Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uG6e26u-xv0
youtube.com/watch?v=nNXlO3oUWZo
youtube.com/watch?v=LlZydtG3xqI
youtube.com/watch?v=abUcpCtMke0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was just born

You have to be 18 to post here

I finally got an SNES even though it's been out for 7 years and both N64 and PlayStation are on the market.

19 years ago

You have to have passed 1st grade arithmetic to post here.

my snes died a few months ago after working for 26 years. Feels bad

Man, nirvana was such a great dude. Like, rip in peace brother.

It's 1997, dumbasses

what do we think of Radio Heads - OK Computings?

sheeeet,
I thought you were genuinely retarded so I didn't get the meme
my sincerest apologies

This great album called "Well Oiled" just came out and it's the best thing since Lisa Germano's Geek the Girl!

9/10 ;)

>he calls math arithmetic
Hi grandpa

I think arithmetic is just a subgenre

I come from the year 2016 AD to inform you that Donald Trump will be president AMA (ask me anything) xD

Creep was ok but these guys are just one hit wonders living off the hype of that

I just listened to this yesterday, it sounds incredible! I hear some Slint influence in it.

holy shit

title track is pretty good
come together is meh
the rest of the album is meh
meh.

title track is the only good track

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
WAAAAAHHHHH
WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

This internet shit is weird.

No hillary cunton is gonna win shes leading in all the polls by a lot its so unfortunate because im a trump kinda boy

RAIN DOWN
RAIN DOWN

kys. If you were born in 1997 and post here you deserve to get fucked in your tight little teenage pussys by my bbc, i bet you all have cuckold fetishes too, pathetic, i cant wait to fuck your shit

Was 1997 the best year in music ever?

I think so..

I want time travelers to leave.

I was born in 96, mate. ;)

this is some next level shit, EPOTY

>EPOTY
youtube.com/watch?v=uG6e26u-xv0

I wasn't even born yet :0

Kys. Im serious.

I was born in 98 haha I'm 18 so it's cool bitch lol I can post here. Like what is my young ass makin' y'all feel all old and uncomfortable or something? Heehee. ;)

10/10

Anyone else listen to this shit yet?

i got an SNES

I just got my first blowjob while on mushrooms. What a great fucking year 97 was.

>was
Excuse me? It's still '97

My bad, all this heroin is great though.

AOTY, I would say.

I would say this is one of the best metal releases in years. What do you guys think?

huh these guys put an album out?

a friend gave me a cassette of theirs a couple years ago, I really liked it

Coolio's Too Hot is off the chain! Hope I dont get that AIDS shit or that Herp, nigga, nawmean.

youtube.com/watch?v=nNXlO3oUWZo

>cassette
might as well donate that worthless crap to goodwill

Oh yeah that, apparently it's pretty popular in the underground despite not being very good. I'd trash it if I were you

Kid, you should be killed because when the lights and cell phone towers go down, you'll actually have to fuck yourself and your family.

97 was for niggers. 93 was the shit
youtube.com/watch?v=LlZydtG3xqI

fuck all yall niggers.

this response would make sense to me if I said vinyl

youtube.com/watch?v=abUcpCtMke0

Fuck you just for saying anything about media in general. You obviously have never bought records of cds in your lifetime. Fuck you for not being around when owning music was still worth a fuck.

the joke is that this particular cassette is basically priceless

Multiculturalism is great i love all religions the future looks bright i'm going to be an astronaut

Third Eye Blind is a great band

>cell phone

>title track is good
>the rest isnt

the fuck is wrong with you guys

FIRE

>Turn on radio
>NEEEAR, FARRRR, WHEREV-
>Turn off radio

Are you guys memeing or do you genuinely think this?

I miss Jeff :'(

AOTY desu senpai

Deftones is back

>apologizing
Reddit is waiting for you

How good was Soundtracks for the blind fellas? I know it came out at the tail end of last year, but it's a strong contender for album of the decade IMO. Also, who's watching Party of Five tonight?

Woah what's reddit?

how the fuck are people still watching Seinfeld btw? That's arguably the worst show to ever air on television.

i dunno but it sound pretty cool

>tfw the world will end on 2000

music for this feel?

thom yorke

Theyll never top creep imo

You forgot yr trip Scruffy

>tfw scruffy will never trip on Sup Forums
why live

It's pretty good, but it's totally derivative of everything that was happening like 5-10 years ago. It's chicago house and detroit techno, just gayer and popier. I don't get what the big deal is when we have dance music like the chemical brothers and the prodigy doing way more next level shit. Daft Punk are gonna have to do something totally different on their next album if they want to stay relevant and I don't see that happening. They're a 1 album wonder.

i am not even born