So.... What ever happened to "Industrial" music? For the blink of an eye it appeared to be the future, we sneeze...

So.... What ever happened to "Industrial" music? For the blink of an eye it appeared to be the future, we sneeze, and it's the past; just like that. Lets bring it back, except w/o the tacky goth aesthetic. ... vocaroo.com/i/s0to3X2wD1a1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTvke0Sa78A
youtube.com/watch?v=g9_gGjKs3EE
youtube.com/watch?v=OZWmYEUoweg
youtube.com/watch?v=O0FlfC439fE
youtube.com/watch?v=tCGIvqJ6Lhs
youtube.com/watch?v=NbvjOdfvJhU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZAD7W3M4zc
youtube.com/watch?v=ivP1qYG_tLw
youtube.com/watch?v=GLFV4WCLNrI
youtube.com/watch?v=QetWu1ayous
youtube.com/watch?v=ePgYDhKFQmM
youtube.com/watch?v=knUDV_ppSyE
youtube.com/watch?v=HfN7OR5q_xw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-jR-9o0cew
youtube.com/watch?v=x5EctZykSm4
youtube.com/watch?v=jbT7dQIhqVE
youtube.com/watch?v=bepypIZlYRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's what industrial sounds like in your opinion?

Remove the tacky dadrock guitars and you've got the barebones basis to build a basic oldschool EBM song upon.

>Remove the tacky dadrock guitars and you've got the...

Um.... idunno what yer talking about; could you be referencing muh Kirk Hammet-esque solo?

yeah that
what the fuck is it doing in a so-called industrial track?

sounds like joy division

any industrial expert here ? Would be nice to have some sounds posted

I am not an expert, but unlike most industrialfags I listen to all kinds of industrial instead of just one subgenre, so I know a bit of everything.

What kind you wanna hear?

"expert" :) Because im more into electronic music maybe you could add one or two , but what I really wanted is that you show some of what you here more just 1 or 2 tracks, ok that makes 4

sorry i meant was for you to post some sounds you listen often and have as a reference for the industrial library

dude work on your syntax

OK see that?
youtube.com/watch?v=NTvke0Sa78A
That's oldschool EBM. It's not "muh true industrial' but it's part of the industrial landscape

not to be confused with harsh EBM, like this
youtube.com/watch?v=g9_gGjKs3EE
which is very focused on S&M shit and religion

now this is "true" industrial
youtube.com/watch?v=OZWmYEUoweg

there's also this which leans more on the rock side, it's a metal percussion unit
youtube.com/watch?v=O0FlfC439fE

Yep I was expecting a post like this from this references i will digg more
Very good stuff

ok so here's some essential industrial:
youtube.com/watch?v=tCGIvqJ6Lhs
youtube.com/watch?v=NbvjOdfvJhU

essential martial industrial
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZAD7W3M4zc
youtube.com/watch?v=ivP1qYG_tLw

essential EBM of various kinds
youtube.com/watch?v=GLFV4WCLNrI
youtube.com/watch?v=QetWu1ayous

essential industrial rock
youtube.com/watch?v=ePgYDhKFQmM
youtube.com/watch?v=knUDV_ppSyE

essential industrial metal
youtube.com/watch?v=HfN7OR5q_xw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-jR-9o0cew

and here's some power noise (not to be confused with power electronics, which is more improvisational and less coherent)
youtube.com/watch?v=x5EctZykSm4

and a little favorite of mine that doesn't quite fall in any category but has to do with darkwave
youtube.com/watch?v=jbT7dQIhqVE

you got your bases covered with that

I'm also quite knowledgable on industrial black metal if you wanna hear more about that.

Do you have any suggestions for EBM that is as harsh (in that sense, closer to original industrial) but doesn't have vocals that make it much closer to industrial metal?

On a side note, do you have any examples of EBM that is almost cheesy in its electronic instrumentation? Like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=bepypIZlYRk

just another request , from the year 2001 to 2016 , what industrial you listen during made in this period ? just a few you like

That's interesting, I didn't know Daniel tried his hand at EBM.
I guess I can rec you Die Form and Bigod 20 as far as kinda cheesy EBM goes.

Harsh EBM is defined by its use of vocal distortion so I guess the closest you'll get to normal vocals in harsh EBM is early Leaether Strip.
the Ludovico Technique has one or two songs with clean vocals.

Von Thronstahl, Epoch (martial) High Functioning Flesh (oldschool EBM) and a bunch of aggrotech nobody likes anymore such as Combichrist and Psyclon Nine.

sorry I was asking about industrial music that was made between 2001 and 2016 that you like
Any fresh names you could refer?

I just did.

ok was just thinking you might could had get me wrong, anyway all you posted really got me the full picture of industrial subgenres

yeah there's also some really small ill-defined subgenres like death industrial I didn't mention but they aren't really worth looking into.

I just wanted to have a quick insight because i dont know much about old school industrial like Spk and its great really

Bump