Does anyone else think that Muse is just a better version of radiohead?

Does anyone else think that Muse is just a better version of radiohead?

Yeah

thats good user . im glad we can agree. whats your favorite muse album?

The Resistance is a masterpiece, its politics opened my eyes to the injustices of this world more than OK Computer ever would.

Holy fucking shit. This board really is going downhill.
You say MUSE, MUSE of all bands is better than the work from Radiohead? Let's just compare Moon Shaped Pool to Drones. I dont need to say anymore than that.
Muse is fucking garbage, every single album they've put out has been weaker than the worst radiohead album (Amnesiac btw) by a SIGNIFICANT margin. I dont even know what to fucking say about the quality of this board anymore..

can you spell b-b-b-butthurt?

>Amnesiac
>worst radiohead
Fuck off to Sup Forums

are you deaf? muse took everything radio did good and made it better by pulling influence from actual good artists like queen. go back to redd it

>Amnesiac is the worst album

How can you criticize muse if your musical taste is shit?

>Queen
>Good
Pick one.
Really? Nothing Muse will ever put out will EVER be as good as The Bends, no matter how many artist they can copy.

Sorry but the singer of queen was gay just like how radiohead is gay

i'm not baiting, nor am i OP but i genuinely think OoS is better than anything Radiohead put out

ITT: Cringe that'll last to the next millenium

muse is a joke

You might not be baiting, but you belong on Reddit if you think Origin of Symmetry is better than Radiohead's discography.

this thread

i think i belong right on this board because its just an opinion and you should stop being an elitist prick. sorry i dont copy/paste all my opinions from Sup Forums's music board

>somehow discussing music is bad
fuck off to fantanodroning or something you kids do

post your rym then mr original LOL

Oh boy at everything about this thread

It's because my clipboard has better taste than you

what do you personally pay attention to in music as a means of determining if you like it or not?

I love the parallels between both bands but I feel that both had an experimental phase with electronic music that just didn't work out on the likes of Kid A but I still play Madness and the rest of Second Law on the regular. Radiohead is outdated and for dumb norm is while Muse still has modern fresh ideas.

My clipboard makes better music than that.

>maybe if i use big words ill seem smart
fuck off poseur

if you can't handle actual music discussion then why don't you fuck off back to redd it you clown

>discussing

See

>modern fresh ideas

literally every muse song is a classical chord progression over a rock beat with falsetto vocals. bellamy is a melodramatic fag

whether or not I like it

I don't listen to music and mark off a checklist before I decide if I like it
if I like a song I'll try and pin down what I liked about it after I know if I like it or not

>amnesiac is their worst
It's literally their best.

Also he actually just copypastas classical pieces as filler.

thom yorke is a gay manlet who cant play guitar for shit. fuck off

i never said i had original or obscure music taste, i happen to enjoy quite a bit of Sup Forums "meme" albums, and a great deal of Sup Forums-core i consider to be essential albums, my point being that you're implying that you fit into this board more for liking radiohead, which makes it seem like you only "like" them for the image, and not because you actually enjoy the music

Not OP but come the fuck on. RYM is a circle jerk for pseudo intellectuals.

Muse honestly is better than Radiohead though. How many grammys has Radiohead won compared to Muse? That's what I thought.

you type like where you belong.

Now now children, ad hominem attacks aren't valid arguments.

So is Sup Forums

what does this even mean

Are you really expecting valid arguments in this thread?

True, true. Not all of us though.

typical redditor.

muse is just artistically atrocious man. no other way to put it, its overblown melodrama with soaring fag vocals over classical synth arpeggios

>Grammys
>Being worthwhile

Back to ledd it with you.

this bait is great user

ITT: More bait than a gay fishing weekend

not baiting, just stating my honest opinions

>i dissagree so its bait
stop it you muse pleb

Radiohead have more

>i'm using memes and forming no actual argument
>i'm not baiting
keep it up Sup Forums drone

Grammys mean critics loved it. The cultural influence and impact the Grammys bring music is something that graces us all. You need to listen to the albums of the year for the past decade and get back to me. You'll thank me later.

user im glad we're on the same page about Muse being garbage. I cant believe that OP and his other fanboys cant see the truth.

muse is theatrical synth glam rock music. its on the same level of a show in las vegas, its not art. no one takes them a lick seriously, thats not bait.its the truth

>Cause I want it now
>I want it now
>Give me your heart and your soul
>And I'm breaking out
>I'm breaking out
>Last chance to lose control

what did he mean by this?

Muse has fanboys for a reason. They're more culturally relevant and modern.

I guess that means Taylor Swifts 1989 is better than To Pimp A Butterfly right?

Obvious bait but whatever.
That's cute that you think that the Grammy's aren't about the money.

This is literally the most obvious bait I have ever seen on Sup Forums and only serves to get reddit fuckboy tier shitguzzlers like you a ticket to get your hard on for shut tier pseudo intellectual garbage that is both of these bands livid over 2 groups that don't fucking matter.

why was this comment deleted so fast wtfs

Ive said all I need to say about Muse in my very first post.
He meant im gay and love taking HARD COCK

It is though

theyre as culturally relevant as V for Vendetta, and theyre fanboys are just as bad

to pimp a butterfly is a fucking piece of garbage and kendrick lamar would be better off getting hit by a bus

/thread

Just straight up commit suicide.

>Falling for this easy piece of bait

How's grade school literature class? You guys working on tone and reading comprehension

You can't say that about a nigger!!!!!1111

if dubs, muse is better than radiohead
if trips, they both suck

>(insert opinion stated as fact)
>do not support that argument
thats pretty bad bait desu
>reply to every reply with "le reddit"
thats even more bait

but you tried user you really did

If dubs kill yourself cunt.

Look at this edgy trip fag I bet he loves muse and hard cock

are you 12

At least he realizes muse and radio head are both utter garbage

Reroll

this i can agree with

nice trips user!

yeah what of it

Radiohead has stayed consistent for the past 8 albums. Muse went down the shitter after 3.

I'd argue 4. I still jam to Map of the Problematique.

consistently shit

The point is, regardless of how you compare Radiohead's peak to Muse's peak, it's preposterous to call Muse a better Radiohead because Radiohead maintained quality for a long ass time by changing up their style multiple times successfully. Muse, however, could not.