Ghost

Why was everything after this album such complete shit?

They sounded just like they did when they were called Subvision, only "heavier" because of the altered tunings and distorted instruments. It was great, now they're the "Satanic" version of Muse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vyQZ13jobIY
youtube.com/watch?v=-0Ao4t_fe0I
youtu.be/peS7xRqcHuQ
youtu.be/pksoOtG6DXY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought Muse was the Satanic version of Muse...

No they're just shit.

Also
>...

You need to be 18 to use this website.

このスレが自閉症臭い

ghost was always shit

I'm 24 senpai. The average Sup Forumstant is like 16.

Then go back to your death grips general

>is like 16

I'm well aware.

OE was a good hard rock/traditional metal album that didn't sound like any of the other overproduced modern bands in the same genre.

They wrote good, catchy songs and weren't trying to "be metal" like so many groups try to do. In essence this is what metal music is, not some imitation of life.

they changed singers... that was the first problem... the second problem is that they are ghost and they're some shitty nostalgia hard rock band that's trying to pass itself off as a modern metal band

If you seriously think Ghost changed singers, then you haven't listened to any of their albums. The transition from Papa Emeritus I to II to III is basically a glorified costume change - there's no actual change in lineup. The only thing that's different from album to album is that they got a new drummer between Infestissumam and Meliora.

>They changed singers

They've changed bass players and likely drummers. Tobias Forge has remained the sole singer of the band.

The latest two albums are a grab at the modern hard rock genre and they're fucking awful, edgy garbage. They took everything they said they were proud of doing for the first album and literally stopped doing it. I'm betting Water (the bass player) was the one actually writing a majority of the music and lyrics because they've confirmed Papa doesn't do any writing.

Listen to So Far So Noir by Subvision and you can see all the DNA for what became OE.

>Tobias Forge has remained the sole singer of the band.

that's an internet rumor

youtube.com/watch?v=vyQZ13jobIY

youtube.com/watch?v=-0Ao4t_fe0I

yeah, those are obviously different singers... and they're getting progressively worse and more poppy... Ghost has basically turned into a pop-rock band...

>that's an Internet rumor

Are you deaf?

youtu.be/peS7xRqcHuQ

youtu.be/pksoOtG6DXY

The melodic and busy bass lines are played in the exact same style that Water plays.

vocalist should've stuck to his death metal project Repugnant instead of cashing out on Ghost

He also says "Secular Haze" in Son of May on SFSN if it wasn't already obvious.

Meliora was pretty good

and you're an idiot if you think theyve actually changed singers

Meliora is 2015 AOTY though.

Meliora was trash, Cirice was so shitty it even won a Grammy

Ghost sound like Scooby Doo chase music.

that's why a lot of people call it scooby doo metal

literally kill yourself, or alternatively stop trying to be an edgy contrarian faggot (and then kill yourself).
durr so shitty it won a grammy xddd

It was a shit Radio Rock song and got the Grammy it deserved. It wasn't even in the same genre as the music from OE.

Not anymore they're more like an edgier Muse now.

Yes we've all seen the screencap.