Feminist Finnish mosque founder challenges norms

The 42-year-old mother of four was born in Denmark. She describes her father, a Syrian political refugee who married a Finnish woman, as "a feminist icon."

Her Christian mother would fast during Ramadan with the rest of the family, while Muslim family members would join her in church on special occasions.

Inter-faith dialogue has always been vital to Khankan, who earlier this year publicly met with French female rabbi Delphine Horvilleur in Copenhagen.

globaltimes.cn/content/1013916.shtml

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0_W0HFy9Et4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>She describes her father, a Syrian political refugee who married a Finnish woman, as "a feminist icon."
>Her Christian mother would fast during Ramadan with the rest of the family, while Muslim family members would join her in church on special occasions.
why do SJWs believe that muslims allow these?

>blowing the cover

nice going

>Day 142
>They suspect nothing.

Actually many Jordanian Christians fasted with us during Ramadan. It's a great spiritual experience & amazing, specially when it's a huge iftar in a public place.

You have her name, Finnbro, and I presume you can easily find out where she and her family live.

So what are you waiting for?

t. third worlder

I think because to sjw's all religions have equal truth (the inconvenience that all major religions have counteracting ideas does not seem to bother them). The fact that they think this way is often mentally implemented on others. This is why religious diversity sounds like a great thing, instead of some religions being right or wrong or the idea of no religion being right, everyone can have their own truth. To illustrate the kind of mental gymnastics one should go through, imagine that for some cultures think the world is not round and for some it is and that the truth does not matter.

It does not have to make sense, the law of non-contradiction is nothing more than a social construct.

No, just sensible.

People like this can't be reasoned with, so why bother?

And clearly there's something inherently destructive/deficient in her family bloodline, so you might as well put them all to death.

sure muslims are allowed to celebrate christian holidays without pulling arbitrary excuse

another mentally ill woman deluded into thinking if she whores herself out enough she won't get beheaded like all the other infidel whores
Bet she gets honor-killed in a few years by a dindu rapeugee
rolling 2018 screencapping

You didn't even read the OP or the article you third world scum, please kill yourself.

Heretics, You must onlu place your belief into the EMPEROR!

>feminist
>muslim
>opening yet another sewage spill in Europe

>she disagrees with me so we must kill her
t. Abdul

t. Mehmet using taqiyya

I never said I wasn't Muslim retard (I'm not) you sure acting like a radical one though :^)

Upholding religion on any level only serves to unveil your degeneracy.

And Serbia isn't third world you utter bell sniff

Joo ketä vittua, taidanpas tästä poistua anaalimasturboimalla moottorisahalla. Tää maailma on niin pilalla, alkaspa kolmas sotimisen mm-kisat jo; mielellään avauslajina ydinkärjen heitto.

>Upholding religion on any level only serves to unveil your degeneracy.
Even if you don't like religion personally it's still a huge driving force for millions, if not billions of people.

>And Serbia isn't third world you utter bell sniff
I know dingus, he's acting like a third worlder so I'm calling him a third worlder.

You're the only retard here

If you truly believe it's okay to kill people for holding beliefs contrary to your own then you're just as bad as the big bad Islamic boogieman.

Some Muslims here do celebrate Christmas but it's haram regardless.
But in places like Lebanon where the Christian % is heavy, I think most Muslims celebrate it.

>half Syrian

Is this what future Europeans will look like?

No because Arabs mostly don't marry out of their own race

Do you get paid for making these kind of threads and how much is it?

Wait... are Dutch fags behind all these Indonesian flags on this site? I thought the VOC discontinued.

>Khankan

Simply ebin.

Like he said, the main issue with Muslim immigrants is that they have a higher birthrate than European locals (SPECIALLY Somalis), not racemixing.
But this time the refugees went w/o their women so Idk...

I usually think these kind of things (liberal/lgbt/feminist mosques) are silly when they happen in Western Europe and North America, but Eastern Europe does have precedence for shirk (innovation) in Islam. Finnish Tatars let women lead prayer, their liturgy is in Tatar, they drink alcohol and we're cut off from the wider Muslim world for 400 years. The same is true of many Tatar Muslims across EE, as well as Han Chinese Muslims.

The reason Islam is so strict is because the Islamic ummah (brotherhood) reinforces strict orthodoxy. You see that bits of the Muslim world that have been cut off from the wider Muslim world for an extensive period of time reinterprets the religion.

May these liberal mosques that spring up now and then are an expression of Islam free from the Arabising influence of Mecca?

nigga, what?

>the main issue with Muslim immigrants is that they have a higher birthrate than European locals
Source? That's not the case in Denmark anyways

KEK

I mean Germany has a very low birthrate (1.38 per woman) and Syria has a healthy birthrate (3 per woman) and Somalia has a very high birth rate (6-7 per woman). I would think it would be the same in Europe?
Plus like 1/3 of Europe population are elders right?

Fertility rate is tied to wealth and education so it'll balance out eventually, when these refugee issues are over with it should be fine.

I hope some refugee beheads and/or stones her Tbh

>feminist

heh

>finnish

lel the ride doesn't end, can OP be serious right now?

>mosque

AHAHAHAHAHA FUCK

>higher birthrate than European locals (SPECIALLY Somalis

That's categorically false. Somali borthrate in Finland is even below the national average.
Their numbers here are also decreasing fast.

Oh.. weird.

t. Adbul

I just looked it up and ethnic Danish women have on average 1,9 children while non-western women here have on average 1,6 children

That's weird, does the government limit immigrants to a certain number or some shit? I wouldn't think that they'd just drop all family values the moment they land on Euro soil

Nothing is more grotesque than the insidious vile snake, the white female and her plots to subvert and corrupt traditional institutions and spit in the face of nature.

Oh god he actually is Adbul, I'm honestly shocked.

No I just really fucking hate women Tbh

But she is techincally not Euro
Ans it's well known that mixed kids usually identify with the father's culture

She is not identifying with Islamic culture anyway, it is just washed out western nihilism dressed up in foreign costumes and iconography, might as well add a juice bar at the reception.

She's not white you fucking retard.
She's half Syrian learn to read.

Good luck, girl

How much time before a random muslim bludgeons her to death, or shoots her, or beheads her?

>muslims flood into Europe thinking they can change it
>they make some gains, but slowly feminism changes them from the inside out
>suddenly they are the ones getting ideologically kuked

youtube.com/watch?v=0_W0HFy9Et4

I'd follow scandi feminist hippie islam if it guaranteed me a qt desu

>The 42-year-old mother of four was born in Denmark.

So that's the news? That she was born? At the age of 42? Makes no fucking sense. What am I reading

>mentally ill mutt
>coalburning whore of a mother
>sandnigger father

what a beautiful modern family

I really doubt that kind of law would be possible to enforce in this day and age. I think Denmark just generally does a better job of regulating and integrating the immigrants that they take in.

My sides

You're so in denial it's actually funny.

White boys are so feminine. All you can do is cry and complain in the corner.

Didn't you guys just pass a law stating that for any non-eu immigrants to get citizenship they have to live in Denmark for 10+ years? God bless you Danish bastards, you give the west some hope.

Good for them I guess but I don't really see how this is relevant to Sup Forums.

Moderates always get outcompeted in the long run, any success depends on the isolation you mentioned. Our Tatars were pretty much the same, now we may be getting Saudi money and preachers because the local community is too anemic and disinterested to resist.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sauce?

fug, I hope so.

Refugees cant breed like animals in sub-zero temperatures.
Nature is taking care of problem for us, because everytime they gangrape in backalley and pull their pants down their weiner falls of.

This is like something straight out of the comedy show.
Not only it would be hitlerious to watch it happen, but it would be first time feminist would be actually usefull for once.

>it would be first time feminist would be actually usefull

stat.fi

This is why im #teamUSA

>Talking about women's rights is not a Western phenomenon, it's an Islamic ideal

WE

your type of attitude is what brought the United Kaliphate to as is now

Fucking atrocious, feminists are even ruining Islam.

WTF I love islam now

shhh

>The 42-year-old mother of four was born in Denmark.
Good think she fucked off.

Fatwa when?

Who or what is Fatwa ?

She's still in Denmark

>feminist muslim
tumblr af. fucking minority clown bet shes gonna come out of closet too for more weirdo attention

>all different colours and creeds holding hands singing kumbaya under the rainbow

aren't people getting sick of this oversweetened gay shit?

Fatwa/فتوى is like an Islamic ruling on a certain issue by "mufti/مفتي" (like an expert in Islam)
If you are unsure about something being halal or haram or whatever, you ask him and he answers you about it.

The world needs to go back to the good ol days after 9/11

>this fringe example of completely Westernized liberal secular people represents Islam in the West, let alone global Islam

>let women lead prayer

Thats beyond haram.

WTF i love finnish women now

2much h8 m8s

Depends
Most syrians look like total shitskins.

I bet her father wasn't really that dark.

That girl looks greek.

>shirk = innovation
Wrong term, shirk is worshiping or equate something (such as other deity) other than Allah SWT.
innovation is bida'ah

>women leads jamaah prayer
HARAM

Unless...
>no mahram men* nearby to lead prayer
>she leads prayer for fellow females and naive children* only

>*fulfilled certain conditions allowed by Syara'.

>liberal mosque
One of Dajjal's fitna to mislead muslim in the End Times.

O God, protect us muslim from fitna al Masih Dajjal. Amiin.

What are you talking about?
Most half European half Arabs look "white".
Pic related half Moroccan half Ukrainian.

You are dumber than a CNN news headline.