Sad pothead music?

Hey guys I'm looking for bummed, tired vibes music where you're a loser and just accidentally lost your only friend for sure

I got this and Ween's The Pod

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=In35LNXZjG8
youtube.com/watch?v=2XP1jHPp_kQ&list=LLstw-DUmDnkq_P93zbhEv8g&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=ccztRby3FAk&index=15&list=LLstw-DUmDnkq_P93zbhEv8g
youtu.be/ZQ32K89WYMQ
youtu.be/1JdnfkCw0B4
youtu.be/1yfopY8Dwkg
youtu.be/2c_dUVLPE3s
youtube.com/watch?v=d3q_0UP6sck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how do you "accidentally" lost your gf? loser

Not my gf, my friend

I don't have a gf :(

thanks bro I overlooked this release.

Check out some Homeshake or Mild High Club, OP

youtube.com/watch?v=In35LNXZjG8

Galaxy 500 and Spacemen 3 will be your friend

How does one accidentally lose their friend?

Were you in a large crowd? Did you get separated? Do you need an adult?

Twerp's self titled record is really really good jangle pop that has a lot of sad and melancholic vibes, can't recommend it enough

John Frusicante's early solo records like Smile with the Streets you Hold is also perfect for this feeling, though you may not be ready for it if you're still in your Mac phase

On the Beach by Neil Young is also an album made by a bummed, tired drugged out guy, and it sounds like it

>Hey guys I'm looking for bummed, tired vibes music where you're a loser and just accidentally lost your only friend for sure

you must have done something horrible for a good friend to leave you forever

Tell us how you lost your friend faggot. Maybe if you dress up like a girl we can be friends and you can suck my dick a little in a heterosexual way.

Salad Days is pretty good, have you listened to Mac DeMarco's other albums? You might like them because they all have the same general vibe. I'll try recommending some other artist for you

This is a good album, doesn't exactly have the same sound, but still dreamy and nostalgic -
youtube.com/watch?v=2XP1jHPp_kQ&list=LLstw-DUmDnkq_P93zbhEv8g&index=1

You might like this particular song. Check out the band too, most of their songs are pretty cool -
youtube.com/watch?v=ccztRby3FAk&index=15&list=LLstw-DUmDnkq_P93zbhEv8g

OP never said his only friend was a good friend, just that he was his only friend. Sometimes you end up stuck in a situation where you hardly have any friends so you don't really have any choice but to stay with your only shitty friend, user.

How the fuck can you only have one friend? That would be like being a virgin past the age of 18. Shit like that only happens in made up stories on the internet.

Maybe he has more friends than he realizes, user. who knows

Sounds like you're talking about yourself loser

I have lots of friends

>Pothead

Enjoy your overdose and dying in a gutter with hobo cum drying on your cold dead lips.

Try Listening to Elliott Smith OP, if you don't already

that was mad harsh

even if you're joking you should take that back

Any early Ducktails

youtu.be/ZQ32K89WYMQ

youtu.be/1JdnfkCw0B4

youtu.be/1yfopY8Dwkg

youtu.be/2c_dUVLPE3s

Claustrophobic, bleary music that is about experiencing a wide open summer by proxy.

Alex Calder is another good one. Hope you get to feeling better bud

Just generally look into dreampop, bands like Slowdive, Seapony, Blouse, DIIV, Beach House

No, why doesn't he stop being a drug addict and apologize for all the marijuana needles covered in AIDS that children step on everyday?

Jimmy Buffet, not even memeing...

Anything by Beach Fossils.

daniel johnston?

>daniel johnston
>pot

listening to Wavves reminds me of how of a loser I am, and how much I still enjoy it :-)

Good Morning - Shawcross has a pretty similar tone

Daniel Johnston has a song about some guy on pot and hoping he stops, it doesn't really fit

Isn't the cause Daniel himself smoked a ton and used to trip on acid? I assumed he wrote the song for himself

Daniel Johnston is a very mentally ill guy, he did trip on acid one time, but he didn't really make music under the influence

especially considering he had a bad trip when he was on acid

you're definitely a fucking homo

What is the point of a troll this obvious?

Wish You Were Here. All Floyd is pothead essentials

He's trying to be funny. He's not funny, but he's also not trying to bait anyone with his purposefully obvious remarks.

Johnston tripped more than once, user.

It is likely that his psychedelic use exacerbated his existing mental illness.

Been in the same mood lately and this album is the perfect soundtrack for it

I know exactly how you feel OP.

I'm not even memeing, as much as people like to call this a meme, it really fits the mood.
The best thing hip hop has had to offer in recent years.
Give it a listen OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=d3q_0UP6sck

HOMESHAKE