Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2i9RvBOSZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=D750pEKhfd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bait harder.

I bet Lennon wanted to see her CHUCKED

holy shit that was cringe

Kek

To me, cringe is seeing this video posted as an attempt to prove that Yoko's a bad performer.

Do you think Chuck pissed on her?

How the fuck is she talented in any way?

>forces Lennon and Starkey to play krautrock-ish/noise jams in 1970
>features Ornette Coleman alongside Lennon on the same album
>constantly pushes Lennon's explorations in music post-Beatles
>John Cage's protege
>important child of the fluxus movement
>was also married to Toshi fucking Ichiyanagi
the list goes on...

Her music is pretty out there, but that's the way experimentation works. Some of it lands, some of it doesn't quite as well.

AOS and Walking on Thin Ice are pretty good examples of her vocal technique done right.

The picture is her and John Cage, I think

> just pleb things dot tumblr dot com

Man, Bill Burr probably gave the best response to that shit.

you mean the worst right?

>youtube.com/watch?v=V2i9RvBOSZ4

Are you serious?

It was pretty unfunny. You can take the piss out of anyone if you're a big enough faggot about it.

I dunno, it made me chuckle.

>its a "liberal arts graduates defending yoko ono" thread

just give me my fucking espresso and shut the fuck up

What is your profession?

regardless of how much of a avant teen idol she is, yodeling post modernist gutural sounds that belong on a "performance art" exhibition during the performance of a song that has nothing to do with you or your esoteric talents its outright disrespectful and attention whoring behavior. She didn't do absolutely nothing but to potentially fuck up the performance.

kek

You know what, I actually like some of Yoko's work, but I agree with you on this.

It was a pretty dick move to fuck over something that mattered a lot to your husband. I don't know if she was trying to ruin it, if she wanted to be a larger part of making John's moment important, or if she was just trying to divert attention to herself.

She was very lucky that John was so into her weird shit that he tolerated and even accepted actions like hers. Chuck Berry was clearly perturbed.

i saw her headline a fest years ago, and made it about 2 minutes in before i had to leave. shit is performing art high school level bad.

It would have sounded cool if she did it from 2:40-3:00

> goes to the music board
>complains about people liking music

>all music is equal

millenials everyone

>Sup Forums will defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=D750pEKhfd0