Anyone else listen to cannibal corpse?

Anyone else listen to cannibal corpse?

first album is good rest is shit
great band name tho

if you seriously listen to this band you're either some 15 year old who talks about weed and guns all day, or you're a completely autistic faggot
probably both

yeah in 8th grade
i still dig their first 3 or 4 albums though

Yeah, but this is the reaction you get when you talk about them.

probably one of the best live shows i've ever been too

I want to be in a pit that feels that claustrophobic again.

I like to say they're overrated and have released the same album 10 time but truth be told they are amazing and I have every album of theirs on my phone.

>Not Cannibal Ox
Kys

>>pitchfork.com

Not my cup of tea personally but I've never had a good experience with a cannibal corpse fan

Only recently have I gotten into black/death metal, and every time someone with no experience of the genre talks about it, they mention cannabal corpse. I feel as they are like the band that posers would listen to, like what metallica is to thrash.

I don't think there are many death metal fans that are posers

>the band that posers would listen to
>metallica

You probably are new to metal then

I don't mind it, it gets people into a great genre by easing them into it. They're still a good band. I don't expect Chad to just start listening to Cattle Decap or Vulvodynia one day.

ye

They're like the definitive death metal band, basically. The one band that everyone is more or less a fan of, and arguable the most consistently good death metal band, while not being hugely innovative or anything.

They're more like the Iron Maiden of extreme metal.

Well yeah, I don't mean to dismiss them, I'm sure they're good and I'll get into them but I can imagine a lot of like angsty teens that would listen to death metal as a phase would listen to them you know, and by the metallica thing in person I've met autists (literally people that have autism) that claim they are metalheads that love thrash and only listen to metallica.

>posers
why is everyone using this word now
are we being invaded by high schoolers
really, if you call people that you should go back to the youtube comments section

I don't throw it around often, but seriously posers can only describe the people I'm talking about (autist not including), seriously there's this kid with scene hair who like only listens to metalcore, scene music, 80s hair metal but claims he's thrash and into death metal and only blasts metallica and cannibal corpse. Find a better word to describe this person as, and I'll use it.

Yeah. Children.

fuck i didnt read the never

Yeah, Cannibal Corpse is the most well-known death metal band, and they are famous for their over-the-top violent album covers and lyrics, so there probably are a bunch of people who just like them for that. However, any death metal fan worth his salt will likely find at least a few CC albums he or she likes.

>EARLY HOURS
>OPEN ROAD
>FAMILY OF FIVE
>ON THEIR WAY HOME

only good song

le bass solos man

Bloodthirst onwards are pretty fucking great, I think.

how so though?

I don't like CC, but this as fuck. Haven't been in a good pit for years...

Is this the new "dad"-thing?

I'm not 15 anymore, sorry,

speak for yourself

Death metal is just shit in general

This. I listen only to the finest power metal

Well meme'd, but we all know power metal is even worse

same as every other metal band ever

everything CC-related after the Leviathan demo is shit for pussies, you wimps :^)