More for him, but whatever.

C'mon man
Understand your friend a little
Could be that he's just confused right now
Kek

>I've never had a best friend
>I haven't had a friend in over a decade
>I've never had a gf
>meanwhile some melodramatic little shit comes to my fucking imageboard to bitch, complain, and cry for sympathy
>it's also been a week since I took a shit, again

Music for this feel?

How about the sweet sounds of your fist recking his face, you cuck.

Go to the doctors - like no seriously go there right now dude you should be shitting every day

You should abuse the power this gives you over him

youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk

I came here to post this.

This is literally the only correct answer. Good job getting it in two.

I'm not done.

I hate fucks like you so much.

Music was made for people like me, to serve as appeasement for our tumultuous, livid souls and tend to our emotions and imagination. It wasn't made for shits like you, who enjoy the company of your social-circles and inside-jokes, and masquerade around the internet with your meme personal trauma ("m-muh my gf just broke up with me guys I've had 4 before but she was the one I swear and I'll never get another one again I feel ;_;") and meme mental diseases ("m-muh depression because Todd didn't invite me to the bonfire last night ;_;"). You know absolutely NOTHING related to suffering, of the constant pains and pangs of crippling inhibition and isolation and what it can fucking DO to a person.

Shits like you are the reason that I'll NEVER give out an album/artist recommendation on this board. The very NOTION that campy, happy shits like you could listen to the same music as me serves only to depreciate said music and, by extension, me and my fucking tastes.

You want music for that fucking feel? Listen to Taylor Swift. She's a fucking HIT with all the normies right now, and with her entirely artificial "BEEF" with Kanye and his fat whore of a fucking wife, you owe it to yourself to be familiar with her discography so you're not out of the loop and don't miss any TayTay references your friends toss your way.

And while you're listening to that shit, get the fuck off of my board.

It doesn't matter.

I'm already dead.

holy shit man, settle down.

I'm perfectly calm and composed. I just wanted that poster to know that I hate him.

OP here. Duly noted.

Now get off of my board.

Are you the guy who ranted about how Sup Forums is made for you?

no u

What purpose would that information serve.

If you can't appreciate and interpret the whole of that post without outside context, you're an idiot.

I mean it.

Leave.

kys urself my man. The world needs less pathetic losers like you.

Chill my man

Is this still the OP?

I just said I'm perfectly calm and composed.

YOU ARE THAT GUY! HOLY SHIT GUYS! EPIC THREAD! THAT GUY FROM ALL THE CRINGE THREADS!!!! Sup Forums WAS MADE FOR ME HAHAHA!!!

... Jeremy?

I don't want to go to work tomorrow before I go out and get drunk with my friends later that night. You have any recs for that feel?

yep

hey dude you probably have good taste can you rec me anything?

I'm pretty sure some prescription laxatives should be your first priority at this point. See

Dude, stop messing with your friend Jeremy's girl. It ain't cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=WnLJ1iYOZHM
Pretty sure emo music/Brand New was made for this.

Yes, it's me: The monster from the malnourished womb.

Honestly, what else did you expect? If you want a brief explanation of why I'm this way, just look in the mirror.

Don't mock me.

You're telling me to "see" a post that I've already responded to.

You're a fucking idiot.

>people can't have problems of their own cause mine are worse!
you are a spoiled little brat. fucking end your life.

Unty? Is that you?

Every post you make towards me is at your own future peril.

A rich man listening to music that aims to tender the hearts of the poor and unfed is a disservice to not only the music, but those poor people themselves.

You're a fucking idiot.

See .

Holy crap it IS the edgelord from that thread!

>tfw you replied to a living meme without even realizing it

>it's an unty thread
time to strap in boys

is ur best friend me? she's 2 hot for u bro, srry senpai.
>tfw she burned a cigarette hole onto ur favorite shirt in a weird flirtatious way

I'll take that as a yes. Hi Unty!

yeah i'm definitely being trolled. good job man, you have this whole thread going.

HOLY

if someone was a homeless amputee with no friends would they deserve to listen to music more than you? would Sup Forums be made for them?

Why do you think I'm a troll?

Why shouldn't I want to kill you right now? Defend yourself. Tell me right fucking now what aspect of your existence warrants anything but the utmost extent of my spite and animosity.

TELL ME.

You're a legend.

donald trump
_________n
_________t
_________y

chill the fuck out man

You cannot fucking read. My point was that music tailored explicitly towards themes of impoverishment is disserviced by the rich.

Your terms are incredibly general and indicative of your stupidity.

I'm perfectly calm and composed.

you said you were going to kill someone. I think that warrants me telling you to calm down a little bit.

>tfw unty will die soon from never taking a shit and Sup Forums will be boring again

Why do you deserve anything but spite and animosity? You've never had a girlfriend, don't have any friends, and can't even fucking shit. You've literally failed on all fronts as a human being.

POSTING IN EPIC THREAD. MODS STICKY

Yes, I'm going to kill him, and everyone else that is even remotely like him.

Despite that, I am in most aspects calm and composed. Yes, I have a fervent, pervasive animosity eating away at my insides but if you think a simple fucking Sup Forums post is enough to vacate such ailments then I'm honestly not sure if I'm more furious towards you and your arrogance or sympathetic for how fucking stupid you are.

I'm the subject of society's ill-will. I am rendered a wretch through your efforts. Do not fucking tell me to let go of that which you've incessantly imbued me. If you want me to calm the fuck down, then be nice to that awkward guy you see in class - the odd one who resigns himself towards the the rear preemptively and everyone shares malicious whispers.

That's how you stop people like me. You don't tell us to bury the hatchet after decades of being SHIT ON, ESPECIALLY when the burying of said hatchet serves to benefit YOU and YOU ALONE.

IF YOU WANT ME TO CHILL, IT'S TOO FUCKING LATE.

Can i have your autograph?

I don't even deserve spite and animosity. I deserve cold, quiet apathy, the insult that stings the sharpest and lingers longest.

Unlike you've, I've no delusions and reservations as to my personal worth. I'm objective.

Once though, when I was something more, I deserved a chance and was never given one.

Of course none of this serves to absolve you. You're still worthless. You've done nothing to exonerate yourself.

Newfag here, who is Unty?

Also, I'm looking for some recs. Just finished up Spotify's "Sad Songs are the Best Songs" playlist, can you recommend me some?

For someone who supposedly can't shit you sure do shitpost a lot.

>Sup Forums coming soon

music theme for this thread?

Man, you should really kill yourself. You sound like the lowest form of life on this planet. A little bitchy beta cunt who wallows in his own self pity everyday, and sperges out at other people for having it better than you. You are truly scum.

This is like all of those fedora tipper euphoric images rolled into one.

youtube.com/watch?v=j-9yOjlGi6I

youtube.com/watch?v=z0jw5qBgUuo
>KILL HIM
>FUCKING KILL HIM

Who are the /k/ and Sup Forums shooters?

unty you're really just a shitposting machine are you

Lol. You literally sound like the aspie dude I had in my high school class when I was 15. I AMM THE DARKNESSS. YOU SCORN ME BUT YOU WILL ONE DAY FEAR ME. He got kicked out for shitting on the floor in the bathrooms one day

>protip: you and only you can make your life not-shitty

this guy might not be able to shit on the floor tho

Sandy Hook and Virginia Tech (high score)

people meme about this a lot but i'd welcome the prospect of our very own shooter

Wear a diaper man, it will hold the poop after the laxatives

Is this you?

shit...

holy fucking shit dude

You know OP, You really should stop being such a Cuck.

You're one of those special kids, aren't you?

This is an opinion post. My opinions are based on my experience. There is no such thing as a 'wrong' opinion. Misguided or misinformed perhaps, but not wrong.

I'll give it to you that there are probably 40 or 50 Christians that are good people. However, I have a problem with religion in general, organized or not. I don't know what kind of make-believe world you are living on, but here on Earth religion has caused quite a problem for quite some time. Read a book.

As far as politics are concerned, you seem to have had your own personal enlightenment. I sincerely doubt I am removed from reality, but unlike you, I do not believe I am better than anyone. You might want to mention your superiority complex to your therapist.

Thank you for contributing nothing to this conversation.

>who is Unty?

an autistic nig

Wait, is that unty? Wow. He's actually pretty cute.

I have a thing for black guys, too.

This is Unty

>I deserve cold, quiet apathy, the insult that stings the sharpest and lingers longest.
This is where you are wrong.

Your life is the insult that stings the sharpest and lingers longest. Your continued survival is a testament to natural selection's failure to strike pathetic scum like you from the gene pool, the decaying pile of adipose you call a body an affront to Mother Nature. The fact that you continue to inhale precious oxygen an insult to trees around the world that take the poisonous (though not nearly as poisonous as your toxic personality) carbon dioxide you exhale into the atmosphere and make something useful of it.
Your very existence is proof that God has forsaken our planet and left us to rot on this blue rock with degenerate filth such as you.

wew lad

>you will never seduce unty, take his virginity, become his gf for a few months and then dump him and be the push that finally makes him commit mass murder
music for this feel bros

jesus

the music of having a gf

If i was a roastie i would totally do this

there are girls on Sup Forums right. we need to set this up

You now remember when Montie absolutely BTFO Unty.

vocaroo.com/i/s0W5JV6ZizTj

WHERE ARE THE DRUGS

WHERES THE TRIGGER? WHERE IS IT??

holy fucking shit dude

No other choice, fgt

youtube.com/watch?v=piKu7-pNci4

Holy shit, did I just gain a little bit of respect for Montie?
I sure hope not.

Montie?

that nochella thread was amazing

Holy shit, based fucking Montie

What's that, you wrote a computer program, made a little website, you uploaded some videos to Youtube? Well, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you, the monkey learned a trick. Look at you, uploading comments. You're already spewing your vile filth all over the computer, huh? Congratulations! You must have an IQ in the double digits!
Here's a little piece of advice. The next time you're gonna unload your jealousies and inadequacies online, here's a little piece of advice. Here's a little piece of advice, slick. Next time you're gonna go on the computer (mommy and daddy bought you a new computer!), you're going to unload your jealousy and inadequacies on somebody else, on a stranger? Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the son of the Papa Geno Pizza empire. I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my father, and have every pizza jockey in the nation have a photo of you, right above their oven. Thinking about you, my personal army of pizza makers.
They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. Swing you around in the air just like in the old movies.

Then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by cheesy crusty piece. They'll destroy you.

That's option one. Option two is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize, don't it? Humble yourself before a god, a pizza god?
Anyway. That's about it. Go fuck yourself.

Tbh you took it too far with this one, gotta make it less obvious and reference your intelligence more.

Reminder of Unty's last meltdown a few weeks ago