contributed to the overall sound of Swans with various instruments and audio treatments

>can understand thinking it's questionable but just saying "Obviously TMT is lying" is pretty fucking dumb.
I never said that, I said I THINK this article is fake

Her forced jumping in place vibrato is really annoying at times but other than that she's kinda okay to listen to.

intense kek

I'm going to this show, will be wearing a Mount Eerie - Sauna t-shirt. Feeling kinda doubtful about the article's validity considering there are no sources or citations and a quick google search reveals nothing aside from the tinymixtapes article. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens

Why? Swans' music is the embodiment of Raw Masculine Energy. When you bring a feminist into the mix, that Raw Power is diminished. Why do you think people hate Jarboe era Swans? Because it's wimpy feminist bullshit.

Only Men are capable of producing the Brutal Masculine sounds that we've come to expect from Swans. I want to hear songs about Pumping Iron, Cutting Myself, and Guys named Frank set to hard as fuck Pumping Rock Guitar Beats. Not sensitive "Ambient Guitar" bullshit.

>Why do you think people hate Jarboe era Swans?
they don't

Oh my god they're going to rape her on stage! What'll we do?!?!?!?!

SHUT UP

I know this is bait, but
Jesus
I know people in real life who think like this.

I know liking Jarboe and her contributions is a subjective thing and all, but I'll never understand why people feel so insecure about listening to something with a woman in it. It's more ballsy and manly to admit you like it than it is to be macho like this.
You'd probably be better off with FFDP, my man.

2/10, made me reply.

please stop listening to my swans please

M 'i am your new mother' Gira

>I'm going to this show, will be wearing a Mount Eerie - Sauna t-shirt
>Mount Eerie
I'm gonna throw your Starbucks-loving hipster ass onstage so that finger-stomping ape can rape the shit out of you.

ive only heard like 30 seconds of mt eerie but id hardly consider it Starbuckscore
rape yourself
>lol like again

Dude you don't need to interpret information on such a strict basis, just for now assume that it's legit since it's not an unreliable source for this

seriously like when has TMT lied about news
it's probably an individual source close to Gira or something similar

There's no other source for this information but their site, I am reasonable in my doubt

>when has TMT lied about news
News sites that lie have to start lying at some point to be liars, you know.

PINK LEATHER STRAP IN HER GUITAR

HOLY SHIT, I'M GOING TO BE THERE!!!

Swans is still shit with or without Jarboe

>when has TMT lied about news
>News sites that lie have to start lying at some point to be liars, you know.
what point are you trying to make out of this?