twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Denon Ah D-2000s and Senheisser 598

who is bird?

Yee

official stabby bird

boi

these

a broken pair of Audiotechnica A900Xs
how are these? do you have gen 1 or gen 2, and are they worthwhile for $300?

Philips SHP9500
Brainwavz HM5

Sennheiser HD 380s

Gen 2, I haven't tried the first generation but apparently the 2nd has more bass. They sound pretty nice, only got them last week, they look fantastic, mostly bought them as a set of portable closed backs that I could wear in public, they're stunning at that.

Where my fellow normies with Beats Solos at???

>Where my fellow normies with Beats Solos at???

lol fuck Beats, i make so much comission at my job selling solo's and studio's to clueless normies and asians

Duct taped to hold em together.

lol i can just imagine you smirking when customers hit you up to buy them. i got sucked into the hype when they first came out and they still work so i just use them for now

which one's your favourite?

planar master race

these ones

They're pretty great. I like them more than my pair of M50x

they're M220s, of course they're better than your M50s, they're 4.4 times as good

the m40's are better

whoa never thought of it that way it was so obvious

Got these too, pads are fucked now though. Want some opens anyway

Think i'll get Fidelio X2s if I can find a Woox pair on eBay.

The Philips SHP9500. The rest kinda blow 2bh

I had a pair of Sennheiser 439's and they broke my phone's audio jack, so I got butthurt and decided to buy a cheap pair of Bluetooth headphones.

Not bad quality, I'm okay with my purchase. Might buy a pair of 598's for quality at-home listening.

I need some headphones for commuting and shit. What would you guys recc that are good. Closed back and can take a bit of a beating from being tossed in my bag and shit

akg y50 best for commuting

I have two sets of these. Amazing
What they lack in bass they more than make up for in terms of soundstage and making you look real fucking weird

i have the same one boyo. sup bro

no chance am i posting these

no way hose'

Someone recommended me these, should I get them?

Poorfag here. I'd like something bassier, thinking about getting a JVC RX900 or a s HD 202-II

I have the 598's little brother. Same sound for $80 less.

Pretty good list here

marco.org/headphones-closed-portable

I'm so cheap I bought the world's ugliest pair of headphones.

They're good, nice sound with just enough bass, downside though is the 3m undetatchable cable, but if that's okay they're a brilliant set of headphones

Forgot the pic. Turned out that already posted it.

I wish there were more up to date guides on what the best headphones. Everything is being called a "giant killer", but if everything is, they're not giant killers anymore, they're the new giants.

Wait the cable isn't detachable?

Fucking dropped.

Time to keep looking I guess.

These were and still are my first pair of 'real' headphones and holy shit! I can now hear shit in songs that wasn't even audible before, I don't even know how people can listen to music out of shitty earbuds

i had these for a while, they're very punchy sounding

have had bose for a year, they're very flat but detailed

Nice punctuation there, retard.

Get the AKG K545, it's pretty much the K550 but with a portable detachable cable

these too

Yamaha RH5M. Not /fa/ at all, but they sound good. Pretty much the best choice for a broke dude like me.

AKG K240 MkII
Beyerdynamic T51p
Zero Audio Carbo Tenore

I had some decent headphones from a polish brand, Genesis, but they stopped working in one ear three days after warranty was over.

Shit like this is fucking engineered I swear.

I'm using the earbuds that came with my S6 temporarily or my speakers.

Also 9/11 check

These

I think I beat anyone else in this thread so far.

In terms of supreme faggotry, absolutely.

same
I'm slightly put off that NoodleDroop Fantango reccd the K240s but hey who really cares

Sennheiser Momentums. Had them almost 3 years now, love them.

i also have these

GOAT

I sincerely doubt the more budget model would be better for any reason.

I have these and I know nothing about headphones but I really can't imagine needing anything else.

I have the slightly upgraded version, the AKG 553s - they're about as good as it can get in a closed-back headphone.

I have these exactly

Awesome set

We have the same cans famalam I just need some pad replacement, the original one degrade so easily

Comfy

Am i a pleb?

master race checking in

Love them

I have the 558's little brother.

Less bass, more neutral. It's all personal preference.

Honestly been using them a while before Fantano starting memeing them. Mine are still going strong after six years.

The 681 EVO supposedly has a great amount of bass.

Do you got some nice velvet ear pads on em too?

Comfy as fuck and top tier sound, any other headset I have tried (albeit not that many) pale in comparison. Every detail is clear as day

kek

how are they, user? im thinking about buying them

Anything between 50-100$? I'm getting tired of Aurvanas.

yea these

got a pair as well. They're 100/10 on comfy. like holy fuck, if anyone was looking for a new pair of headphones should seriously consider these.

>pic related is how I feel when i put them on.

Same

that's right bro, glad to see someone enjoy them as much as I do

K550 and Grado SR60

How are these? I considered buying a pair, but I got the M50 X's instead.

i'm poor but these are great