ITT: Albums that were better than you expected

ITT: Albums that were better than you expected

>tfw that dj aaron ellis sample

more like albums you expect nothing from, but somehow receive less

Yes, Art Angels is much better than what Sup Forums think.

AAAAAAAH

oh yeah this shit was fucking great i thought it´d be automatically trash coz of being a Sup Forums meme like neutral pleb hotel but it was a nice suprise
would listen again/5

Viceversa to me. I expected it to be great after their very good album Something and I was terribly disappointed. Her voice changed for the worse.

It's funny when sometimes Sup Forums pick a genuinely great album (Art Angels) as a meme, not that NMH, DG & Captain Beefheart trash.

Do you at least agree that Ch-Ching is a great song?

That is the most annoying song from Moth. I hate the chorus. There are a couple of decent tracks on that album though. I'm not saying it's an objectively bad album, I just don't get how they managed to make it so annoying.

This album is fucking garbage. Honest to god one of the worst albums I've ever heard

vsnares is shit

shit

Shit taste desu

She's quite a talented songwriter once you get past the twee indie bedroom rock cliche

8/8 gr8 b8 m8

Congrats on not following directions user - you're supposed to put down what YOU LIKED...

Post your chart boi

I didn't like Art Angels at first because of the blatant pop cliche song structure, but it really is one of the best dance-pop records I've heard in a while. Especially if you skip a few tracks. Waifushit aside, she really knows how to write catchy hooks.