What was Mike saying to Brian, Sup Forums?

what was Mike saying to Brian, Sup Forums?

"You'll be fine"

he was asking him to check his dubs

DELET

"If I see you listening to Beatles again I'll fuck you up, you understand?"

>Formula fucker Brian. That's what they call you. You know what? I think they're right. You've always been this way, Brian, and I've lost my patience with you now. It's sad, really. Look at me when I'm speaking to you, Brian. Brian. I'm the captain now.

'I'll tell Uncle Murry you have been doing LSD if we don't go back to playing Surf Rock'

"did you raid the snack cupboard again?"

>dad is a big Beach Boys fan, plays their early poppy stuff growing up
>has a few box sets and a bunch of other shit
>somehow met Carl like 3 times on his honeymoon
>thinks Mike is a special type of scumbag
>start getting into Brian's stuff after college, told him I liked Pacific Ocean Blue a couple months ago
>legit thought he was going to cry tears of joy
>said it was the best album he had ever heard in his life and Dennis was the best
>brings me downstairs and unearths his fucking CRATE of bootleg recordings

based dads always come through

>Brian, you HAVE to suck it. Don't make me write another song for this album.

Upload the tapes
You must do it

Holy shit dude, I'm legit jealous.

>Hey Brian, why not credit me as co-writer on this one?

I'm a fire truck

>Ha ha indeed, so about that Good Vibrations credit...

I'm sad, I like cake, I wish I was a cake
*sits at piano and begins singing "I wish I was a cake" to the tune of Rhapsody in Blue*

>Ha I think you might have a hit there big guy, so how about signing this paper for me Bri?

CCCAAAKKKKKEEEE AND ICE CREEEEAAAAAAMMMMMM TOOOOOO

"Don't form with the fuckula."

DON'T

FUCK

this. you must, its your obligation to Sup Forums
we gave you so much, now its time to give back

WHAT THE FUCK DO THESE WORDS EVEN MEAN?

"How's your day been Brian?"
"Pretty good, thanks for asking Mike!"

COLUMNATED

RUIN

DOMINO

"We need to have a serious talk about these lyrics, Brian."

COOOLMIINNATTED RUINS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you gave me nothing, fuck off

share them or brian will break your kneecaps

He looks like the kid from Ferris Bueler's day off here.

you mean ferris bueler

Nah the other guy.

This is word for word what was being said.

bumping in hopes for delivery

Imagine being Mike Love in the Pet Sounds recording sessions and having to be all like "damn, Brian, you fuckin' brilliant, all profound with your pretentious songwriting and horrific cringe-worthy lyrics. I would totally jam this track out with you, both in the studio and in a live show" when all he really wants to do is compose surf rock about babes in your home. Like seriously imagine having to be Mike and not only sit in that chair while Brian sings his disgusting druggy lyrics in front of you, the favorable production barely concealing his high pitch whiny voice, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that song. Not only having to tolerate his fat, boy-like visage but his shy attitude as visitors in the studio tells him he's THE MOST TALENTED SONGWRITER OF ALL TIME and DAMN, BRIAN WILSON WRITES LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his beady fucking aspie face belt out shitty lyrics you didn't even know could be put on paper before that day. You've been creating nothing but a healthy string of surf pop hits with your bandmates and later legal defendant for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the suburbs in Inglewood. You've never even heard anything this fucking artsy fartsy before, and now you swear you can see the sweat that's breaking out on his punchable autistic face as he begins to spew out another verse, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and work with his "provocative (for that is what he calls the song)" masterpiece, the masterpiece he worked so hard for with Wrecking Crew in the previous months. And then the manager calls for another take, and you know you could out-sue every single person in this room before your lawyers could ask for a pay raise, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Mike Love. You're not going to lose your continuing musical career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

GOATS

OOM

BOP BOP

Brian what have we said about fucking with the formula?

>Not too

What was that Brian? Say it louder for Al and Dennis to hear.

>N-not too

And what did you do?

>I f-fucked with it

You fucked with it. You son of a bitch. You think people want to hear this shit? Only dogs will listen to it. The people want songs about girls, cars, and having fun, not your emotional bullshit.

>Sorry Mike, I just wanted to make something good. I really think we can progress as artists.

No, fuck you. Don't fuck with the formula.

>WHAT A FUCKING DOWNER

sauce?

>"good night baby, sleep tight baby"

Mike: "REEEEEEEEEE I WROTE THAT SONG"

dat gif
kek
an over weight version of cameron

mike love was always a fucking asshole, he probably said shit like this.

>what's that al? you wanna tour an "of the beach boys" label?
>too bad you can never use that name without me

>you want this new album you made to be a beach boy album?
>too bad I control the beach boy name now and you will never release an album without me

You ever feel like it was the people that were calling brian a genius are the ones who ruined him?

I feel like Brian is a kind of guy who needs a fire under his ass (too bad his fire was coming from the wrong places)

>dude i really liked the first MLP seasons then it went to shit why the fuck they cant have Faust anymore

Who was the bigger asshole, Murry or Mike?

mike wasn't really an asshole, just a pleb desu

"Brian, we're not releasing SMiLE. It's too fucking weird. No one wants to hear this shit."

It has to be. I mean, look how crushed Brian is.

gief all rights to beach boys name, biran

>Pet sounds and SMiLE was my idea REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well Brian it's a shame you stayed here when we toured England. You were right. Nobody wanted to hear what we're known for. They only wanted to hear that crappy concept album of yours. I don't get it. Nobody wants to hear it hear but in England they think you're some kind of musical genius. Even Paul McCartney from The Beatles wants to meet with you and record some songs. I just don't get it. I guess Limeys don't know good music.

Was Brian the OG hipster?

fucking van dyke parks

He definitely had aspergers. You can see it in his eyes,dopey looking face and strange mannerisms. Not to mention the severe mental breakdown in '64 during a flight on an airplane.

>Ya know Brian, i'm starting to think those "sandwiches" you enjoy so much aren't really sandwiches...