Why does Sup Forums only listen to soft ass music? Do you guys have any testosterone left?

Why does Sup Forums only listen to soft ass music? Do you guys have any testosterone left?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BTgFJFWCH-g
soundcloud.com/geyserbastion/what-does-he-listen-to
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because we don't care if it's "soft ass" or not, if it's good, it's good.

Sup Forums likes this I think

I do at least

what is this album?

i can't find anything by the name of "cover.jpg"

I like Fela Kuti, I fantasize about being a black tribesman as I jig around in my chair, shitposting on Sup Forums.

I don't really know much sludge but I like Boris stuff that falls under that category, should I check them out?

In The Aeroplane Over The Meme

Yo why this neutral milk hotel band aint got no BANGERZ tho?

neutral milk hotel's in the aeroplane over the sea

youtube.com/watch?v=BTgFJFWCH-g

There you go.

Absolutely.

...really?

soundcloud.com/geyserbastion/what-does-he-listen-to

>testosterone

Then how come all those folk guys have big beards lad?

this thread is full of people new to the internet

Power from their ancestors through the music.

>what is folk metal
Folk musicians have huge testicles dude

That's what happens when you wear a kilt while riding a horse

You were once new to the internet too man.

ye back in 1996

For future "what's that album ?" questions, right click on image + "Search Google for this image" usually works

(you)

/mu is filled with stupid kids, beta manlets and whiny cunts. Always remember that everyone on Sup Forums is a fucking weirdo and you just lost the GAME

Because hipsters are afraid of any music that is remotely masculine.

images.google.com
Search by Image
copy the image url and paste it in the space provided
Bam, you got the album name

>he still plays the game
kys

But why?

Sup Forums is known for being the most normie board. Ever been to the facebook group?

We listen to art music retard not hair metal

listen to this then ya fuckin fanny

BASED MILO AND CROWDER cucks BTFO can't stump the trump :) anime reaction image degenerates MAGA free reddit gold my high test brothers

indie rock became ballsless and feminine as a reaction to when grunge and punk became big
Indie rock is how it is because hipsters realized that they really didn't really want their favorite music to become popular. What would be the opposite of alt rock that would stay underground? Well, annoying, twee-ish lush girly pop music.
In the same way, when indie becomes more mainstream like we're seeing happening, punk and aggressive rock will become the hot new thing

>Ever been to the facebook group?
If you go to any off Sup Forums place where Sup Forums users congregate you're going to be in for some serious cringe

correlations have been greatly exaggerated

Nice pseudotheory

The world doesn't revolve around your autistic concepts of gender you fucking loser

Pitchfork literally has an article about this phenomenon
And they're the ones who dictate what hipsters and indie kids listen to.

No they don't, memefork has lost all indie credibility once they started praising Beyoncé and Drake

I'd rather have a bunch of pussy hipsters than angsty niggas dancing under a bridge.

nigga, everyone here listens to pitchfork core, including you
Their influence is inescapable unless you've already developed your own taste before discovering p4k and Sup Forums (like me)

Drumhead - In Aeroplanes

indie shit is your definition of art music?

>music is either ballsless indieshit or hair metal
wew lad
There's this genre of music that's aggressive yet intelligent at the same time, it's called punk rock, it used to be really cool but now faggots like you exist

>calling hegel a pseud
fuck you

>being this insecure