What does Sup Forums think about Lavren Mayberry and CHVRCHES?

What does Sup Forums think about Lavren Mayberry and CHVRCHES?

Crayon Pop a better

I saw her live last friday BABE

Me gusta her body of trabajo

That I write a lot of Lauren x Hunter fan fic, you faggot.

She's a cute.

>Lauren Mayberry
You mean Brandon's girlfriend?

Her songwriting isn't that great and her voice personally pisses me off. The music she sings over is pretty unremarkable. The sampling in the first few seconds of Mother We Share is ok I guess.

Which one is which

THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN

finally some clear feet

foot

Stop with this meme. She's going out with Brandon Love now.

3 men? jesus, lavren

she looks hot AF in here, but the image is sadly so low res

so tiny

I love this one of her, she looks so seductive.

exactly

>ywn have a drunk lavren confess her love for you

Life is bad.

LITTLE

I unironically like both of their albums and would go to see them live given the chance.
>tfw no petite scottish gf

anyone got ass pics

I saw them in Newport News today playing Pokemon go together. It was so adorable.

Brandon who?

I still don't get the appeal of Pokemon Go, but for me it was all about the battles

Have you been living under a rock? They've been going out for a couple of weeks now. Lauren made a post about it, with a pic of them sitting next to each other in some bar. She deleted the tweet for some reason. It was up for about 20mins.

I love these threads.

Time to curl up in bed and get /comfy/.

this is a photo of lavren and brandon in paris for a romantic night

thanks

I mean who is Brandon?

they look so happy together!

only waifu thread that's good

>doesn't know who brandon is
way to show everyone youre new as fuck

like last name?

would you kiss phamilia?

That's not Brandon.

>taking bants seriously

I want to fuck her in the ass

bury it
bury it

the fuck is wrong with her leg?

the bad thing is that I last literally a minute, so plugging her hole with cum will take just as fast as with a glue gun

why are you talking about yourself in third person

bro, just edge your shit up

I had a reading in the last thread that told me to look out for a girl with reddish or auburn hair color. If it's who I think it is, I'm so surprised. I've been attracted to her for years and have no idea how to pursue a relationship since I feel I'm good enough for her.

either schizophrenia, or deluded shitposting

dunno which one

a quick search showed me some feminist bullshit so she's immediatly utter shit for me

Yeah, what is it?

would love for lavren to call me a misogynistic piece ofctrash

It's a compromise,

saved

brandon being a weird fatass again

yup

Very good.

i like lauren

talentless, obnoxious cunt

>said the fat acne-ridden basement dweller

>projecting

God tier waifu.

QT

>back-pedaling

an obese samefagger who always shits up lavren threads and he's also an outed pedophile

kys brandon

who here LOVES lauren?

i do 2bh

i LOVE her poop orifice

desu it's hilarous that this is the dude who blew her the fuck out

she's never recover from that

is this a Sup Forums meme

i liked the grimes one better

I don't like her genes.

What kind of car does Lauren Mayberry drive?

cute girly cars

he didnt get outed as a pedo

sure thing brandon you sick fuck
reported to the feds btw

Whenever I see this pic I always subconsciously imagine it's my hand at her cheek. And htat we drink whiskey while waiting our flight from Beijing to Glasgow.

Nah 7kt is actually Sam Hinkie, we've proven it and even had him post pictures from summer league in Vegas

Brandon's best friend is a multi millionaire

She looks like a 12-year-old.

if he was really his bff then he would pay for brandons breast reduction surgery so his tits dont flap when he leaves the house

I may have misspoke dont know how close they are but before he got doxxed, 7kt was gonna host a meetup in LA for /nba/ general, would have been sick

but shes not
win win

Going to see Chvrches at rock en seine

Can't wait to throw an open bottle of piss at her

Shes mentally a 15 year old girl

I bet her pussy has cobbwebs desu no man has ever touched her there

getting that reddit vibe from that greentext

Lauren's so fucking cute and sweet. I'd treat her to some fancy restaurant, than take a long romantic walk with her, holding hands and talking about philosophy, art and dreams. Then I'd invite her to my home and ravage her hot ass for hours, and forcing my cock up her throat so she chocked on both the throbbing cock and her own rectal juice. I'd then proceed to cum on her cute innocent face. Then. as the ultimate love gift, I'd carry her in my arms to the tub and let my piss wash away the semen and last dignity from her. I'd wisper "I love you" and give her a tender smile, and cut her throat from ear to ear with a knife. Covered in her own warm blood, she'd look straight into my very soul, forgiving, understanding. A bubble from blood and saliva would burst between her lips, then she'd die. After some additional lovemaking, I'd stuff her into a bin bag. Three weeks later, some playing children will find her mutilated and desecrated body in the forest.

They will be scarred for life.