Why must i buy this?

Why must i buy this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tm08GMbLTeU?t=3m5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Autechre are amongst the most intelligent, prolific and forward pushing artists we have today and we all should support them.

it's lit

also slsk m8

because it has some really good songs on it

Why?

because rob e sean are the ideologically perfect husbandos

only buy elseq 5.

But 1 and 3 are the best, user

Yep. I think they are far beyond the music of today. Always have been. Their music has made me feel so much more than anything else has. It truly resonates with every fuckin atom that composes my body. I love them.

Autechre are the definition of "AEd of time"

this desu

post rare autechre

More like GAY Autechre XD

BEEP BOOP RANDUM HAHA SO GUD IDM "INTELLIGENT DANCE MUSIC"

Enjoy your low IQ.

I don't think it's that you need a high IQ or anything like that. People are just not willing to give the time to really learn how to interpret the music. It was definitely a learning experience for me. An amazing one

it's not even "idm" m8

also, tbqh it's just bangers really. just some mental tunes. it's fun. ae is fun, not just beardstroking or w/e.

m8....

I'm gonna have to disagree with you sir. It's fairly beardstroke. I learned how to meditate by listening to their music.

youtu.be/tm08GMbLTeU?t=3m5s

"fun"

You don't have to buy all of it at once. Buy one of the five downloads and decide if you like it.

beardstroking holds no appeal to me honestly but you do you, my man

but i do find their music interesting on a sensory level, the way they mess with perceptions of space and what not, so there is a "cerebral" factor - i just don't think theres an intellectual one.
are you joking mate? fucking mental. bet ppl were going off when they played that. it's just their oddball approach to techno (their quaristice was literally all electro). no need to make it more than that.

quaristice tour*

Anyone that actually considers IQ to be a legitimate evaluation of intelligence should be discredited

Yes, I mean "fun" is just a stupid term for describing their music. It's cerebrally fulfilling, just to say something.

You could've chosen something less fun sounding to make your point.

but i didn't mean "cerebrally fulfilling" (tho most of their music is). i meant fun, even if that doesn't fit into your narrative or w/e for how ae should be thought of. that's how loads of their music sounds to me - fun :^)

blah

Elseq 4 tho