Friday drink and listen thread

It's Friday!

> What are you drinking
> What are you listening to

Also general drinks / music recommendations, complaints, shitposting etc etc...

Me:
> Budvar Dark beer
> LCD Soundsystem - LCD Soundsystem

youtube.com/watch?v=Ogy9cq6AB_M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZka3E37k6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also sorry for the shitty filter look on the photo, my phone's camera is a piece of shit

this a cringe thread?

It is now you're here.

>drinking
Community coffee with sugar and no creamer. Meh
>listening
Some old Brazilian folk from the 70s, it's pretty soothing. I've just been picking out random albums from the wiki recently and it's been very rewarding.

I'm doing alright

Sounds comfy bro

Anything draw you to Brazilian folk in particular?

I've heard a lot of excellent Italian folk from the 70s recently, and remembered that BPM was also huge in that time, so I decided to check it out. I already enjoy Milton Nascimiento, so I thought I should explore more. It's pretty nice to listen to music with no prior expectations. I've found some of my favorite albums this way.

>drinking
black coffee
>listening
Sonic Youth - EVOL. I've been (again) really into 80's and 90's "alternative".

This album it's pretty good, my favorite Caetano's album. Maybe the only album by him that I enjoy as a whole.

Might have to give that a go, I need to expand my tastes a bit.

I was wondering what was with all the coffee, figure it's still daytime in the US, oooops.

> Sonic Youth - EVOL. I've been (again) really into 80's and 90's "alternative".

I've not really dove into Sonic Youth before. Recommendations of tracks?

>drink
nothing. i am dehydrated. i am planning on getting water from the freezer. and later i will buy some cheap alcoholic beverage at the convenience store and get drunk downtown with my friends
>listenin
five years but i am not feelin it. just about to listen to the used youtube.com/watch?v=AZka3E37k6w

EVOL is a very good album, probably my favorite by Sonic Youth.
It's good, maybe a bit groovy for how I'm feeling. If you want to hear what I was really enjoying, I posted a few albums in this thread yesterday . They're some of my most liked albums of the past few years, and I've heard all the big releases.

kale smoothie and sun kil moon-universal themes

Why is UT so underrated? It's better than Benji

I discarded it due to poor reception at first and I feel like an ass for doing so. I'll go back and listen to it.

>drinking

a great amount of "Nothing TM"

>listen

Massive Attack-Mezzanine , the full album

he pissed off laura snapes so the p4k scene and other journalist they trashed it.
hardcore sun kil moon fans like it. think benji is overrated tbqh. Ghosts is better but I love all his albums equally. UT is comfy

Actually I'm not from the US, it's getting dark here already. I usually drink coffee (when I do it) in the afternoon, idk why.

Anyway, here's some tracks that you migh enjoy, they're my favorites by Sonic Youth
>Tom Violence
>In the Kingdom #19
>Teen Age Riot
>Silver Rocket
>Tunic (Song for Karen)
>Wish Fulfillment
>Youth Again Fascism

The list goes on, if you get interest, I would really recommend to listen to their discography in chronological order, starting by EVOL.

Just finished the album, it's actually really good. Not sure if I love it as a whole, but tracks 4 and 5 at least are fantastic.

Will give it a listen! Cheers

My mistake!

Thanks for the recommendation, will have to give it a listen.

Best track in your opinion?

what a fucking casual
go get some casual friends, you friday night casual

>tfw going out with friends on Saturday and Sunday and having a comfy Friday

:^)

It's A Long Way, by far